List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Adrienne

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adrienne

Started by switzerland at 2013/06/17 11:34PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/07 02:59PM, Views: 7951, Replies: 138
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:
    #101   2013/07/24 05:49PM
    Re: Adrienne
    lilie

Quote ejami2012:
    Quote lilie:
    Quote Moms Days:
    Quote lilie:
    Quote ej and sami:
    Quote allmylovingdays: I found it very funny that the DA threw her under the bus.

I known right lol Adrienne is about lose everything this her fault she should had mind her own business and stay out of sonny loveod life.

I think Adrienne did the right thing by coming forward with that evidence. Sami should have been honest with the legal system but as usual Sami only thinks about her self

For the way she treated poor Rafe,I'would say that's karma coming to bite her when she least expected.

I completely disagree with you. Sami's knew that telling would be risking Will and she will protecting Will at all costs - even if it means she goes to jail instead. I am trying to figure out the Karma comments since Sami shot the CROOKED cop to Save Rafe's little pee pee. I personally think she should have let Bernardi cut it off, but instead she gets to go to jail for protecting Will and Rafe.

Adrienne will lost Justin and Sonny so I hope she enjoys being right while she is completely alone. All she did was betray her husband and son. Also, Adrienne better watch her back because she definitely made a powerful enemy today.

I admit, I use to ADORE Samantha Brady when she was with prince charming (Rafe).

But ever since she dumped him like a hot potato, I'm just having a difficult time getting over it.

I'm NO fan of Adrienne but I can't help but get some satisfaction out her ratting Sami out.

As for Adrienne making a powerful enemy which I would assume would be EJ Dimera I wouldn't worried too much about that as EJ cannot and will NOT touch Adrienne because he would risk dishonoring Justin who have helped me get control of all Stephano's assets not to mention Sunny who is Will's boyfriend and Will being EJ's stepson. JMO of course

Adrienne should have told Justin but to a b#$ch she goes to cops. She's gonna regret it.

Sami was in love with Ej in wpp. Prince boring knew this so when she went back to the man of her dreams he was mad he lost to Ej.

Sami should have let Bernardi cut it off and not in this mess.
    Everyone who watches sooo always knew Sami loved Ej. Even if you aren't a fan. Ejami.never played it differently no.better who they were with. It was only a matter of time before they got back together. Sami dumped Rafe and us longtime viewers got our Sami back. String independent and grey the Sami I grew up with and loved. Not needy clingy better be weak and "daddys (I mean Rafe 's ) good lil girl" ..

But that's just it, I was a fan of Sami once and I NEVER saw the attraction, passion and whatever else everyone saying Sami feels for the Devil junior

#102   2013/07/24 06:44PM
    mille

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote mille: Yes, he scared Adrienne, but that's all he wanted to do, he can't do anything else, if something happen to her he'll wind up in a cell next to his beloved!

Lol, that's funny! The Dimeras have grotten away with crimes before..... What has changed now???? Except for Elvis being the king
    I believe the evil king has got a trick or two up his sleeve

Lol, some King! Abraham even had his number today. What's changed? Elvis, if he really had his act together, he HIMSELF would have made sure the evidence was destroyed! He got played by someone that he and Samantha were laughing about the day before. Elvis a King, more like a court Jester!

#103   2013/07/24 08:03PM
    Moms Days

Except that when it all comes out Abraham, the DA and especially Adrienne will be the ones looking like court jesters along with most of the SPD. After all they are defending a dirty cop and wanting Sami to be the bad guilty when she was trying to save Rafe's (pee wee) life. Eventually EJ will get the proof that Bernardi is dirty and guess who will be apologizing again???? Hopefully the SPD will do a better job apologizing than Hope did the last time.

#104   2013/07/24 10:04PM
    mille

Lol, sorry but Abraham will not be looking like a court Jester, that's all on Elvis! He's slipping big time, all because he wanted his father out of the way. and what did that get him. Samantha behind bars! I don't like the character Samantha, but saying that, when Justin was asking Samantha was their anything else he should know, I believe she was going to tell Justin, the truth, but Nooooo.., Elvis stop her from saying anything. Yes, she killed that dirty cop to save Rafe, but she's behind bars because of her fiancé, His agenda can first!

#105   2013/07/25 03:16AM
    fadingrose

It's not really surprizing that this thread about ADRIENNE has turned into one more battle between Ejami fans and their opposites on the other side of the fence, many of them who preferred Sami with Rafe. So much anger--and hopeful predictions, yet it makes for fascinating reading...

#106   2013/07/25 04:58AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote mille: Lol, sorry but Abraham will not be looking like a court Jester, that's all on Elvis! He's slipping big time, all because he wanted his father out of the way. and what did that get him. Samantha behind bars! I don't like the character Samantha, but saying that, when Justin was asking Samantha was their anything else he should know, I believe she was going to tell Justin, the truth, but Nooooo.., Elvis stop her from saying anything. Yes, she killed that dirty cop to save Rafe, but she's behind bars because of her fiancé, His agenda can first!

We must not be watching the same show??????

EJ was protecting Will!

EJAMI's love will LIKE ALWAYS overcome this mess!

Sami NEVER loved rafe...... safe NEVER had a chance!

#107   2013/07/25 05:22AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote Moms Days: Except that when it all comes out Abraham, the DA and especially Adrienne will be the ones looking like court jesters along with most of the SPD. After all they are defending a dirty cop and wanting Sami to be the bad guilty when she was trying to save Rafe's (pee wee) life. Eventually EJ will get the proof that Bernardi is dirty and guess who will be apologizing again???? Hopefully the SPD will do a better job apologizing than Hope did the last time.

So true, so true... Moms Days!

#108   2013/07/25 05:27AM
    ej and sami

I don't why people think Adrienne did the right for turn the video in she had went to Justin first and let him ask Sami. But she didn't she was trying too brake Sonny and will up and she can't stand Sami. Sami never did nothing to Adrienne. She had mind her own business and stay out of her son life. That's what she gets now her husband and son are pissed off at her. I glad Ej gave Adrienne that evil look. Adrienne should known you don't mess with Dirmera's.

#109   2013/07/25 05:31AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote mille: Lol, sorry but Abraham will not be looking like a court Jester, that's all on Elvis! He's slipping big time, all because he wanted his father out of the way. and what did that get him. Samantha behind bars! I don't like the character Samantha, but saying that, when Justin was asking Samantha was their anything else he should know, I believe she was going to tell Justin, the truth, but Nooooo.., Elvis stop her from saying anything. Yes, she killed that dirty cop to save Rafe, but she's behind bars because of her fiancé, His agenda can first!

I guess I'm more stupid than Abrafoolingham right now..... but I cannot see how Sami being behind bars in any way can be EJ's fault! They both should've told Justin.... but they didn't. And let's face it.... If that vendictive b<€$£ tc hadn't run to the cops, Sami wouldn't have been in prison. It's Adrienne's fault..... She must take the blame...... Sami saved Rafe for a very high price!!!

#110   2013/07/25 05:35AM
    allmylovingdays

I just have to say here that Judy Evans is doing an great job. That ending scene yesterday -we all think she practically pee'd in her pants.

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list