List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Can the character of Sami please evolve! D..n!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Can the character of Sami please evolve! D..n!

Started by Kelby at 2013/06/19 06:31PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/13 05:14AM, Views: 672, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2013/06/19 06:31PM
    Can the character of Sami please evolve! D..n!
    Kelby

Bring Carrie back!

#2   2013/06/20 04:32AM
    Re: Can the character of Sami please evolve! D..n!
    AlmostThere

Quote Kelby: Bring Carrie back!

Agree! Want Carrie back to get back together with Rafe.

Hah, don't know if Carrie's return would evolve Sami though. Sami needs to grow up and stop being so impulsive. She's seriously getting too old to be behaving like that.

#3   2013/06/22 02:33PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote AlmostThere:

Hah, don't know if Carrie's return would evolve Sami though. Sami needs to grow up and stop being so impulsive. She's seriously getting too old to be behaving like that.

Rafe can have his swiss miss....... but Sami stays the same! I love her impulsiveness and wicked behavior..... The fact that she probably runs around with no underwear on........ not that I personally care about that, but EJ does She's unpredictably adorable and is sooo totally EJ's woman . Sami is entertaining and full of life! I don't care if she was 10 or a senior citizen........... Samantha, never change your ways pliiiz!!!

#4   2013/06/22 04:21PM
    mille

Quote AlmostThere:

Would love for Carrie to come back but only with Austin and baby. As for Samantha, she will forever be the Peter Pan in Salem town USA.

#5   2013/07/13 04:53AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote mille:
    Quote AlmostThere:

Would love for Carrie to come back but only with Austin and baby. As for Samantha, she will forever be the Peter Pan in Salem town USA.

I love fairy tales! Princess Samantha is living one right now......... Her Peter Pan just struck gold and kicked out the troll

#6   2013/07/13 05:14AM
    fadingrose

Evolve into WHAT Her fans seem to love her just the way she is--like a giddy twelve-year-old (as recently described by wise old Lucas, who knows her as well as anyone does). I'm not particularly an obsessive Ejami fan, but I appreciate how well they fundtion together.

P.S. What difference would it make to bring Carrie back? Do you really think hooking her up again with Rafe would affect the Ejami relationship? Even if Sami might harbor some pangs of jealousy, it would hardly be enough to cause a break-up with EJ,even a temporary one. Something much more shocking would be needed to do that...

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list