List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Adrienne

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adrienne

Started by switzerland at 2013/06/17 11:34PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/07 02:59PM, Views: 8586, Replies: 138
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #11   2013/06/21 06:16AM
    Re: Adrienne
    kayhan

Quote J.K.: Didn't Sonny download the vidio with Sami onto her phone. It is with the vidio of the baby.And if she does have it what will she do with it???????????????? Blackmale Will?

Yes, Sonny downloaded what he thought was a video of Will and Arianna, but I have a feeling he actually downloaded the Sami/Bernardi video by mistake. He has not thought of it though, at least he hasn't said anything. Yes, I have a feeling Adrienne is going to find that and either share it with Justin, or she is going to use it to try to blackmail Will into dumping Sonny. We know that Will is going to try to "save" Sami by confessing everything to Abe (according to spoilers) but Sami and EJ are going to try to stop him. But not sure if it has anything to do with Adrienne finding the video, or if it is because Sonny tells Will about the video (even though he has deleted it from his phone).

#12   2013/06/21 06:30AM
    Buffy.

I don't think Justin would do that he's already defending Sami! If I were Adrienne I would be more concerned about the Di Mera family connection (when Sami marries E J) than the Bradys, they are angels compared to the Di Meras!

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/21 06:33AM
    #13   2013/06/23 09:36AM
    allmylovingdays

Two Scoops this week was just as great as the DAYS!
    soapcentral.com/days/content/scoop/twoscoops/2013/130624.php

Speaking of vets, can we keep the party going for the show that aired this week? I'm talking about the fabulous Judi Evans getting a gloriously complicated storyline! This was good stuff. On one hand, Adrienne had a huge point. Will and Sonny are very young. And while their relationship is strong, the fact remains that "strong" and "baby with an ex strong" are two different things. Adrienne's worried about her kid, and I have no problem with that.

But on the other hand, she stepped way over the Kate Roberts Meddling Mothers Line when she threw mud at Will and Sami for reasons that were not at all their faults. I mean, hello Adrienne, that guy you just called selfish is recovering from a gunshot wound he suffered while jumping in front of a bullet to save the man who was blackmailing him. You should have known this by the fact that he was wearing a hospital gown while you chastised him.

Additionally, it has to be said that Sonny doesn't exactly have pure blood running through his veins either. And, for the record, the reason that Sonny was in danger was because of Nick Fallon. You know, the guy who lives just a few doors down from Adrienne in the Kiriakis family home.

But above all else, this is Sonny's life, and Adrienne has no business telling her grown son how to run it. Everyone -- including Justin and Sonny -- told Adrienne as much. But the lady's on a mission now (technically, she has been on it for a while) and will no doubt find the video of Sami that Sonny put on her phone and turn it in to the police and/or blackmail Will with it. But, like I said at the beginning, I was just thrilled that Adrienne got some meaty scenes.

She was a new woman. And she wasn't alone.

#14   2013/07/03 10:35AM
    mama rosa

I can't help but wonder if,.. Did Adrienne call George to go and talk to Sonny,and remind him of what his life was before Will came along...The reason I wonder is Sonny was very surprised to see him when he answered the door...
    Sonny never told him that he and Will moved so who told him??..
    Sonny won't listen to her so would she get some outside help?...

#15   2013/07/03 11:08AM
    EpicFail

you mean Brent?

#16   2013/07/03 11:21AM
    mama rosa

Quote EpicFail: you mean Brent?

Thank you,EpicFail!
    That's his name!...I wasn't sure so I always use "George"
    I know someone will correct me!..LOL...Thanks again!..

#17   2013/07/04 07:42AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote mama rosa:
    Quote EpicFail: you mean Brent?

Thank you,EpicFail!
    That's his name!...I wasn't sure so I always use "George"
    I know someone will correct me!..LOL...Thanks again!..

I guess we should be thankful she didn't call in the big guns Brian. That Brian had a smile on him that could melt the chooonies off man or woman

#18   2013/07/07 10:49AM
    allmylovingdays

Two scoops comment about Adriene.

Adrienne, sweetie, comparing your issues with Sonny (a grown man, mind you) not breaking up with the boyfriend you disapprove of to Jennifer's troubles with her drug-dealing criminal son is not even close to the same ocean, much less the same boat.

#19   2013/07/16 10:08AM
    mama rosa

We all know now that Chandler,want to leave to get his education so....

Do you think when Adrienne finally see's the video she will blackmail Will into leaving Sonny?,...And In order to protect Sami?........That's how he leaves town,but in both cases real and screen he is going to College!!...
    Then he can come back!!....

#20   2013/07/16 11:19AM
    mama rosa

Quote mama rosa: We all know now that Chandler,want to leave to get his education so....

Do you think when Adrienne finally see's the video she will blackmail Will into leaving Sonny?,...And In order to protect Sami?........That's how he leaves town,but in both cases real and screen he is going to College!!...
    Then he can come back!!....

OMG,another thought...Was it Sonny that sent her the video by mistake!!,....
    Would she blackmail Sonny?...Would she say the line "If you love Will,you'll break up with him and never go back to him!"..."Or I'll turn in the video"....Adrienne was a real dirty player at one time and would stop at nothing to get what she wanted...Would she play her own Son?!...

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list