List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Adrienne

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adrienne

Started by switzerland at 2013/06/17 11:34PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/07 02:59PM, Views: 8367, Replies: 138
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:
    #81   2013/07/24 04:22AM
    Re: Adrienne
    fadingrose

Quote lilie:
    Quote Moms Days:
    Quote lilie:
    Quote ej and sami:
    Quote allmylovingdays: I found it very funny that the DA threw her under the bus.

I known right lol Adrienne is about lose everything this her fault she should had mind her own business and stay out of sonny loved life.

I think Adrienne did the right thing by coming forward with that evidence. Sami should have been honest with the legal system but as usual Sami only thinks about her self

For the way she treated poor Rafe,I'would say that's karma coming to bite her when she least expected.

I completely disagree with you. Sami's knew that telling would be risking Will and she will protecting Will at all costs - even if it means she goes to jail instead. I am trying to figure out the Karma comments since Sami shot the CROOKED cop to Save Rafe's little pee pee. I personally think she should have let Bernardi cut it off, but instead she gets to go to jail for protecting Will and Rafe.

Adrienne will lost Justin and Sonny so I hope she enjoys being right while she is completely alone. All she did was betray her husband and son. Also, Adrienne better watch her back because she definitely made a powerful enemy today.

I admit, I use to ADORE Samantha Brady when she was with prince charming (Rafe).

But ever since she dumped him like a hot potato, I'm just having a difficult time getting over it.

I'm NO fan of Adrienne but I can't help but get some satisfaction out her ratting Sami out.

As for Adrienne making a powerful enemy which I would assume would be EJ Dimera I wouldn't worried too much about that as EJ cannot and will NOT touch Adrienne because he would risk dishonoring Justin who have helped me get control of all Stephano's assets not to mention Sunny who is Will's boyfriend and Will being EJ's stepson. JMO of course

Technically, Will is NOT Ej's stepson YET. (BTW, I still "adore" Sami and admire EJ, though I am not obsessively fond of EJami.)

#82   2013/07/24 04:33AM
    fadingrose

Quote dazgonby:
    Quote fadingrose:
    Quote dazgonby: Could be that Sami did Justin a favor by not telling him... this way there is no way he can be held accountable for having hid the info since he did not know.
    I find it extremely odd that the idiot Adrienne did not ask for immunity for Justin also especially since the da assumed that is who she meant.

It is questionable whether Sami "did Justin a favor" by withholding any information that he might need about the case, so he could be prepared. It would have violated the lawyer-client confidentiality if he told the authorities everything he knew. So even if he knew about the evidence on the tape, he would not be held accountable for "obstruction of justice" by withholding that information from the prosecutors. However, anyone else who did NOT come forward with the info could be in trouble unless they were given immunity--as Adrienne was clever enough to secure for Sonny and herself.

With that da a person has to wonder especially since that was her first come back to Adrienne.
    Oh I don't disagree that Sami should have told Justin, I was just thinking aloud after the da's reaction...so that is why I thought could have done Justin a favor!
    But I don't find anything "clever" about Adrienne just thinking of herself and her hatred.

I think the DA was acting in an extremely unprofessional way (maybe unethical or worse) by "assuming" that the immunity Adrienne sought was for Justin and also by dragging Adrienne into the room to reveal her as "informer." I also wonder whether a warrant would be issued so promptly on the basis of just a video on a cell phone (which could have been fake or doctored). IN fact, perhaps the video would be inadmissible evidence at a trial because of some legal ruling that few of us vewers would know about. If so, that could be the basis of Sami's defense.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/24 04:39AM
    #83   2013/07/24 05:27AM
    allmylovingdays

I feel so bad for Sonny. He is going to feel like crap because he put this on his mom's phone and she is just a vindictive beyoitch.

#84   2013/07/24 06:32AM
    stjarna

Quote allmylovingdays: I feel so bad for Sonny. He is going to feel like crap because he put this on his mom's phone and she is just a vindictive beyoitch.

She probably thinks this will all blow over and Justin and Sonny will forgive her....
    She made Justin look really bad professionally!!! He must feel really crappy-

Samantha will be acquitted eventually, but Adrienne will stay alone and alienated by her son and husband

#85   2013/07/24 07:01AM
    dazgonby

Quote fadingrose:
    Quote dazgonby:
    Quote fadingrose:
    Quote dazgonby: Could be that Sami did Justin a favor by not telling him... this way there is no way he can be held accountable for having hid the info since he did not know.
    I find it extremely odd that the idiot Adrienne did not ask for immunity for Justin also especially since the da assumed that is who she meant.

It is questionable whether Sami "did Justin a favor" by withholding any information that he might need about the case, so he could be prepared. It would have violated the lawyer-client confidentiality if he told the authorities everything he knew. So even if he knew about the evidence on the tape, he would not be held accountable for "obstruction of justice" by withholding that information from the prosecutors. However, anyone else who did NOT come forward with the info could be in trouble unless they were given immunity--as Adrienne was clever enough to secure for Sonny and herself.

With that da a person has to wonder especially since that was her first come back to Adrienne.
    Oh I don't disagree that Sami should have told Justin, I was just thinking aloud after the da's reaction...so that is why I thought could have done Justin a favor!
    But I don't find anything "clever" about Adrienne just thinking of herself and her hatred.

