List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Who took the Razor?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who took the Razor?

Started by Jen821 at 2013/06/18 12:56PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/11 05:17PM, Views: 8323, Replies: 40
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #31   2013/08/15 09:22AM
    Re: Who took the Razor?
    Gideon58

Stefano would not have asked Bernardi to castrate Rafe and then follow him there to make sure he did it. Stefano never gets his hands dirty and the best way he does that is by having other people do his dirty work and to never be present at the scene of the crime.

#32   2013/08/15 09:24AM
    Axl Rose

Quote Gideon58: Stefano would not have asked Bernardi to castrate Rafe and then follow him there to make sure he did it. Stefano never gets his hands dirty and the best way he does that is by having other people do his dirty work and to never be present at the scene of the crime.

See and that is why Stefano has managed to escape the law for all these decades because he uses his brains

#33   2013/08/15 09:25AM
    Gideon58

Really, I don't remember seeing anyone, male or female, pick up that razor. Guess I'll have to go back and see if I can find that 6/11 episode somewhere.

#34   2013/08/15 10:43AM
    ejami2012

I

Quote Axl Rose:
    Quote ejami2012:
    Quote drover: I'm seriously lost. I missed a few episodes right after Sami shot Joe. The last episode I saw was them searching the hospital room and Roman or Abe, EJ, and Hope found the straight razor behind the vent. What happened to it???? EJ had it in his hands so he knows they found it, so why is he still acting like its missing!? What happened after that episode?

Welcome to the board. Love seeing new posters.

Ej found nail clippers in the vent. Abe made s horrible joke like was he going to clip Rafe to death it was corny and uncalled for but it wasn't the razor.

I think Maxine took it she was the first one at Rafes bedside. That would a twist.

But why would Maxine take the razor especially when the razor could. prove Sami's innocence? I don't get that, Maxine doesn't have a cruel bone in her body

I don't know if Maxine took it but it would be an unexpected twist. I'm not saying she's bad. It was just saying to add a twist.

I like Maxine and don't want her bad but with these writers u never know heck they had. Kristen deflock a priest and I still find that disgusting.

#35   2013/09/05 06:01AM
    allmylovingdays

Will we ever see it again?

#36   2013/09/10 03:33PM
    Kelzeygirls

I copied and pasted the following from the DAILY UPDATES on this website for the date of 06/12/13:

EJ wanders into Rafe's room and Abe gives him gloves. He helps search the room. Hope finds something in the heating grate as Roman walks in. He's shocked to learn Sami's the shooter. EJ fishes out a nail file from the grate. Abe sighs. "Bernardi was obviously planning to manicure Rafe to death."

#37   2013/09/10 05:24PM
    allmylovingdays

we know that Stefano has people in the SPD and at the hospital on his payroll so we know that one of them took it and then we also know that someone helped Bernardi 'supposedly die or hemorrhage' so unless Stefano decides he wants to stroke the razor again because he won back DE I doubt we will ever see it.

#38   2013/09/11 01:57PM
    jemma

Moma
    You have a good eye!
    Let's hope someone somewhere solves this SOON!
    getting silly...

#39   2013/09/11 02:06PM
    Missy0428

Wondering if anyone thinks Stefano has it and will use it to get Sami free and get the empire back from EJ? Sami has to be found innocent since she is not leaving the show correct?

#40   2013/09/11 02:12PM
    littleguysmom

We seen Bernardi get shot in the back and then we seen him hitting the floor what happen in between, could he have shoved the razor between the mattress and bed springs. He might have time to before he hit the floor. JMO.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list