List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The mysterious little black box

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The mysterious little black box

Started by the girl is HOT at 2013/06/17 12:24PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/18 11:04AM, Views: 866, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2013/06/17 12:24PM
    The mysterious little black box
    the girl is HOT

What does everyone think is in the black box the man brought to Kristen, I think it is poison what else could it be? any ideas

#2   2013/06/17 02:46PM
    Re: The mysterious little black box
    mama rosa

Well OKay I'll give it another shot!...LOL

At first I thought maybe Kristen was going to poison Nicole or possibly Marlena....But now I'm wondering If Kristen might just have the Barber Blade and is setting Sami up!..

#3   2013/06/17 04:18PM
    HouseTops

Quote mama rosa: Well OKay I'll give it another shot!...LOL

At first I thought maybe Kristen was going to poison Nicole or possibly Marlena....But now I'm wondering If Kristen might just have the Barber Blade and is setting Sami up!..

Thought that about the poison, but most likely, the blade.

Was this guy in the hospital room?

#4   2013/06/17 04:40PM
    ej and sami

There no way Kristen got that blade. Her plans is too go after Nicole and Marlena. I read spolier is it's say's she drugs Eric to get back at Nicole. There a triangle coming up for Brady Kristen Nicole and Eric. That men Kristen was talk too his name is Dr Chyka he help Kristen to get revenge.she about too drug Eric.

#5   2013/06/17 07:18PM
    zuzu61

Quote ej and sami: There no way Kristen got that blade. Her plans is too go after Nicole and Marlena. I read spolier is it's say's she drugs Eric to get back at Nicole. There a triangle coming up for Brady Kristen Nicole and Eric. That men Kristen was talk too his name is Dr Chyka he help Kristen to get revenge.she about too drug Eric.

And do what??
    I wish the writer's would respect Eric's profession. They Can't they think of a better s/l for Kristen??

#6   2013/06/18 02:58AM
    AlmostThere

Ha, the first possibility I thought of was that it contains two sets of false teeth! Remember, Kristen's alias "Susan" with the goofy teeth?

But, nah, can't be that. Probably poison as everyone is thinking. Why two though?

As for the blade, someone did take it and put it in some kind of envelope at the hospital right after the shooting, but they didn't show who did that. I'm thinking the writers were leaving their options open when they wrote it that way so it could be many different people.

#7   2013/06/18 04:46AM
    HouseTops

Quote AlmostThere: Ha, the first possibility I thought of was that it contains two sets of false teeth! Remember, Kristen's alias "Susan" with the goofy teeth?

But, nah, can't be that. Probably poison as everyone is thinking. Why two though?

As for the blade, someone did take it and put it in some kind of envelope at the hospital right after the shooting, but they didn't show who did that. I'm thinking the writers were leaving their options open when they wrote it that way so it could be many different people.

Lovin the goofy teeth....

#8   2013/06/18 05:44AM
    dazgonby

I'm thinking 2 different kinds of drugs...I don't think it is poison. Think Kristin will drug Eric...and this is where my mind likes to wander to the gutter a bit
    After the whole cut it off thing nothing would surprise me now

#9   2013/06/18 11:04AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote dazgonby: I'm thinking 2 different kinds of drugs...I don't think it is poison. Think Kristin will drug Eric...and this is where my mind likes to wander to the gutter a bit
    After the whole cut it off thing nothing would surprise me now

I agree it is something so she can seduce Eric. BUT I wonder if she will actually have sex with him or just give him the impression he broke his vows. I guess it will be a wait and see game.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list