List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Salem police are so clueless!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Salem police are so clueless!!!

Started by wwil1963 at 2013/06/18 05:36PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/23 09:08AM, Views: 660, Replies: 11
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/06/18 05:36PM
    Salem police are so clueless!!!
    wwil1963

Come on already! where is the cell phone that Bernardi was using? it was in his jacket he was talking to Stefano on it right before he got shot, and he was being paid well i'm sure by Stefano for doing his dirty work so what did he keep the money in a sock under the mattress? He has to have a bank account some where? I am sure the SPD dose not make that kind of money if the police would do their job and find the account and look at his phone records, that would tell him that his was dirty, But OH! Steffie baby is already long gone good work SPD!

#2   2013/06/19 06:15AM
    Re: Salem police are so clueless!!!
    zuzu61

Quote wwil1963: Come on already! where is the cell phone that Bernardi was using? it was in his jacket he was talking to Stefano on it right before he got shot, and he was being paid well i'm sure by Stefano for doing his dirty work so what did he keep the money in a sock under the mattress? He has to have a bank account some where? I am sure the SPD dose not make that kind of money if the police would do their job and find the account and look at his phone records, that would tell him that his was dirty, But OH! Steffie baby is already long gone good work SPD!

Maybe if these writer's would allow the SPD Actor's to write their own lines, they could solve a crime. They MUST shake their heads in disgust in agreement with you.

#3   2013/06/19 10:24AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote zuzu61:
    Quote wwil1963: Come on already! where is the cell phone that Bernardi was using? it was in his jacket he was talking to Stefano on it right before he got shot, and he was being paid well i'm sure by Stefano for doing his dirty work so what did he keep the money in a sock under the mattress? He has to have a bank account some where? I am sure the SPD dose not make that kind of money if the police would do their job and find the account and look at his phone records, that would tell him that his was dirty, But OH! Steffie baby is already long gone good work SPD!

Maybe if these writer's would allow the SPD Actor's to write their own lines, they could solve a crime. They MUST shake their heads in disgust in agreement with you.

Zuzu61, that was a brilliant idea I mean Abe has to be told by Sami to look into Bernardi's background why investigate at all when you can just throw out accustations!!! Seems like they all won their badges at the state fair

#4   2013/06/19 11:16AM
    cajunmama

Right on for experienced cops they cant see past their noses.For Christ sakes the man has been workin for Stefano for along time.To say the man has x amount of years as a cop an was so great bull crap,look into his past PLEASE!!!!!!!

#5   2013/06/22 03:29PM
    zuzu61

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote zuzu61:

Zuzu61, that was a brilliant idea I mean Abe has to be told by Sami to look into Bernardi's background why investigate at all when you can just throw out accustations!!! Seems like they all won their badges at the state fair

LOLOL.. And the writers received their Degrees from a Bubble Gum Machine..

#6   2013/06/22 04:11PM
    mama rosa

Quote zuzu61:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote zuzu61:
    Quote wwil1963: Come on already! where is the cell phone that Bernardi was using? it was in his jacket he was talking to Stefano on it right before he got shot, and he was being paid well i'm sure by Stefano for doing his dirty work so what did he keep the money in a sock under the mattress? He has to have a bank account somewhere? I am sure the SPD does not make that kind of money if the police would do their job and find the account and look at his phone records, that would tell him that his was dirty, But OH! Steffie baby is already long gone good work SPD!

LOL, Didn't Bo give Hope her Badge to her, in a Cracker Jack Box?!?! ..LOL

#7   2013/06/22 05:19PM
    zuzu61

Quote mama rosa:
    Quote zuzu61:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote zuzu61:
    Quote wwil1963: Come on already! where is the cell phone that Bernardi was using? it was in his jacket he was talking to Stefano on it right before he got shot, and he was being paid well i'm sure by Stefano for doing his dirty work so what did he keep the money in a sock under the mattress? He has to have a bank account somewhere? I am sure the SPD does not make that kind of money if the police would do their job and find the account and look at his phone records, that would tell him that his was dirty, But OH! Steffie baby is already long gone good work SPD!

Saint Coma Cop got his in a Happy Meal!!!

#8   2013/06/22 05:36PM
    mama rosa

Quote zuzu61:
    Quote mama rosa:
    Quote zuzu61:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote zuzu61:

OMG,That's a good one!....ROTFLMBO!!...

#9   2013/06/23 12:57AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote zuzu61:
    Quote mama rosa:
    Quote zuzu61:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote zuzu61:

That was awfully cute

#10   2013/06/23 08:03AM
    zuzu61

Well... I'm out of ideas. I thought I'd check back this morning and find several other "ways to receive" Awards, Badges, Diplomas, Degrees, etc...
    We were on a roll there for a minute... lol Fun!!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list