List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Who took the Razor?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who took the Razor?

Started by Jen821 at 2013/06/18 12:56PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/11 05:17PM, Views: 8331, Replies: 40
    1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #1   2013/06/18 12:56PM
    Who took the Razor?
    Jen821

So speculation, some people saying it was Kristen? Kristen has poison in her little black case, for poor Eric, so what happened to the Razor? Maybe Ciara got a hold of it and it's in her book bag? lol.. idk! weirder things have happened!

#2   2013/06/18 02:03PM
    Re: Who took the Razor?
    flightygirl

Quote Jen821: So speculation, some people saying it was Kristen? Kristen has poison in her little black case, for poor Eric, so what happened to the Razor? Maybe Ciara got a hold of it and it's in her book bag? lol.. idk! weirder things have happened!

I think it probably is Ciara! I wonder how Hope will blame Sami and EJ for that one???

#3   2013/06/18 02:51PM
    Mollypoo

Kayla handed Abe an envelope and said she found it on the victim. I thought Abe looked at it and it was the razor. He then put the envelope in his pocket. now I'm
    thinking I dreamed it!!

#4   2013/06/18 02:51PM
    Mollypoo

Kayla handed Abe an envelope and said she found it on the victim. I thought Abe looked at it and it was the razor. He then put the envelope in his pocket. now I'm
    thinking I dreamed it!!

#5   2013/06/18 04:53PM
    miladytn

The envelope contained his identification, badge, which is how they knew who he was and that he is a cop.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/18 04:54PM
    #6   2013/06/18 07:45PM
    HOT PINK

Perhaps Stefano was hiding in the bathroom to make sure his orders regarding Rafe were carried out. In the confusion, he could have taken the razor and fled the scene. He has been wanting to "get rid" of Sami for quite a while, and what better way than to frame her for murder and send her to prison for life (or worse).

#7   2013/06/18 08:22PM
    senior44

My guess, as usual, is Roman Brady.
    Wearing his black gloves, he grabbed Sami in her cell. He only meant to scare her, so she wouldn't spill the beans about the crooked cop.
    Stefano controls Roman. He's the one that brought Roman back to Salem.

#8   2013/06/18 11:44PM
    mille

Hope Stefano has it! And he took it with him on his way out of town.

#9   2013/06/19 03:24AM
    AlmostThere

Quote Mollypoo: Kayla handed Abe an envelope and said she found it on the victim. I thought Abe looked at it and it was the razor. He then put the envelope in his pocket. now I'm
    thinking I dreamed it!!

I thought I so that too! But someone else said it Bernardi's badge, etc. that they found on his person. Kayla apparently handed that stuff to Abe, who put it in an envelope.

But that whole sequence - wasn't it filmed like someone was doing something underhanded or something?? That's what I seem to remember about it and why I thought maybe the razor was among the stuff put in the envelope.

#10   2013/06/19 04:34AM
    moma

Here in south louisiana the episode aired on tuesday 6-11. It clearly showed a young african american lady in green scrubs taking the blade and in one swift motion wrapping it up in a white cloth and taking it to the right of the scene . Meanwhile Kayla was working on the cop.... The whole sequence lasted about 3 seconds....

1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list