List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Who took the Razor?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who took the Razor?

Started by Jen821 at 2013/06/18 12:56PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/11 05:17PM, Views: 8590, Replies: 40
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #21   2013/08/07 07:08PM
    Re: Who took the Razor?
    flightygirl

Quote Axl Rose:
    Quote flightygirl: I think Kate has it. She is so jealous of Sami that she wants her in jail to keep her away from .

But why would Kate do that? Especially when Sami doesn't even want Rafe, she is in love with EJ and they have a life together so by Kate doing that she is just taking Sami away from all 4 of her children and not to mention her granddaughter Arianna Grace and the man she loves EJ

Kate has made statements about Rafe and Sami being "the love of each other's lives". I don't agree but she has said things like that.

#22   2013/08/07 08:30PM
    zuzu61

Quote flightygirl:
    Quote Axl Rose:
    Quote flightygirl: I think Kate has it. She is so jealous of Sami that she wants her in jail to keep her away from .

But why would Kate do that? Especially when Sami doesn't even want Rafe, she is in love with EJ and they have a life together so by Kate doing that she is just taking Sami away from all 4 of her children and not to mention her granddaughter Arianna Grace and the man she loves EJ

Kate has made statements about Rafe and Sami being "the love of each other's lives". I don't agree but she has said things like that.

IMO, Kate wouldn't give Sami's children/Kate's Grandchildren a second thought, no matter the pain it would cause them. It would please her to get Sami out of EVERYONE'S life. SHE HATES SAMI.(period)...
    Kate would frame Sami in a second if she could. Then she wouldn't have to worry about the man who gave her "Soul" back.

#23   2013/08/07 08:41PM
    sandydays

I know who took the razor. Officer Barnardi "took" it! What if he fell on the razor and that's what killed him. The doctors missed it when they had him in surgery for the gunshot wound in his back. They need to check his ashes for it.

#24   2013/08/09 08:19AM
    leighbenton

OMG....I'm loving the theory he fell on it!

I was speculating that one of Stephano's henchmen took it or maybe Marge. Also, if someone falsified the autopsy,that indicates a henchman as well.

However, HE fell on it is much more interesting! Sloppy surgical work tho! Glad one of our fave doctors didn't do that! It's in the ashes! (Sloppy undertaker too). I rewatched the 6/11 episode and it wasn't in his hand when he fell.

It's always kinda bugged me that no one talked about Rafe's sheets being pulled back (or not being pulled back). If Bernardi were going to "cut if off" why weren't the sheet's pulled back to expose "it"? Maybe they were concerned the hospital staff would think that Bernardi and Rafe were a little more than "good friends"? LOL.

#25   2013/08/09 09:26AM
    Axl Rose

Quote leighbenton: OMG....I'm loving the theory he fell on it!

I was speculating that one of Stephano's henchmen took it or maybe Marge. Also, if someone falsified the autopsy,that indicates a henchman as well.

However, HE fell on it is much more interesting! Sloppy surgical work tho! Glad one of our fave doctors didn't do that! It's in the ashes! (Sloppy undertaker too). I rewatched the 6/11 episode and it wasn't in his hand when he fell.

It's always kinda bugged me that no one talked about Rafe's sheets being pulled back (or not being pulled back). If Bernardi were going to "cut if off" why weren't the sheet's pulled back to expose "it"? Maybe they were concerned the hospital staff would think that Bernardi and Rafe were a little more than "good friends"? LOL.

One of Stefano's many henchmen any number of them could have did away with the razor getting rid of it

#26   2013/08/09 09:35AM
    HouseTops

Quote sandydays: I know who took the razor. Officer Barnardi "took" it! What if he fell on the razor and that's what killed him. The doctors missed it when they had him in surgery for the gunshot wound in his back. They need to check his ashes for it.

Great theory, but, wouldn't they have seen that is in the ashes before?? Anything is possible on a soap!!

#27   2013/08/09 09:42AM
    Axl Rose

Perhaps Bernardi's wife Marge took the razor, I mean it is possible

#28   2013/08/14 12:06PM
    drover

I'm seriously lost. I missed a few episodes right after Sami shot Joe. The last episode I saw was them searching the hospital room and Roman or Abe, EJ, and Hope found the straight razor behind the vent. What happened to it???? EJ had it in his hands so he knows they found it, so why is he still acting like its missing!? What happened after that episode?

#29   2013/08/14 08:37PM
    ejami2012

Quote drover: I'm seriously lost. I missed a few episodes right after Sami shot Joe. The last episode I saw was them searching the hospital room and Roman or Abe, EJ, and Hope found the straight razor behind the vent. What happened to it???? EJ had it in his hands so he knows they found it, so why is he still acting like its missing!? What happened after that episode?

Welcome to the board. Love seeing new posters.

Ej found nail clippers in the vent. Abe made s horrible joke like was he going to clip Rafe to death it was corny and uncalled for but it wasn't the razor.

I think Maxine took it she was the first one at Rafes bedside. That would a twist.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/14 08:39PM
    #30   2013/08/15 07:58AM
    Axl Rose

Quote ejami2012:
    Quote drover: I'm seriously lost. I missed a few episodes right after Sami shot Joe. The last episode I saw was them searching the hospital room and Roman or Abe, EJ, and Hope found the straight razor behind the vent. What happened to it???? EJ had it in his hands so he knows they found it, so why is he still acting like its missing!? What happened after that episode?

Welcome to the board. Love seeing new posters.

Ej found nail clippers in the vent. Abe made s horrible joke like was he going to clip Rafe to death it was corny and uncalled for but it wasn't the razor.

I think Maxine took it she was the first one at Rafes bedside. That would a twist.

But why would Maxine take the razor especially when the razor could prove Sami's innocence? I don't get that, Maxine doesn't have a cruel bone in her body

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list