List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Adrienne

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adrienne

Started by switzerland at 2013/06/17 11:34PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/07 02:59PM, Views: 8340, Replies: 138
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:
    #111   2013/07/25 09:27AM
    Re: Adrienne
    mille

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote mille: Lol, sorry but Abraham will not be looking like a court Jester, that's all on Elvis! He's slipping big time, all because he wanted his father out of the way. and what did that get him. Samantha behind bars! I don't like the character Samantha, but saying that, when Justin was asking Samantha was their anything else he should know, I believe she was going to tell Justin, the truth, but Nooooo.., Elvis stop her from saying anything. Yes, she killed that dirty cop to save Rafe, but she's behind bars because of her fiancé, His agenda can first!

We must not be watching the same show??????

EJ was protecting Will!

EJAMI's love will LIKE ALWAYS overcome this mess!

Sami NEVER loved rafe...... safe NEVER had a chance!

I guess where not watching the same show! I'm watching Days Of Our Lives, what are you watching?

#112   2013/07/25 10:23AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote mille: Lol, sorry but Abraham will not be looking like a court Jester, that's all on Elvis! He's slipping big time, all because he wanted his father out of the way. and what did that get him. Samantha behind bars! I don't like the character Samantha, but saying that, when Justin was asking Samantha was their anything else he should know, I believe she was going to tell Justin, the truth, but Nooooo.., Elvis stop her from saying anything. Yes, she killed that dirty cop to save Rafe, but she's behind bars because of her fiancé, His agenda can first!

EJ was protecting Will!

You saved my day, Sharon n nic .......... Now I feel less stupid than Abe

#113   2013/07/25 10:33AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote mille:

EJ was protecting Will!

I guess where not watching the same show! I'm watching Days Of Our Lives, what are you watching?

A lot of different things..... the other day I was watching reruns of Gunsmoke, Miami Vice and E.T........... Oops..... That wasn't a real question.... right????!!!!! ....... And the last time I checked I wasn't Sharon n nic.......... Darn, I guess I am dumber than Abe

#114   2013/07/25 11:57AM
    SoapBox17

What happened to phones where U can text/email a video or send a message? I mean the while time she could have just done that but her on and on bantering got her nowhere.. She had no intent on informing them of the video she got and instead of asking them via message since her voice was not heard, she goes to the DA. What an idiot. I applaud her for wanting to think she was protecting her family but she is clueless. And I'm soo happy Will finally said something. She's gonna look worse than she does now.

#115   2013/07/25 01:28PM
    dazgonby

Quote SoapBox17: What happened to phones where U can text/email a video or send a message? I mean the while time she could have just done that but her on and on bantering got her nowhere.. She had no intent on informing them of the video she got and instead of asking them via message since her voice was not heard, she goes to the DA. What an idiot. I applaud her for wanting to think she was protecting her family but she is clueless. And I'm soo happy Will finally said something. She's gonna look worse than she does now.

If it had been for her family might...just might have made a difference, but this was out of her hate...and that is never good.
    And this whole I am so scared thing and look where she lives, sorry it just doesn't cut it for me...what an idiot (bet she doesn't feel so safe tho).
    And I am so dissappointed in Victor and he was always one of my faves...not so much anymore.

#116   2013/07/29 09:38AM
    allmylovingdays

Judy Evans article about Adrienne.

tvgd.co/14dFWje

@TVGuide: Is Days of Our Lives' Adrienne the new monster mom of Salem? Judi Evans sounds off t.co/gzZ6MEA7OQ

#117   2013/07/30 06:15AM
    allmylovingdays

I loved the smack down she got from Will and Sonny. I think that her man though will stand by her BOO HISS -it makes me angry because she thought he sold his soul. She thinks so little of him.

What did you all think of Maggie saying it is going to get worse??

#118   2013/07/30 06:58AM
    ej and sami

Adrienne gets on my nervous she wasn't trying to protect Sonny she hates Sami and Will for no reason. She goes around bad mouth the Brady's and Dirmera's her family is not perfect either. Sonny made his own choice to get real of the video he even known that Sami was protect a cop and Will. I can't wait until today episode when she find out that Justin is on sami side.

#119   2013/07/30 07:10AM
    Moms Days

Adrienne should be worried about both Sonny and Justin. When she finds out Justin took the case back I am sure Adrienne will go ballistic and that will cause even more problems with her marriage. I think getting Sonny to trust and forgive her will be an uphill battle. Sonny maybe be the "nice" guy but he has a lot of Kiriakus blood and will do whatever it takes to defend Will. In Sonny's mind Adrienne attacked Will and she now will get what she deserves which is not his support.

#120   2013/07/30 11:36AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Moms Days: Adrienne should be worried about both Sonny and Justin. When she finds out Justin took the case back I am sure Adrienne will go ballistic and that will cause even more problems with her marriage. I think getting Sonny to trust and forgive her will be an uphill battle. Sonny maybe be the "nice" guy but he has a lot of Kiriakus blood and will do whatever it takes to defend Will. In Sonny's mind Adrienne attacked Will and she now will get what she deserves which is not his support.

Any spoilers as to when this will happen

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list