I think the DA was acting in an extremely unprofessional way (maybe unethical or worse) by "assuming" that the immunity Adrienne sought was for Justin and also by dragging Adrienne into the room to reveal her as "informer." I also wonder whether a warrant would be issued so promptly on the basis of just a video on a cell phone (which could have been fake or doctored). IN fact, perhaps the video would be inadmissible evidence at a trial because of some legal ruling that few of us vewers would know about. If so, that could be the basis of Sami's defense.

I don't even know how it got to the grand jury with all the mistakes the cops made...that alone should have gotten Sami off, because they would have nothing as everything would have gotten thrown out.
    I did love the fact that the DA did throw Adrienne under the bus...best part of the whole thing.

#86   2013/07/24 07:04AM
    ejami2012

Quote lilie:
    Quote Moms Days:
    Quote lilie:
    Quote ej and sami:
    Quote allmylovingdays: I found it very funny that the DA threw her under the bus.

I known right lol Adrienne is about lose everything this her fault she should had mind her own business and stay out of sonny loveod life.

I think Adrienne did the right thing by coming forward with that evidence. Sami should have been honest with the legal system but as usual Sami only thinks about her self

For the way she treated poor Rafe,I'would say that's karma coming to bite her when she least expected.

I completely disagree with you. Sami's knew that telling would be risking Will and she will protecting Will at all costs - even if it means she goes to jail instead. I am trying to figure out the Karma comments since Sami shot the CROOKED cop to Save Rafe's little pee pee. I personally think she should have let Bernardi cut it off, but instead she gets to go to jail for protecting Will and Rafe.

Adrienne will lost Justin and Sonny so I hope she enjoys being right while she is completely alone. All she did was betray her husband and son. Also, Adrienne better watch her back because she definitely made a powerful enemy today.

I admit, I use to ADORE Samantha Brady when she was with prince charming (Rafe).

But ever since she dumped him like a hot potato, I'm just having a difficult time getting over it.

I'm NO fan of Adrienne but I can't help but get some satisfaction out her ratting Sami out.

As for Adrienne making a powerful enemy which I would assume would be EJ Dimera I wouldn't worried too much about that as EJ cannot and will NOT touch Adrienne because he would risk dishonoring Justin who have helped me get control of all Stephano's assets not to mention Sunny who is Will's boyfriend and Will being EJ's stepson. JMO of course

Adrienne should have told Justin but to a b#$ch she goes to cops. She's gonna regret it.

Sami was in love with Ej in wpp. Prince boring knew this so when she went back to the man of her dreams he was mad he lost to Ej.

Sami should have let Bernardi cut it off and not in this mess.
    Everyone who watches sooo always knew Sami loved Ej. Even if you aren't a fan. Ejami.never played it differently no.better who they were with. It was only a matter of time before they got back together. Sami dumped Rafe and us longtime viewers got our Sami back. String independent and grey the Sami I grew up with and loved. Not needy clingy better be weak and "daddys (I mean Rafe 's ) good lil girl" ..

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/24 07:12AM
    #87   2013/07/24 07:17AM
    ej and sami

I can't wait for today episode Adrienne is about to get what's coming to her. She should mind her own business and stay of Sonny loved life. Sense when Marge and Adrienne become good friends.

#88   2013/07/24 07:41AM
    Tigress_Faith

Quote Moms Days:
    Quote lilie:
    Quote ej and sami:

I known right lol Adrienne is about lose everything this her fault she should had mind her own business and stay out of sonny loved life.

I completely agree with you Moms Days. Sami did not tell Justin about the video, because she would have had to tell him about why she was fighting with Bernardi in the first place. Sami was protecting her son.

I agree with you about Adrienne - she is about to lose her son and her husband all in one day.

#89   2013/07/24 07:51AM
    Tigress_Faith

Quote ej and sami: I can't wait for today episode Adrienne is about to get what's coming to her. She should mind her own business and stay of Sonny loved life. Sense when Marge and Adrienne become good friends.

I can't wait either. According to Adrienne, Marge and Adrienne served on some board together at some point - they know each other. Yeah - the way Adrienne was comforting Marge - I thought I was going to throw up. Give me a break - Adrienne doesn't give a crap about Marge or her son or doing the right thing or about making sure justice is served. The only thing she cares about is keeping her son away from Will. If it were not Sami shooting Bernardi, Adrienne would have come up with something else.

Now, she is about to lose her son and her husband. Good luck with that, Adrienne.

#90   2013/07/24 08:36AM
    mama rosa

Now usually I don't talk like this but it calls for it!

Justin,pack her bags!!Boot that conniving bit@h out of the Kiriakis Mansion,and back to the curb!!You have been having big issues with her for sometime now...You know that woman and know that she is never going to show any remorse for this treason, even when the truth does come out!!...Push her back to the Riverfront Bar where you found her!!...
    Yes, Sami his client lied about knowing Bernardi...But Adrienne you through his career down the toilet,without so much as a heads up to your Husband!!...Whatever you hate Sami and All the Bradys,...You never gave Justin your husband a chance to defend Sami on this and you Just Didn't
    care what you had to do!!...There was one goal here and that was to break up Sonny and Will!..
    So don't be surprised when,no one gives you a chance to hear you out!....I hope the only thing anyone wants from you is to Get Out perminity!!....
    Cry your eyes out Adrienne!!I hope it was worth losing everything that you were trying to save!!...Idiot!...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/24 08:40AM
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list