List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Adrienne

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adrienne

Started by switzerland at 2013/06/17 11:34PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/07 02:59PM, Views: 8574, Replies: 138
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:
    #71   2013/07/23 07:04AM
    Re: Adrienne
    dazgonby

Could be that Sami did Justin a favor by not telling him... this way there is no way he can be held accountable for having hid the info since he did not know.
    I find it extremely odd that the idiot Adrienne did not ask for immunity for Justin also especially since the da assumed that is who she meant.

#72   2013/07/23 07:22AM
    dazgonby

Just had a thought...when this is all said and done that da lady is really going to be p-o at Adrienne!

Since Adrienne was throwing in her face that this being the biggest case, blah, blah blah and hopefully this ruins that idiot da especially for the way she handled the rearrest!

She is not going to be so happy with Andrienne.

#73   2013/07/23 08:10AM
    fadingrose

Quote dazgonby: Could be that Sami did Justin a favor by not telling him... this way there is no way he can be held accountable for having hid the info since he did not know.
    I find it extremely odd that the idiot Adrienne did not ask for immunity for Justin also especially since the da assumed that is who she meant.

It is questionable whether Sami "did Justin a favor" by withholding any information that he might need about the case, so he could be prepared. It would have violated the lawyer-client confidentiality if he told the authorities everything he knew. So even if he knew about the evidence on the tape, he would not be held accountable for "obstruction of justice" by withholding that information from the prosecutors. However, anyone else who did NOT come forward with the info could be in trouble unless they were given immunity--as Adrienne was clever enough to secure for Sonny and herself.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/23 08:16AM
    #74   2013/07/23 09:22AM
    dazgonby

Quote fadingrose:
    Quote dazgonby: Could be that Sami did Justin a favor by not telling him... this way there is no way he can be held accountable for having hid the info since he did not know.

It is questionable whether Sami "did Justin a favor" by withholding any information that he might need about the case, so he could be prepared. It would have violated the lawyer-client confidentiality if he told the authorities everything he knew. So even if he knew about the evidence on the tape, he would not be held accountable for "obstruction of justice" by withholding that information from the prosecutors. However, anyone else who did NOT come forward with the info could be in trouble unless they were given immunity--as Adrienne was clever enough to secure for Sonny and herself.

With that da a person has to wonder especially since that was her first come back to Adrienne.
    Oh I don't disagree that Sami should have told Justin, I was just thinking aloud after the da's reaction...so that is why I thought could have done Justin a favor!
    But I don't find anything "clever" about Adrienne just thinking of herself and her hatred.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/23 09:23AM
    #75   2013/07/23 01:10PM
    allmylovingdays

I found it very funny that the DA threw her under the bus.

#76   2013/07/23 01:10PM
    allmylovingdays

I found it very funny that the DA threw her under the bus.

#77   2013/07/23 01:26PM
    ej and sami

Quote allmylovingdays: I found it very funny that the DA threw her under the bus.

I known right lol Adrienne is about lose everything this her fault she should had mind her own business and stay out of sonny loved life.

#78   2013/07/23 07:11PM
    lilie

Quote ej and sami:
    Quote allmylovingdays: I found it very funny that the DA threw her under the bus.

I known right lol Adrienne is about lose everything this her fault she should had mind her own business and stay out of sonny loved life.

I think Adrienne did the right thing by coming forward with that evidence. Sami should have been honest with the legal system but as usual Sami only thinks about her self

For the way she treated poor Rafe,I'would say that's karma coming to bite her when she least expected.

#79   2013/07/23 07:37PM
    Moms Days

Quote lilie:
    Quote ej and sami:

I think Adrienne did the right thing by coming forward with that evidence. Sami should have been honest with the legal system but as usual Sami only thinks about her self

For the way she treated poor Rafe,I'would say that's karma coming to bite her when she least expected.

I completely disagree with you. Sami's knew that telling would be risking Will and she will protecting Will at all costs - even if it means she goes to jail instead. I am trying to figure out the Karma comments since Sami shot the CROOKED cop to Save Rafe's little pee pee. I personally think she should have let Bernardi cut it off, but instead she gets to go to jail for protecting Will and Rafe.

Adrienne will lost Justin and Sonny so I hope she enjoys being right while she is completely alone. All she did was betray her husband and son. Also, Adrienne better watch her back because she definitely made a powerful enemy today.

#80   2013/07/23 07:56PM
    lilie

Quote Moms Days:
    Quote lilie:
    Quote ej and sami:

I completely disagree with you. Sami's knew that telling would be risking Will and she will protecting Will at all costs - even if it means she goes to jail instead. I am trying to figure out the Karma comments since Sami shot the CROOKED cop to Save Rafe's little pee pee. I personally think she should have let Bernardi cut it off, but instead she gets to go to jail for protecting Will and Rafe.

Adrienne will lost Justin and Sonny so I hope she enjoys being right while she is completely alone. All she did was betray her husband and son. Also, Adrienne better watch her back because she definitely made a powerful enemy today.

I admit, I use to ADORE Samantha Brady when she was with prince charming (Rafe).

But ever since she dumped him like a hot potato, I'm just having a difficult time getting over it.

I'm NO fan of Adrienne but I can't help but get some satisfaction out her ratting Sami out.

As for Adrienne making a powerful enemy which I would assume would be EJ Dimera I wouldn't worried too much about that as EJ cannot and will NOT touch Adrienne because he would risk dishonoring Justin who have helped me get control of all Stephano's assets not to mention Sunny who is Will's boyfriend and Will being EJ's stepson. JMO of course

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list