List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Abigail

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Abigail

Started by allmylovingdays at 2013/06/15 02:44PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/10 01:15PM, Views: 3517, Replies: 46
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #31   2013/06/26 04:54PM
    Re: Abigail
    Rosieroserson

Quote HouseTops: Abby is so boring with both Cameron and Chad. Goody two shoes....what?????????????

Chad, you miss Abby and can't help thinking about her????

What??????

Blah, he thinks he missed Abby when Gabi is on his mind 24/7

#32   2013/06/27 12:02PM
    allmylovingdays

I know most of us are sick of the merry go rounds of the couples on this show but today when Cam was giving her the -call me when you know what you want speech in my head I was thinking she is young and why is it wrong of her to play the field. Not that I like Abs because I don't but when they are young they don't need to be tied down

#33   2013/06/27 12:31PM
    stjarna

This is a mild version of the same thing with Samantha having to choose between two men.......I am so boooreeed with the choosing thing....
    it's so obvious she loves Chad! So can she just say it!

#34   2013/06/27 01:57PM
    Ms.Scott

She Is BORING........

#35   2013/06/27 02:00PM
    Ms.Scott

BORING JUST LIKE HER MOTHER

#36   2013/06/27 02:10PM
    Tigress_Faith

Quote allmylovingdays: I know most of us are sick of the merry go rounds of the couples on this show but today when Cam was giving her the -call me when you know what you want speech in my head I was thinking she is young and why is it wrong of her to play the field. Not that I like Abs because I don't but when they are young they don't need to be tied down

If she wants to play the field, she needs to be honest with herself and the two men she has been stringing along. It sounds like both men are interested in a serious relationship with her - Cameron used the word 'exclusive' today. If she is not interested in being tied down to one man, she needs to let them both know so that they can move on.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/27 02:11PM
    #37   2013/06/27 02:16PM
    Tigress_Faith

Quote stjarna: This is a mild version of the same thing with Samantha having to choose between two men.......I am so boooreeed with the choosing thing....

I'm also sick and tired of it. Remember, her mother couldn't choose between Jack (the love of her life, husband and father of her children) and Daniel (who saved life just like he saved so many other female patients - Chelsea, Kate, Chloe). She decided to date them both at the same time. It sounds like Abigail took lessons from her very own mother.

#38   2013/06/27 02:22PM
    Tigress_Faith

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote HouseTops: Abby is so boring with both Cameron and Chad. Goody two shoes....what?????????????

Chad, you miss Abby and can't help thinking about her????

What??????

I don't like her she is her mother.

I agree. I really liked her with Chad when they first got together. I don't care anymore. She is on my last nerve - she and her mother.

#39   2013/06/27 02:29PM
    Tigress_Faith

Quote zuzu61:
    Quote allmylovingdays: Two Scoops comments on Abs

If not Adrienne, Abigail may blow the whistle, since she suddenly had a problem with Sami last week. I cheered when Chad shut that noise down with the brilliant point that everyone thought that Jennifer had hurt Nicole because of their fights. And no, Abigail, Bernardi's family doesn't deserve to know the truth because he is a day player, and Sami is a legacy character. Do you even watch soaps?

Abigail is way too smart to play the goody-goody one. She needs to pull a page out of her parents' playbook and figure out why Sami and Bernardi were fighting. Let's see her uncover Will's crime, Nick's blackmail, Bernardi's association with Stefano, and then decide whether Sami was out of control or not. I'll pass on watching Abigail wring her hands and get all indignant about someone being dishonest.

soapcentral.com/days/content/scoop/twoscoops/2013/130624.php

Thanks for sharing Two Scoops!!

And I clearly remember her wring her hands when she was SOOO honest with Austin.

I know, right? She is having a hard time keeping quiet about the video clip, because she has scruples??? What about when when she seduced a married man (Austin), continued to lie to everyone saying that they had sex, and almost destroyed his marriage and career? Abigail wouldn't have seen the video clip if she hadn't been so nosy. She needs to mind her own freaking business.

#40   2013/06/27 11:57PM
    stjarna

Quote Tigress_Faith:
    Quote stjarna: This is a mild version of the same thing with Samantha having to choose between two men.......I am so boooreeed with the choosing thing....

I'm also sick and tired of it. Remember, her mother couldn't choose between Jack (the love of her life, husband and father of her children) and Daniel (who saved life just like he saved so many other female patients - Chelsea, Kate, Chloe). She decided to date them both at the same time. It sounds like Abigail took lessons from her very own mother.

I am so ticked off by the writers here- as they made Abigail a copy of this Jen that is so unregonizable to us- instead of making Abby more fun, feisty, and being all for helping his cousin Will in his mess- I am so disappointed- as they could really made Chad and Abby a great supercouple in the making.... but no!- they made Abby into this to-be-stepford wife rubbish!!!
    I see why she is disliked, and I get it! I want Chad and Abby to happen, you have to bear with me LOL being in a romantic cloud floating wish- as I like them together... so don't mind me- lol
    and the writers have ruined their love sl for me!!!

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list