List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Adrienne

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adrienne

Started by switzerland at 2013/06/17 11:34PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/07 02:59PM, Views: 8086, Replies: 138
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #21   2013/07/16 11:22AM
    Re: Adrienne
    mille

Video has been seen. What next? Have a feeling it's going to be played for all see.

#22   2013/07/16 01:06PM
    Dakotajade24

If she brings it to the police she will lose sonny he would cut her out of his life probably. She should just but out its not any of her business if she keeps trying to run her sons life he is gonna push her away for good and she will lose him. She is really annoying. It's not wills fault he got shot the guy Jenson wasn't after will at all.

#23   2013/07/16 05:36PM
    ej and sami

Adrienne needs to mind her own business this have nothing to do with her. I read a spolier for next it says that Adrienne shows the video in front of everbody. I hope Sonny and Justin don't talk to her.

#24   2013/07/17 05:21AM
    allmylovingdays

ej and sami: Adrienne needs to mind her own business this have nothing to do with her. I read a spolier for next it says that Adrienne shows the video in front of everbody. I hope Sonny and Justin don't talk to her.

Does she steal the thunder from Kristen??? And if she does...HELL HAS NO FURY like a woman pushed aside for petty rivalries, I think maybe she better watch her back cause Kristen won't take kindly that her video won't be seen!!!

OH HELL NO!! I really do hope this is the end for her and Sonny & Justin. WOW, what a cow.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/17 05:22AM
    #25   2013/07/17 05:24AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote allmylovingdays:
    ej and sami: Adrienne needs to mind her own business this have nothing to do with her. I read a spolier for next it says that Adrienne shows the video in front of everbody. I hope Sonny and Justin don't talk to her.

Does she steal the thunder from Kristen??? And if she does...HELL HAS NO FURY like a woman pushed aside for petty rivalries, I think maybe she better watch her back cause Kristen won't take kindly that her video won't be seen!!!

OH HELL NO!! I really do hope this is the end for her and Sonny & Justin. WOW, what a cow.

#26   2013/07/17 06:25AM
    ej and sami

Quote allmylovingdays:

Yep she shows the video in front of everybody and Sami Sonny Will can't not believe she did that. Justin tells Adrienne off and Sonny don't want have nothing too do with her. Adrienne thinks she did right by telling the truth. I hope Sami slap the taste of her mouth.

#27   2013/07/17 06:34AM
    EpicFail

who's "everybody"?

#28   2013/07/17 06:45AM
    ej and sami

Quote EpicFail: who's "everybody"?

Adrienne tells everybody when Eric new school is open up. She shows the video to all the people in the room. Next week Sami goes back too jail because of Adrienne mouth.

#29   2013/07/17 06:50AM
    EpicFail

Cool Beans - Adrienne truly is a monsterous bio-tch!! Love it!

#30   2013/07/17 07:05AM
    stjarna

Quote allmylovingdays:

I hope this is the end for Justin and her. Sonny will be furious!!!
    And now she has the wrath of Ejami on her neck, which is worse than Stefano... who probably doesn't know who she is- lol
    Adrienne should sleep with the lights on and both eyes wide open!!!!Ha!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list