List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Rafe Lucas and Ejami

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Rafe Lucas and Ejami

Started by wwwwww at 2013/06/17 01:05AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/09 06:06PM, Views: 1967, Replies: 26
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/06/27 08:48AM
    Re: Rafe Lucas and Ejami
    Hard hat

Quote Moms Days:
    Quote summerwind.janis:
    Quote mille: Samantha and Lucas, would love to see these two characters back together with their brood. Think William and Alice would like to see their parents together. Lol, maybe we would get to see more of Alice Horton, she's always up stairs.

there are more fans of ej and sami, don't like lucas with sami he is too bossy

I am pretty sure GG/Rafe is working since the new actress, Chrystel, has been tweeting about scenes with him and Kate. I think he is just trying to rally his fan base. Maybe he is just upset because he got taken away from Ejami and he knows they get the biggest stories. Also, Lucas and Sami are great as friends (I think of them more as bickering siblings) but as romantic love interests I have never enjoyed them together.

Since the ratings are at an over two year high and they just won an Emmy now that they broke Safe up I doubt they are going to revisit that horrible and boring storyline.

The ratings are not that high ,just saw them in Sod. If Ejami were so good they would knock out B&B Y&R Don't forget their a lot of John and Marlena
    fans out there and I am sure Christin Demerara is bringing in lots of viewers.One couple does not make or break a show That just shows what
    egos the Ejami fan have.

#12   2013/06/27 08:48AM
    Hard hat

Quote Moms Days:
    Quote summerwind.janis:
    Quote mille: Samantha and Lucas, would love to see these two characters back together with their brood. Think William and Alice would like to see their parents together. Lol, maybe we would get to see more of Alice Horton, she's always up stairs.

I am pretty sure GG/Rafe is working since the new actress, Chrystel, has been tweeting about scenes with him and Kate. I think he is just trying to rally his fan base. Maybe he is just upset because he got taken away from Ejami and he knows they get the biggest stories. Also, Lucas and Sami are great as friends (I think of them more as bickering siblings) but as romantic love interests I have never enjoyed them together.

Since the ratings are at an over two year high and they just won an Emmy now that they broke Safe up I doubt they are going to revisit that horrible and boring storyline.

The ratings are not that high ,just saw them in Sod. If Ejami were so good they would knock out B&B Y&R Don't forget their a lot of John and Marlena
    fans out there and I am sure Christin Demerara is bringing in lots of viewers.One couple does not make or break a show That just shows what
    egos the Ejami fan have.

#13   2013/06/27 08:48AM
    Hard hat

Quote Moms Days:
    Quote summerwind.janis:

egos the Ejami fan have.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/27 08:57AM
    #14   2013/06/27 09:01AM
    Hard hat

Sorry folks for the triple post,tried to remove two of them,but didn't
    work.I guess I just emphasized my remarks..Really sorry though

#15   2013/07/05 08:05PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote cryin4days: I only want to say something about DAYS Emmy win. They DID NOT win for what we have been seeing on screen the last couple of months. DAYS submitted clips from the tunnel explosion in August 2012 and from Nicole's miscarriage/breakdown in November 2012. To attribute the win to current pairings and current ratings is just incorrect.

And although ratings are up to attribute it to a specific pairing is also wrong, but if you want to DAYS saw its' highest ratings this year in January during the Nick/Gabi wedding when it was revealed that Will was the father of the baby; and in the last week of May with the aftermath of Will being shot, Gabi giving birth, Nick telling the truth, and Kristen's involvement in Brady's mugging be revealed.

I think you're forgetting something! When we found out that Will was the baby's father.........something important happened.........Safe was over and done with for good and Ejami reunited for real! I'd been waiting for years, months, weeks, Days for that to take place! And I was not alone!!!!!!!
    In the end of may, Ejami had just had an upheated argument that ended upstairs....... love when EJ carries her to you know where every day since I checked to see if they' d do something similar just like the rest of the Ejami's I guess! The anti fans always have an excuse for why Ejami isn't the couple bringing the ratings up. It really cracks me up

#16   2013/07/05 08:10PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote Hard hat:
    Quote Moms Days:
    Quote summerwind.janis:

egos the Ejami fan have.

I'm proud of my Ejami ego
    How ever I don't care about the labelling...... Just the ratings.....as long as they're good, I'm happy

#17   2013/07/06 04:48AM
    fadingrose

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote Hard hat:
    Quote Moms Days:
    Quote summerwind.janis:

egos the Ejami fan have.

I'm proud of my Ejami ego
    How ever I don't care about the labelling...... Just the ratings.....as long as they're good, I'm happy

THough I'm not an EJami fan to the point of "obsession," I admire Alison & James for their acting abilities and their chemistry together. But there are so many other characters and story lines that carry DAYS and have just as loyal fans. (Remember, though DAYS won the latest daytime Emmy, it was only Will who won an individual acting award. That should reveal at least how important the WillSon s/l is.

#18   2013/07/06 04:42PM
    Rosieroserson

fadongrose, I agree with you about the Wilson s/l. It's great
    I love the fact that Days adressed this important issue, and did it in such a beautiful way. Chandler and Freddie are doing an amazing job and Chandler really deserved his Emmy! Too bad he's leaving soon

I believe if Days sent some of James' work to the Emmy committee, he would've won as well! The same goes for Alison. I'm confused as to how this works. Do the actors send in their own work or is that done by someone else at Days??????

When it comes to Rafe I feel that he's the redneck of the show. As much as I love redneck's in general ( and probably have offended some right now), I wouldn't want one to kiss Sami she doesn't belong at a farm with Honey Boo Boo, but in a posh brit's arms. His name is EJ...... he's scruffy, nice to Samantha and a bit dangerous to others . Right now he's on a mission to take over the mansion.

#19   2013/07/06 04:58PM
    fadingrose

Quote Rosieroserson: fadongrose, I agree with you about the Wilson s/l. It's great
    I love the fact that Days adressed this important issue, and did it in such a beautiful way. Chandler and Freddie are doing an amazing job and Chandler really deserved his Emmy! Too bad he's leaving soon

I believe if Days sent some of James' work to the Emmy committee, he would've won as well! The same goes for Alison. I'm confused as to how this works. Do the actors send in their own work or is that done by someone else at Days??????

When it comes to Rafe I feel that he's the redneck of the show. As much as I love redneck's in general ( and probably have offended some right now), I wouldn't want one to kiss Sami she doesn't belong at a farm with Honey Boo Boo, but in a posh brit's arms. His name is EJ...... he's scruffy, nice to Samantha and a bit dangerous to others . Right now he's on a mission to take over the mansion.

Sorry, but I don't quite get the "redneck" description for Rafe. That term usually is applied to poor white farmers or laborers from the Southern U.S. That is not Rafe's ethnic background at all. He's a law enforcement agent who probably wouldn't want to be seen within 100 miles of Honey Boo Boo's farm.... Sami may have some faults, but snobbery is hardly one of them, at least in the past.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/06 05:03PM
    #20   2013/07/06 05:43PM
    dazgonby

Quote Rosieroserson: fadongrose, I agree with you about the Wilson s/l. It's great

From what I have read it seems as tho the actors are the ones that summit their own work...I read that Chandler said that his mom picks out what he sends in.
    So if no one else sends in then it would be wrong to say that he is the only one to win as he might have been the only one to summit.
    It would have been great to have had alot of them send in to see who all could have won

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/06 05:45PM
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list