List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Abigail

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Abigail

Started by allmylovingdays at 2013/06/15 02:44PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/10 01:15PM, Views: 3548, Replies: 46
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #21   2013/06/19 11:52AM
    Re: Abigail
    allmylovingdays

Quote dazgonby:
    Quote EpicFail: Chad said he was taping a friend at HTS and when he caught sight of Sami and Bernardi he followed them because he thought it was funny.

Yeah I know he was taping a friend but just because he thinks something is funny to follow and tape them??? That is just to weird even for Chad.
    I mean the crazy dancing lady was funny also so why not stay there and tape her?

I wonder if it was her the crazy dancing gal he was taping? I found it strange that he didn't intervene or go over and listen to them when it was happening instead of just taping it. BUT CHAD now is thinking shite why did I do this and dang it I need to help erase it from history. AYE too late cause miss thang and her aunt both think Sami and her family need to pay.

I agree with you dazgonby that Chad once again is going to hurt Will by accident -don't know how much more their friendship can take.

#22   2013/06/19 02:56PM
    mille

Abigail will not have to tell anyone about the video. It's going to show up at Samantha trial. Sonny and Chad are not the only ones with the video, lok

#23   2013/06/20 06:08AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote mille: Abigail will not have to tell anyone about the video. It's going to show up at Samantha trial. Sonny and Chad are not the only ones with the video, lok

that's true plus we know that Sonny shared it by accident with is ho of a momma.

I can still hate on Abs just cause.

#24   2013/06/23 09:19AM
    allmylovingdays

Two Scoops comments on Abs

If not Adrienne, Abigail may blow the whistle, since she suddenly had a problem with Sami last week. I cheered when Chad shut that noise down with the brilliant point that everyone thought that Jennifer had hurt Nicole because of their fights. And no, Abigail, Bernardi's family doesn't deserve to know the truth because he is a day player, and Sami is a legacy character. Do you even watch soaps?

Abigail is way too smart to play the goody-goody one. She needs to pull a page out of her parents' playbook and figure out why Sami and Bernardi were fighting. Let's see her uncover Will's crime, Nick's blackmail, Bernardi's association with Stefano, and then decide whether Sami was out of control or not. I'll pass on watching Abigail wring her hands and get all indignant about someone being dishonest.

soapcentral.com/days/content/scoop/twoscoops/2013/130624.php

#25   2013/06/23 09:19AM
    allmylovingdays

Two Scoops comments on Abs

If not Adrienne, Abigail may blow the whistle, since she suddenly had a problem with Sami last week. I cheered when Chad shut that noise down with the brilliant point that everyone thought that Jennifer had hurt Nicole because of their fights. And no, Abigail, Bernardi's family doesn't deserve to know the truth because he is a day player, and Sami is a legacy character. Do you even watch soaps?

Abigail is way too smart to play the goody-goody one. She needs to pull a page out of her parents' playbook and figure out why Sami and Bernardi were fighting. Let's see her uncover Will's crime, Nick's blackmail, Bernardi's association with Stefano, and then decide whether Sami was out of control or not. I'll pass on watching Abigail wring her hands and get all indignant about someone being dishonest.

#26   2013/06/24 12:33PM
    allmylovingdays

She clearly wants cam. So let her stop toying with Chad

#27   2013/06/25 02:59PM
    mille

So Abigail, your confused. Will it be Chad, because you can't quit thinking about him or will it be Cameron? I'm guessing neither! IMO, it's going to be a shock, having Chad leave town and you behind

#28   2013/06/25 03:39PM
    zuzu61

Quote allmylovingdays: Two Scoops comments on Abs

Thanks for sharing Two Scoops!!

And I clearly remember her wring her hands when she was SOOO honest with Austin.

#29   2013/06/25 03:45PM
    HouseTops

Abby is so boring with both Cameron and Chad. Goody two shoes....what?????????????

Chad, you miss Abby and can't help thinking about her????

What??????

#30   2013/06/26 05:26AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote HouseTops: Abby is so boring with both Cameron and Chad. Goody two shoes....what?????????????

Chad, you miss Abby and can't help thinking about her????

What??????

I don't like her she is her mother.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list