List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Adrienne

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adrienne

Started by switzerland at 2013/06/17 11:34PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/07 02:59PM, Views: 8376, Replies: 138
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #31   2013/07/17 07:52AM
    Re: Adrienne
    dazgonby

So much for wanting to protect her son...she just threw him under the bus

#32   2013/07/17 09:35AM
    mille

Lol, Adrienne needs to mind her own business, that should go for everyone in Salem. Samantha Jean Brady would not be in this if she minded her "own business" and let her young adult son take care of his own mess.

#33   2013/07/17 09:42AM
    dazgonby

Samantha GENE Brady was ask by her son to help...seems alot of people like to omit certain things that did happen on the show.

#34   2013/07/17 09:49AM
    ejami2012

Quote dazgonby: Samantha GENE Brady was ask by her son to help...seems alot of people like to omit certain things that did happen on the show.

So true. Adrienne is being s b@#ch. I never really liked her too much. I hate her orange necklace.

#35   2013/07/17 09:59AM
    ej and sami

Adrienne is nothing but a two face she about to through her son under the bus. I read next week she shows the video in front of Eric dinner with the bishop. I can't believe she going to show that video in front of Eric dinner that's Eric night.

#36   2013/07/17 10:18AM
    zuzu61

Quote ejami2012:
    Quote dazgonby: Samantha GENE Brady was ask by her son to help...seems alot of people like to omit certain things that did happen on the show.

So true. Adrienne is being s b@#ch. I never really liked her too much. I hate her orange necklace.

lol.. I agree.. Pleaseee.. take that ugly necklace off!!!

#37   2013/07/17 10:26AM
    mille

So Adrienne shows the video for all to see. Pulled a page out of Elvis DiMera's book. When he showed that picture of Samantha at her and Lucas wedding. IMO, what's good for the goose is good for the gander!!

#38   2013/07/17 11:41AM
    maja

I hate her! I hate her! Oh and did I mention...I hate her!

#39   2013/07/17 11:56AM
    ej and sami

I can't stand Adrienne somebody please slap the taste out of her mouth she going around talk about Sami and Brady's. She needs too look at her family history they not perfect either.

#40   2013/07/17 12:03PM
    dazgonby

So funny how Adrienne says this is all for Sonny.

Then she lies to Sami that she and the dirty cop's widow are friends...when in fact when Adrienne ran into her, she did not know who Adrienne was...now that's a friend.

So then Adrienne says it is for the dirty cop's widow and son that they should know.

Adrienne doesn't even know what the video means so what should the dirty cop's widow know... that he was in fact a dirty cop and was on Stefano's payroll....GREAT FRIEND there Adrienne!

So Adrienne shows this video at the opening...hurting ALOT of people...not just Sami...why do that at a church school opening...where lots of kids will be at.

Oh Adrienne you are so gonna get what you deserve..Justin and Sonny against you and not because of Sami or Ej or Will, this is all you

And that necklace is butt ugly!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/17 12:04PM
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list