List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Abigail

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Abigail

Started by allmylovingdays at 2013/06/15 02:44PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/10 01:15PM, Views: 3499, Replies: 46
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #11   2013/06/17 08:50AM
    Re: Abigail
    allmylovingdays

distilleryimage3.ak.instagram.com/a442adacd6cc11e28c8722000a1f90f9_7.jpg

this shows Eric, Kate, Shawn and Ari.

#12   2013/06/17 09:58AM
    EpicFail

work blocks instagram - any other way to view the pics?? TIA

#13   2013/06/17 11:39AM
    allmylovingdays

Darn it. Can you get to forbidden love website. They have a whole thread of photos people tweeted. let me see if I can save to a site. Or pin interest

#14   2013/06/17 04:20PM
    HouseTops

Quote allmylovingdays: distilleryimage3.ak.instagram.com/a442adacd6cc11e28c8722000a1f90f9_7.jpg

this shows Eric, Kate, Shawn and Ari.

Cute!

#15   2013/06/18 03:02PM
    mille

Lol, loved the look Abigail gave Elvis when he told her and Chad, they need to keep their mouths shut about the video, come on Abby, start snooping, it's in your genes!

#16   2013/06/19 07:28AM
    allmylovingdays

Abs is such a hypocrite --how dare she look at Sami like her lousy past is so pristine. I started to dislike her a lot last week and this week she hasn't been making her case for being with Chad any better. I want her far far away from the DiMera's her and her lousy momma both suck, come on JJ bring on the heartache to these too so they can get a taste of trying to see how did things go wrong. How didn't they see it. whatever.

#17   2013/06/19 08:29AM
    dazgonby

Guess she forgot all the crap that she did to Austin and so she is so perfect now that she can instantly judge someone else.
    Does anyone else find it odd that Chad would even tape something that had nothing to do with him?
    And once again he will be causing problems for Will since that video had to do with Will's shooting evidence...only this time Abby is along for the ride.

#18   2013/06/19 09:03AM
    EpicFail

Chad said he was taping a friend at HTS and when he caught sight of Sami and Bernardi he followed them because he thought it was funny.

#19   2013/06/19 09:34AM
    dazgonby

Quote EpicFail: Chad said he was taping a friend at HTS and when he caught sight of Sami and Bernardi he followed them because he thought it was funny.

Yeah I know he was taping a friend but just because he thinks something is funny to follow and tape them??? That is just to weird even for Chad.
    I mean the crazy dancing lady was funny also so why not stay there and tape her?

#20   2013/06/19 11:52AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote dazgonby:
    Quote EpicFail: Chad said he was taping a friend at HTS and when he caught sight of Sami and Bernardi he followed them because he thought it was funny.

Yeah I know he was taping a friend but just because he thinks something is funny to follow and tape them??? That is just to weird even for Chad.
    I mean the crazy dancing lady was funny also so why not stay there and tape her?

I wonder if it was her the crazy dancing gal he was taping? I found it strange that he didn't intervene or go over and listen to them when it was happening instead of just taping it. BUT CHAD now is thinking shite why did I do this and dang it I need to help erase it from history. AYE too late cause miss thang and her aunt both think Sami and her family need to pay.

I agree with you dazgonby that Chad once again is going to hurt Will by accident -don't know how much more their friendship can take.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list