List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Rafe Lucas and Ejami

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Rafe Lucas and Ejami

Started by wwwwww at 2013/06/17 01:05AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/09 06:06PM, Views: 1875, Replies: 26
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2013/07/06 06:09PM
    Re: Rafe Lucas and Ejami
    Rosieroserson

Quote fadingrose:
    Quote Rosieroserson: fadongrose, I agree with you about the Wilson s/l. It's great
    I love the fact that Days adressed this important issue, and did it in such a beautiful way. Chandler and Freddie are doing an amazing job and Chandler really deserved his Emmy! Too bad he's leaving soon

I believe if Days sent some of James' work to the Emmy committee, he would've won as well! The same goes for Alison. I'm confused as to how this works. Do the actors send in their own work or is that done by someone else at Days??????

When it comes to Rafe I feel that he's the redneck of the show. As much as I love redneck's in general ( and probably have offended some right now), I wouldn't want one to kiss Sami she doesn't belong at a farm with Honey Boo Boo, but in a posh brit's arms. His name is EJ...... he's scruffy, nice to Samantha and a bit dangerous to others . Right now he's on a mission to take over the mansion.

Sorry, but I don't quite get the "redneck" description for Rafe. That term usually is applied to poor white farmers or laborers from the Southern U.S. That is not Rafe's ethnic background at all. He's a law enforcement agent who probably wouldn't want to be seen within 100 miles of Honey Boo Boo's farm.... Sami may have some faults, but snobbery is hardly one of them, at least in the past.

This has nothing to do with Rafe's ethnic background or whether or not he fits the accurate description of a redneck.......this is all about his lack of class. Not because he doesn't have a lot of money. Money can't buy class and Sami knows it. She's never been interested in the billions EJ eventually will inherit. But because Rafe never respected or liked the true, feisty Sami. Why was he with her in the first place when he only wanted her to be like her swiss miss sister in a white apron?! Rafe has a simple approach to life and in my opinion he doesn't get Sami the way EJ does.

#22   2013/07/06 06:19PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote dazgonby:
    Quote Rosieroserson: fadongrose, I agree with you about the Wilson s/l. It's great
    I love the fact that Days adressed this important issue, and did it in such a beautiful way. Chandler and Freddie are doing an amazing job and Chandler really deserved his Emmy! Too bad he's leaving soon

I believe if Days sent some of James' work to the Emmy committee, he would've won as well! The same goes for Alison. I'm confused as to how this works. Do the actors send in their own work or is that done by someone else at Days??????
    When it comes to Rafe I feel that he's the redneck of the show. As much as I love redneck's in general ( and probably have offended some right now), I wouldn't want one to kiss Sami she doesn't belong at a farm with Honey Boo Boo, but in a posh brit's arms. His name is EJ...... he's scruffy, nice to Samantha and a bit dangerous to others . Right now he's on a mission to take over the mansion.

From what I have read it seems as tho the actors are the ones that summit their own work...I read that Chandler said that his mom picks out what he sends in.
    So if no one else sends in then it would be wrong to say that he is the only one to win as he might have been the only one to summit.
    It would have been great to have had alot of them send in to see who all could have won

That is so true. I believe several actors could've had a chance if the Emmy committee had watched their work.. I still think Chandler was a worthy winner!

#23   2013/07/07 06:25AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Hard hat:
    Quote Moms Days:
    Quote summerwind.janis:
    Quote mille: Samantha and Lucas, would love to see these two characters back together with their brood. Think William and Alice would like to see their parents together. Lol, maybe we would get to see more of Alice Horton, she's always up stairs.

there are more fans of ej and sami, don't like lucas with sami he is too bossy

I am pretty sure GG/Rafe is working since the new actress, Chrystel, has been tweeting about scenes with him and Kate. I think he is just trying to rally his fan base. Maybe he is just upset because he got taken away from Ejami and he knows they get the biggest stories. Also, Lucas and Sami are great as friends (I think of them more as bickering siblings) but as romantic love interests I have never enjoyed them together.

Since the ratings are at an over two year high and they just won an Emmy now that they broke Safe up I doubt they are going to revisit that horrible and boring storyline.

The ratings are not that high ,just saw them in Sod. If Ejami were so good they would knock out B&B Y&R Don't forget their a lot of John and Marlena
    fans out there and I am sure Christin Demerara is bringing in lots of viewers.One couple does not make or break a show That just shows what
    egos the Ejami fan have.

"egos the EJAMI Fans have".....Well when you love the best couple on Days since Bope, why not have big egos!

The rating are up because of EJAMI.

EJAMI fans know it.

rafe fans know it.

ALL safe fans know it!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/07 06:28AM
    #24   2013/07/07 09:19AM
    fadingrose

Just wondering, how does rooting for a CURRENT fictional winning team build up the ego and self-esteem of its fans? Doesn't any credit go to the writers, who all of us are eager to criticize if things are not going the way we'd like.

#25   2013/07/07 03:43PM
    ejami2012

Quote fadingrose: Just wondering, how does rooting for a CURRENT fictional winning team build up the ego and self-esteem of its fans? Doesn't any credit go to the writers, who all of us are eager to criticize if things are not going the way we'd like.

Yes writing has a lot to do with but the writers can not be good its the actors/actresses that bring those stoires to life ejami have had all types of poor writing thrown there way by the chemistry is there to make up for it. no matter how bad it is ejami brings it on everytime others cant or don't that's why we love them so much. its not just looks like other have its their acting others can come close too

#26   2013/07/08 12:04AM
    Moms Days

Quote ejami2012:
    Quote fadingrose: Just wondering, how does rooting for a CURRENT fictional winning team build up the ego and self-esteem of its fans? Doesn't any credit go to the writers, who all of us are eager to criticize if things are not going the way we'd like.

Yes writing has a lot to do with but the writers can not be good its the actors/actresses that bring those stoires to life ejami have had all types of poor writing thrown there way by the chemistry is there to make up for it. no matter how bad it is ejami brings it on everytime others cant or don't that's why we love them so much. its not just looks like other have its their acting others can come close too

I agree with actors have to deliver the lines and make them believable and enjoyable. I have personally loved the show for the past couple of years. I have especially loved it the last year. I love that they put Ejami together and it has been a win for me. I love that they have Lucas being a friend to Sami (Even if he does yell a little to much). I love with all my heart that they put Rafe in a coma.

I love that they have added a lot of funny comments right in the middle of a very serious scene.

Loved when Ejami was talking about moving into the mansion and Sami said she couldn't live with Kristen because she tried to kill her mother and EJ said, everyone tries to kill someone every now and then you know that.

Loved just on Friday when Sonny told Gabi that Brent was playing for the other team and then T (Who I think should be a regular character because he is hysterical) said, that has never stopped her before.

#27   2013/07/09 06:06PM
    Rosieroserson

Team Ejami wasn't a winner until recently. A huge ego has always been important having to fight our way to the top! The writers get credit but not as much as the actors. They bring the characters to life. Imagine EJ's lines being said and acted out by the imfamos dr. Rolf. 'Zamanta, he wispered'......... yuck..it wouldn't quite have the same effect on Sami bring us the real thing, please!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/09 06:08PM
    « 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list