List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Adrienne

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adrienne

Started by switzerland at 2013/06/17 11:34PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/07 02:59PM, Views: 7946, Replies: 138
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:
    #61   2013/07/22 11:04AM
    Re: Adrienne
    allmylovingdays

She got immunity for Sonny. But his wraith is what she needs to be worried about. He told her stop but her mother hen instinct came first. Can't wait to see what will happen next

#62   2013/07/22 02:09PM
    BBfan4now

Any time Sami ends up in jail is a good day in Salem. Never liked her, ever since she was a rebellious teenager and gave her mom a load of grief. She's a pro at getting herself in trouble and blaming it on someone else. Hope she sits in jail for a long time.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/22 02:10PM
    #63   2013/07/22 05:45PM
    kayhan

Quote ej and sami:
    Quote EpicFail: who's "everybody"?

Adrienne tells everybody when Eric new school is open up. She shows the video to all the people in the room. Next week Sami goes back too jail because of Adrienne mouth.

That is not what happened.

#64   2013/07/22 05:45PM
    kayhan

Quote ej and sami:
    Quote EpicFail: who's "everybody"?

Adrienne tells everybody when Eric new school is open up. She shows the video to all the people in the room. Next week Sami goes back too jail because of Adrienne mouth.

That is not what happened.

#65   2013/07/23 05:19AM
    Rosieroserson

Maybe Justin and Arienne are married in name only and that she misses 'the little xtra'. She sees that Sami has it with EJ and that Sonny is happy with Will..... and becomes so jealous that she makes up a story about her being upset about Will's family....when that is far from the truth Arienne receives 'the Bernardi dance' from Sonny's cell phone, and tries to talk to Sami in a civil way. When that fails, her outrage and demons take over and she shows the video to the Salem PD. Arienne seems so bitter and I believe that she's in urgent need of &€$#%*+ . That would chill her down

Just a speculation ofcourse.........

#66   2013/07/23 05:42AM
    sharon n nic...

Wait till Sonny and Justin finds out what she did.

She made Justin look like a fool.

#67   2013/07/23 05:48AM
    ej and sami

I can't stand Adrienne this women is two face liar she rather see Sami back in jail than let her son be happy with Will. She just lost her family do to damage she cause. She can't blame nobody but her self. When it come out that bernardi was working with Stefano and Sami was protect her son. She going to look like stupid. Trust me they going to find something in bernardi house.

#68   2013/07/23 05:53AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote ej and sami: I can't stand Adrienne this women is two face liar she rather see Sami back in jail than let her son be happy with Will. She just lost her family do to damage she cause. She can't blame nobody but her self. When it come out that bernardi was working with Stefano and Sami was protect her son. She going to look like stupid. Trust me they going to find something in bernardi house.

I hope Justin leaves her!

#69   2013/07/23 05:58AM
    fadingrose

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Wait till Sonny and Justin finds out what she did.

Everybody (Sonny, Chad, Abby, Adrienne)who knew about the Sami/Bernardi fight and didn't make sure that Justin had been told about this important piece of evidence is guilty of making Justin seem incompetent as a lawyer. (I'm not sure whether Will knew) However, it is actually Sami who was wrong in not telling her lawyer EVERYTHING so he could be prepared.

#70   2013/07/23 06:23AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote fadingrose:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Wait till Sonny and Justin finds out what she did.

Everybody (Sonny, Chad, Abby, Adrienne)who knew about the Sami/Bernardi fight and didn't make sure that Justin had been told about this important piece of evidence is guilty of making Justin seem incompetent as a lawyer. (I'm not sure whether Will knew) However, it is actually Sami who was wrong in not telling her lawyer EVERYTHING so he could be prepared.

They should have told Justin.....

Justin will be upset, but he'll be mad by Adrienne.

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list