List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Adrienne

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adrienne

Started by switzerland at 2013/06/17 11:34PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/07 02:59PM, Views: 7716, Replies: 138
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #51   2013/07/17 09:14PM
    Re: Adrienne
    mille

Lol, why would Adrienne feel like manure? Samantha and definitely Elvis have done things worst than she has. Yes, Adrienne is no saint, the one who will be feeling bad is Justin, for taking Samantha case and being lied to when he asked was their anything else he needed to know. He might also be upset with Sonny, because as many times Justin went to bat for his son, Sonny knew about the video and didn't tell Justin about it! So Adrienne dose not know what the fight was about, and she suppose to feel bad, then how come Samantha and Elvis didn't come clean with Justin!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/17 09:16PM
    #52   2013/07/18 03:14AM
    fadingrose

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote fadingrose:
    Quote maja: I hate her! I hate her! Oh and did I mention...I hate her!

Whether Adrienne Annoying deserves our hatred or not--the sad truth is that Sami LIED TO THE GRAND JURY about knowing Bernardi. Sunce this was not actually a trial, I don't know if that's considered perjury. Even if it's not, it is probably enough to reconvene the grand jury, and this time its decision may be to find the evidence sufficient to send her to trial--maybe even hold her without bail. (Oh, I forgot, maybe the new [or former] DiMera Emperor can blackmail or bribe the D.A. and/or some judges to get her off the hook).

Wasn't Bernardi going to cut off rafe's thing......

Sami stopped him and saved rafe's life.

With that being said, what did Sami do wrong?????

Here's what Sami did wrong in the eyes of the law... She lied to the Grand Jury, which will come out if Adrienne takes the video to the authorities. It doesn't matter that the Princess had a reason for lying: She couldn't reveal her previous contact with Bernardi, because then she'd open a whole new can of worms that involve the DiMera clan. Of course, if that razor is found and and can be traced to Stephano, she might eventually be cleared. But she may be in the slammer for a while. (She also was dumb enough to keep the truth from her lawyer who should have been prepared for this.) Too bad that Abby, Chad, and Sonny may also be prosecuted for "obstruction of justice."

#53   2013/07/18 05:54AM
    allmylovingdays

You may not believe it but what she is going to put into motion -- I will bet $$$ that she ends up feeling like shite. Especially if Chad, Abs and her son are prosecuted.

#54   2013/07/18 05:59AM
    ej and sami

Adrienne is a two face liar all she care is about herself she act like her family is perfect. She need to sit butt down and mind her own business now she making everything worst. When that video come out Sonny and Justin are going to be upset with her.

#55   2013/07/18 06:03AM
    Moms Days

Adrienne is amazing and oh so stupid! She has killed someone herself and knows what it feels like to have to defend herself and yet Sami could not possibly have an excuse. Her father was an abuser, her brother was a reformed rapist and pretty dark at times, her other brother was also an ex criminal, she married into a crime family but her poop doesn't stink? She is worried about Sonny being with Will because of his family. What an amazing hypocritical argument for her to make.

Of course because she is so hell bent on being right at all costs and "Saving" her son who told her to stop and her husband who told her to stop she will ultimately cut her own throat and destroy her relationship with the two most important people in her lives. So Justin and Sonny will both be defending and on Sami's side and Adrienne will be home alone sitting in her self-righteous judgment.

#56   2013/07/18 11:18AM
    mille

Well time will tell if Justin still represents Samantha after the video comes out. Adrienne will not be setting alone, Justin will be their for his wife, even though he might be upset with her and Samantha will be spending her days behind bars, lol, and the razor no where to be found!

#57   2013/07/18 11:35AM
    ejami2012

Quote mille: Well time will tell if Justin still represents Samantha after the video comes out. Adrienne will not be setting alone, Justin will be their for his wife, even though he might be upset with her and Samantha will be spending her days behind bars, lol, and the razor no where to be found!

Sami may be in prison for a little while so the haters can hate now but she wont be staying there long term. Yes Adrienne is gonna lose both Justin and Sonny. She may even get Chad and Sonny in trouble big dummy she knew Sonny sent her the video. Also if truth comes out it was Stefanos crooked cop Stefano will he after her behind. She's not thinking clearly about what her actions will cause just to best Ssmi and we really don't know why the dislike each other. Adrienne is just being spiteful.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/18 11:39AM
    #58   2013/07/18 11:59AM
    mille

Well I agree with you that Samantha will be in jail, but not with all the haters of Adrienne or what ever character comes between E/S happiness. Imo, Adrienne is not going to be along she will have her husband, then the haters can hate on her more. Yes, Sonny will walk away from his mom, but that two shall pass. Just like it did with Samantha, when she turned herself along with Andre's help into Stan. She became John's drug dealer and into blackmailer, and that to passed!

#59   2013/07/21 01:38PM
    allmylovingdays

mille you always make me smile and you don't know it. So I just had to tell you.

You can love the character and the actress and still be a bit about her actions and her words recently. Look at what two scoops had to say about her....

Strike-Out Victim #1: Sami vs. Adrienne

Alas, there had to be some holes in the line-up. Much as I do love the job that Judi Evans is doing with this role, Adrienne's actions are anything but natural.

Adrienne keeps bringing up her "dear friend" Marge Bernardi (you remember, the one who Adrienne had to remind of her name) and championing how Sami shot a decorated cop. I'm okay with Bernardi being the bit role of DiMera soldier/dead body. But this malarkey about how Adrienne has to defend the honor of the Family Bernardi is silly. We've hardly gotten to know Adrienne since she's been back in Salem, much less any of her "dear friends."

If this has more to do with Adrienne not liking Will and his crazy pants family, that's a completely fair point. But this is Salem. Fans remember character history. Adrienne would get a lot further if she'd approach Sonny from the position of someone whose own family came from the wrong side of the tracks and since gained personal experience by marrying into a powerful family. She could even bond with Sonny over raising someone else's child. But nope, instead we have her issuing out moral citations on behalf of the fun police, deeming that Will is the gateway to all corruption in Salem, and ignoring possibly all aspects of her own character history.

Oh, and Adrienne also said that she'd fight this hard for any of Sonny's other brothers, but I'll believe that when I see them it

#60   2013/07/21 10:56PM
    liquid8o8

Okay Adrienne is just looking out for her son, like any parent would, Lucas lied for his son, Sami Lied to keep her children away from ej which failed, The point is can't fault Adrienne at all.
    Second of all Adrienne kind of reminding me of Kate on how Kate didn't want sami with any of her children. Another Recycled story lines using different characters come on now. Poor Sonny going to be like Lucas lol.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list