List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Adrienne

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adrienne

Started by switzerland at 2013/06/17 11:34PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/07 02:59PM, Views: 8647, Replies: 138
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2013/06/17 11:34PM
    Adrienne
    switzerland

Adrienne seems to forget all the trials Victor put her and Justin through. She's talking about Marlena's family. What about Jack raping Kayla or his insane stepfather that was a serial killer/senator? People who judge other people's families should take a look at their own first. Just sayin lol

#2   2013/06/18 04:12AM
    Re: Adrienne
    kayhan

Quote switzerland: Adrienne seems to forget all the trials Victor put her and Justin through. She's talking about Marlena's family. What about Jack raping Kayla or his insane stepfather that was a serial killer/senator? People who judge other people's families should take a look at their own first. Just sayin lol

I agree. She acts like she is so perfect. I do not understand why she is being so hateful towards Will. She needs to back off and let Sonny make his own decisions.

#3   2013/06/18 05:56AM
    dazgonby

Quote kayhan:
    Quote switzerland: Adrienne seems to forget all the trials Victor put her and Justin through. She's talking about Marlena's family. What about Jack raping Kayla or his insane stepfather that was a serial killer/senator? People who judge other people's families should take a look at their own first. Just sayin lol

I agree. She acts like she is so perfect. I do not understand why she is being so hateful towards Will. She needs to back off and let Sonny make his own decisions.

Because she thinks she is better than Sami and her family.
    With a history like hers that is really funny and surprised that Marlena did not remind her of all of it.
    Didn't Adrienne kill her stepdad or dad or am I just recalling something that didn't happen or happened with someone else?

#4   2013/06/18 06:43AM
    ej and sami

Adrienne was pissed me off yesterday how can she sit there and say stuff about Will and Sami. She needs to look in mirror her family is not perfect at all. Marlena should had slap the crap out of Adrienne.

#5   2013/06/18 01:58PM
    Tigress_Faith

Quote dazgonby:
    Quote kayhan:

Because she thinks she is better than Sami and her family.
    With a history like hers that is really funny and surprised that Marlena did not remind her of all of it.
    Didn't Adrienne kill her stepdad or dad or am I just recalling something that didn't happen or happened with someone else?

You're right - she killed her father who raped her, and abused her mother and her brother Steve. Also, what about her relationship to Justin - how many times have they been married, separated and divorced over the years? I'm guessing she has conveniently forgotten all of it.

#6   2013/06/18 02:06PM
    flightygirl

The writers would have to research the history of the show if they brought up these things....

#7   2013/06/18 09:31PM
    switzerland

What does she do? Maybe if she had a life she would stop obsessing over her grown son!

#8   2013/06/20 06:31AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote kayhan:

Totally agree -Adrienne back OFF

#9   2013/06/20 09:14AM
    stjarna

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote kayhan:

Totally agree -Adrienne back OFF

yes, she needs to back off- she is only going to make things worse with Sonny!!

#10   2013/06/20 04:00PM
    J.K.

Didn't Sonny download the vidio with Sami onto her phone. It is with the vidio of the baby.And if she does have it what will she do with it???????????????? Blackmale Will?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list