List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Adrienne

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adrienne

Started by switzerland at 2013/06/17 11:34PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/07 02:59PM, Views: 7975, Replies: 138
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:
    #91   2013/07/24 09:48AM
    Re: Adrienne
    ejami2012

Quote mama rosa: Now usually I don't talk like this but it calls for it!

Justin,pack her bags!!Boot that conniving bit@h out of the Kiriakis Mansion,and back to the curb!!You have been having big issues with her for sometime now...You know that woman and know that she is never going to show any remorse for this treason, even when the truth does come out!!...Push her back to the Riverfront Bar where you found her!!...
    Yes, Sami his client lied about knowing Bernardi...But Adrienne you through his career down the toilet,without so much as a heads up to your Husband!!...Whatever you hate Sami and All the Bradys,...You never gave Justin your husband a chance to defend Sami on this and you Just Didn't
    care what you had to do!!...There was one goal here and that was to break up Sonny and Will!..
    So don't be surprised when,no one gives you a chance to hear you out!....I hope the only thing anyone wants from you is to Get Out perminity!!....
    Cry your eyes out Adrienne!!I hope it was worth losing everything that you were trying to save!!...Idiot!...

I agree with up MomaRosa 100%.

It's a shame so many people use Sami as a scapegoat. Nick Stefano Nicole now Adrienne. If we go back a few years Kate and Lucas. Ot is so not fair.

I hope Adrienne loses everything. I also know Justin beleives Sami cause Ej told him about the Kafe affair and how Steffy will get revenge.

#92   2013/07/24 11:31AM
    dazgonby

Justin,pack her bags!!Boot that conniving bit@h out of the Kiriakis Mansion,and back to the curb!!You have been having big issues with her for sometime now...You know that woman and know that she is never going to show any remorse for this treason, even when the truth does come out!!...Push her back to the Riverfront Bar where you found her!!...
    Yes, Sami his client lied about knowing Bernardi...But Adrienne you through his career down the toilet,without so much as a heads up to your Husband!!...Whatever you hate Sami and All the Bradys,...You never gave Justin your husband a chance to defend Sami on this and you Just Didn't
    care what you had to do!!...There was one goal here and that was to break up Sonny and Will!..
    So don't be surprised when,no one gives you a chance to hear you out!....I hope the only thing anyone wants from you is to Get Out perminity!!....
    Cry your eyes out Adrienne!!I hope it was worth losing everything that you were trying to save!!...Idiot!...

Wow Mama Rosa...high five!

#93   2013/07/24 11:42AM
    fadingrose

Quote ejami2012:

It's a shame so many people use Sami as a scapegoat. Nick Stefano Nicole now Adrienne. If we go back a few years Kate and Lucas. Ot is so not fair.

I hope Adrienne loses everything. I also know Justin beleives Sami cause Ej told him about the Kafe affair and how Steffy will get revenge.

"...Sami as a scapegoat" Why would "so many people" do that except--as EJ pointed out today to Abe "Everybody hates her." What he didn't add is that at least some of those people have a good reason to at least resent or not trust her.

#94   2013/07/24 11:45AM
    allmylovingdays

She most likely will run to Victor and cry I was threaten. Boo hop
    Stupid twit

#95   2013/07/24 11:46AM
    fadingrose

Quote ejami2012:

"...Sami as a scapegoat" Why would "so many people" do that except--as EJ pointed out today to Abe "Everybody hates her." What he didn't add is that at least some of those people have a good reason to at least resent or not trust her.

#96   2013/07/24 02:11PM
    Moms Days

Quote fadingrose:
    Quote ejami2012:

Well said, Mama Rose!!! I am sure after EJ asked Adrienne if she felt Safe that she was in need of a new pair of panties. I for one could not be happier. After throwing her husband and Son under the bus she should feel like the piece of crap she is. Also, they might have listened to her if she had not already made her disdain for Will and Sami clear. Why would Justin and Sonny want to keep hearing more of the same hypocritical "Will comes from a horrible family and has a terrible mother." Now she is the one who will need to sleep with the lights on and both eyes open.

