List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Adrienne

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adrienne

Started by switzerland at 2013/06/17 11:34PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/07 02:59PM, Views: 8184, Replies: 138
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #41   2013/07/17 12:29PM
    Re: Adrienne
    mille

Justin will be mad at Adrienne, but he will also be mad with Elvis and Samantha, for keeping the video from him. Samantha might have to get her a new lawyer. Justin should know by now Elvis will only give him the truth if it benefits Elvis. IMO, their going into business together will be short lived.

#42   2013/07/17 01:56PM
    fadingrose

Quote maja: I hate her! I hate her! Oh and did I mention...I hate her!

Whether Adrienne Annoying deserves our hatred or not--the sad truth is that Sami LIED TO THE GRAND JURY about knowing Bernardi. Sunce this was not actually a trial, I don't know if that's considered perjury. Even if it's not, it is probably enough to reconvene the grand jury, and this time its decision may be to find the evidence sufficient to send her to trial--maybe even hold her without bail. (Oh, I forgot, maybe the new [or former] DiMera Emperor can blackmail or bribe the D.A. and/or some judges to get her off the hook).

#43   2013/07/17 02:11PM
    dazgonby

Quote fadingrose:

Whether Adrienne Annoying deserves our hatred or not--the sad truth is that Sami LIED TO THE GRAND JURY about knowing Bernardi. Sunce this was not actually a trial, I don't know if that's considered perjury. Even if it's not, it is probably enough to reconvene the grand jury, and this time its decision may be to find the evidence sufficient to send her to trial--maybe even hold her without bail. (Oh, I forgot, maybe the new [or former] DiMera Emperor can blackmail or bribe the D.A. and/or some judges to get her off the hook).

Sami did tell the grand jury that she knew the dirty cop but lied about how well she knew him. Pretty sure she was sworn in so that is why she could have to go back to jail.

And if Ej could have bribed the DA or judges I think that would have already have happened.

#44   2013/07/17 02:18PM
    dazgonby

Quote mille: Justin will be mad at Adrienne, but he will also be mad with Elvis and Samantha, for keeping the video from him. Samantha might have to get her a new lawyer. Justin should know by now Elvis will only give him the truth if it benefits Elvis. IMO, their going into business together will be short lived.

So true...Justin is going to be mad at Ej and Sami, but once he finds out the reason behind all that he will get over it...and still be Sami's lawyer, especially when Will comes forward and for Sonny.
    Not so much to Adrienne, after all they have been divorced a couple times, and for her to do this just because she hates Sami/and the DiMeras will be enough for Justin when he told her many times to get over herself.
    And Sonny will walk away from her because of Will.

#45   2013/07/17 03:37PM
    summerwind.j...

Quote Dakotajade24: If she brings it to the police she will lose sonny he would cut her out of his life probably. She should just but out its not any of her business if she keeps trying to run her sons life he is gonna push her away for good and she will lose him. She is really annoying. It's not wills fault he got shot the guy Jenson wasn't after will at all.

she acts like sonny is a baby and can't take care of himself if i were him and justin i tell her to get lost, she needs to let sonny live his life and justin is a grown man. after all victor was almost as bad as stephanneo

#46   2013/07/17 03:39PM
    summerwind.j...

Quote stjarna:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    ej and sami: Adrienne needs to mind her own business this have nothing to do with her. I read a spolier for next it says that Adrienne shows the video in front of everbody. I hope Sonny and Justin don't talk to her.

Does she steal the thunder from Kristen??? And if she does...HELL HAS NO FURY like a woman pushed aside for petty rivalries, I think maybe she better watch her back cause Kristen won't take kindly that her video won't be seen!!!

OH HELL NO!! I really do hope this is the end for her and Sonny & Justin. WOW, what a cow.

I hope this is the end for Justin and her. Sonny will be furious!!!
    And now she has the wrath of Ejami on her neck, which is worse than Stefano... who probably doesn't know who she is- lol
    Adrienne should sleep with the lights on and both eyes wide open!!!!Ha!

justin needs to get rid of her and he and hope get together

#47   2013/07/17 04:28PM
    mille

Quote dazgonby:
    Quote mille: Justin will be mad at Adrienne, but he will also be mad with Elvis and Samantha, for keeping the video from him. Samantha might have to get her a new lawyer. Justin should know by now Elvis will only give him the truth if it benefits Elvis. IMO, their going into business together will be short lived.

So true...Justin is going to be mad at Ej and Sami, but once he finds out the reason behind all that he will get over it...and still be Sami's lawyer, especially when Will comes forward and for Sonny.
    Not so much to Adrienne, after all they have been divorced a couple times, and for her to do this just because she hates Sami/and the DiMeras will be enough for Justin when he told her many times to get over herself.

Lol, I highly doubt Justin will still be Samantha's lawyer after this comes out, unless he signs that legal binding contract before hand. Yes, Sonny will walk away from his mom. I doubt Justin will, he knows he will not be able to trust Elvis, especially when it comes to his livelihood. Justin's no fool, he's been down this road with his Uncle many moons ago!!

#48   2013/07/17 06:36PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote fadingrose:

Wasn't Bernardi going to cut off rafe's thing......

Sami stopped him and saved rafe's life.

With that being said, what did Sami do wrong?????

#49   2013/07/17 07:57PM
    allmylovingdays

Sami and EJ's non fans forget that part of storyline. they want them separated no matter what the cost

I mentioned on daily recaps there was a contingent off tweeters that hash tagged. CUTITOFF

I'm sure once Adrienne hears what the fight was about and see's her world falling apart she will feel like shite

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/17 08:00PM
    #50   2013/07/17 09:09PM
    ejami2012

Quote mille:
    Quote dazgonby:

Lol, I highly doubt Justin will still be Samantha's lawyer after this comes out, unless he signs that legal binding contract before hand. Yes, Sonny will walk away from his mom. I doubt Justin will, he knows he will not be able to trust Elvis, especially when it comes to his livelihood. Justin's no fool, he's been down this road with his Uncle many moons ago!!

I disagree once Justin finds out why Sami did this he will understand. He did help cover up Gabis crime by Nick having Chad sign those papers to not mention what she did.

We need a badss@# kirikutas to replace Victor and him teaming up with Ej. Awesome

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list