List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Adrienne

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adrienne

Started by switzerland at 2013/06/17 11:34PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/07 02:59PM, Views: 8339, Replies: 138
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 page:
    #131   2013/08/11 06:02AM
    Re: Adrienne
    sharon n nic...

Quote dazgonby:
    Quote allmylovingdays: What is this woman going to do, go around town telling everyone her story until they all beg Sonny & Justin to forgive her.

If she thought that what she did was the right thing to do then why is she trying so hard to find someone to agree with her?

She got Kayla to cave but did not find that too surprising since Kate is also "controlling" Kayla.

But really why go bawling all over town if you 'KNOW' you did the right thing???

Good post and I agree!

#132   2013/08/11 06:03AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote ej and sami: I can't not stand Adrienne she needs to sit her butt down. Will and Sami never did nothing to Adrienne she trying to break up Will and Sonny for no reason. She act like Dirmera's are bad she needs to look at her own family they are not perfect either. She made a huge mistake for go after Sami did she known you have to deal with Ej Dirmera too. She through her own husband under the bus to DA. Adrienne should had to Justin first and let him deal with Sami butt nope she didn't. When the truth comes out that did not kill Bernardi she going to look like a fool.

#133   2013/08/12 06:33AM
    allmylovingdays

two scoops great comments about Justin/Adriene

The old "mother protecting her young" is a staple on soaps, so I'm not that mad at DAYS for trotting it out. The problem with Adrienne using this excuse is that, in this particular situation, Baby Bear already knew everything. Will told Sonny about shooting E.J., the cover-up, who's involved, the whole ice cream sundae. Heck, Sonny technically knows more about Will's life right now than Will does because Sonny knows the truth about Gabi's crimes and still lets her live with them!

So, it's a bit hard to swallow this idea that Sonny needs protecting, because we all watched Adrienne's grown, business-owning, child-raising son go into this thing with his eyes wide open. Adrienne just flat-out didn't like Sonny's decision, so she took it upon herself to reroute his life. It was a stand-up thing of Sonny to extend an olive branch to his mama (wait 'til she hears that she has Sami to thank for that!), but until Adrienne apologizes for not trusting her son's judgment, this truce will be short-lived.

And as much as I wanted to hug Judi Evans during her masterful performance, I'm completely #TeamJustin in this argument. She completely blindsided Justin with something that concerned both his professional integrity and his son. She does not get to be a harping shrew about the amount of time he takes to deal with it. I hate to say it because I usually love Adrienne, but she needs to pull up a chair next to Marge Bernardi in Apology Crafting 101 class and get a head start on her material.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/12 06:37AM
    #134   2013/08/14 01:42AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote allmylovingdays: two scoops great comments about Justin/Adriene

The old "mother protecting her young" is a staple on soaps, so I'm not that mad at DAYS for trotting it out. The problem with Adrienne using this excuse is that, in this particular situation, Baby Bear already knew everything. Will told Sonny about shooting E.J., the cover-up, who's involved, the whole ice cream sundae. Heck, Sonny technically knows more about Will's life right now than Will does because Sonny knows the truth about Gabi's crimes and still lets her live with them!

So, it's a bit hard to swallow this idea that Sonny needs protecting, because we all watched Adrienne's grown, business-owning, child-raising son go into this thing with his eyes wide open. Adrienne just flat-out didn't like Sonny's decision, so she took it upon herself to reroute his life. It was a stand-up thing of Sonny to extend an olive branch to his mama (wait 'til she hears that she has Sami to thank for that!), but until Adrienne apologizes for not trusting her son's judgment, this truce will be short-lived.

And as much as I wanted to hug Judi Evans during her masterful performance, I'm completely #TeamJustin in this argument. She completely blindsided Justin with something that concerned both his professional integrity and his son. She does not get to be a harping shrew about the amount of time he takes to deal with it. I hate to say it because I usually love Adrienne, but she needs to pull up a chair next to Marge Bernardi in Apology Crafting 101 class and get a head start on her material.

Great comments! Kudos to Judi Evans, she's a wonderful actress! Adrienne is someone you love to hate and Jusi's former character Bonnie Lockhart is someone you hate to love.... I loved her, though

Adrienne definately blindsided Justin, and that was not very nice!

#135   2013/08/14 05:04AM
    allmylovingdays

she is such a busy body that it's her fault they got the potdonuts

#136   2013/08/14 06:55AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote allmylovingdays: she is such a busy body that it's her fault they got the potdonuts

I heard about those doughnuts.... What was 'the end result'
    Did the girls start giggling and acting all silly?

#137   2013/08/14 11:51AM
    CdnMama

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote allmylovingdays: she is such a busy body that it's her fault they got the potdonuts

I heard about those doughnuts.... What was 'the end result'
    Did the girls start giggling and acting all silly?

you have to watch that episode...two episodes, actually...best episodes in years! Showed what Days has been missing, the Vets with airtime!!! No Dan in this one! The girls got some much needed screentime, no pimping or proping just togetherness times much like back when Alice was around and everyone got together there, however this time JJ made the doughnuts with a serious twist!

#138   2013/10/05 06:18AM
    allmylovingdays

She is being played into telling her brothers deepest darkeest secret. I never expected to feel empathy or sympathy for Adrienne but maybe JJ is more his father's son than anyone expected.

#139   2013/10/07 02:59PM
    allmylovingdays

I was surprised she didn't end up just telling JJ about his dad.

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list