#97   2013/07/24 02:46PM
    ej and sami

Adrienne got what she deserved she should mind her own business and stay out her son loved life. She just lost her family she better hope Sami don't get attacked in jail or Ej go nuts. Adrienne better hope nobody tells Sami she one that put her back in jail. Lol Adrienne hurry up got in that house like scared cat.

#98   2013/07/24 02:56PM
    mille

Yes, he scared Adrienne, but that's all he wanted to do, he can't do anything else, if something happen to her he'll wind up in a cell next to his beloved!

#99   2013/07/24 04:36PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote mille: Yes, he scared Adrienne, but that's all he wanted to do, he can't do anything else, if something happen to her he'll wind up in a cell next to his beloved!

Lol, that's funny! The Dimeras have grotten away with crimes before..... What has changed now???? Except for Elvis being the king
    I believe the evil king has got a trick or two up his sleeve

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/24 04:38PM
    #100   2013/07/24 05:46PM
    lilie

Quote ejami2012:
    Quote lilie:
    Quote Moms Days:
    Quote lilie:
    Quote ej and sami:
    Quote allmylovingdays: I found it very funny that the DA threw her under the bus.

I known right lol Adrienne is about lose everything this her fault she should had mind her own business and stay out of sonny loveod life.

I think Adrienne did the right thing by coming forward with that evidence. Sami should have been honest with the legal system but as usual Sami only thinks about her self

For the way she treated poor Rafe,I'would say that's karma coming to bite her when she least expected.

I completely disagree with you. Sami's knew that telling would be risking Will and she will protecting Will at all costs - even if it means she goes to jail instead. I am trying to figure out the Karma comments since Sami shot the CROOKED cop to Save Rafe's little pee pee. I personally think she should have let Bernardi cut it off, but instead she gets to go to jail for protecting Will and Rafe.

Adrienne will lost Justin and Sonny so I hope she enjoys being right while she is completely alone. All she did was betray her husband and son. Also, Adrienne better watch her back because she definitely made a powerful enemy today.

I admit, I use to ADORE Samantha Brady when she was with prince charming (Rafe).

But ever since she dumped him like a hot potato, I'm just having a difficult time getting over it.

I'm NO fan of Adrienne but I can't help but get some satisfaction out her ratting Sami out.

As for Adrienne making a powerful enemy which I would assume would be EJ Dimera I wouldn't worried too much about that as EJ cannot and will NOT touch Adrienne because he would risk dishonoring Justin who have helped me get control of all Stephano's assets not to mention Sunny who is Will's boyfriend and Will being EJ's stepson. JMO of course

Adrienne should have told Justin but to a b#$ch she goes to cops. She's gonna regret it.

Sami was in love with Ej in wpp. Prince boring knew this so when she went back to the man of her dreams he was mad he lost to Ej.

Sami should have let Bernardi cut it off and not in this mess.
    Everyone who watches sooo always knew Sami loved Ej. Even if you aren't a fan. Ejami.never played it differently no.better who they were with. It was only a matter of time before they got back together. Sami dumped Rafe and us longtime viewers got our Sami back. String independent and grey the Sami I grew up with and loved. Not needy clingy better be weak and "daddys (I mean Rafe 's ) good lil girl" ..

JMO, Sami is such an immature character. Hanging with Prince Evil (EJ) makes her seems worst.

The only time Sami was her true self was when she was with her Prince Charming (Rafe). Rafe never sugar code how he feels about Sami's tendency to act very childish. He was always honest and respectable to Samie.

What did he get for his gracious self, a selfish woman who only thinks and cares about herself and maybe her kids.

Rafe is so strikingly HANDSOME, respectful, cerebral, and most of all he's NOT a common criminal like EJ.

I'm sincerely sorry for my ranting but I loath the character EJ, and Sami is NOT too far behind JMO

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list