List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: I hate KATE, Stefano you have my persmission

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I hate KATE, Stefano you have my persmission

Started by allmylovingdays at 2013/06/12 05:53AM
    Latest post: 2014/01/10 04:30AM, Views: 3311, Replies: 67
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 page:
    #61   2013/12/31 09:25AM
    Re: I hate KATE, Stefano you have my persmission
    HouseTops

Want to see EJAMI smash Stefano and slap Kate, please!!

#62   2014/01/03 06:00AM
    allmylovingdays

I HATE KATE !!!! I HATE STEFANO !!!! both devils whispering in the ears of Sami and EJ. Like these two don't have enough problems on their own. AYE

#63   2014/01/03 06:08AM
    fadingrose

Yes, they both have mean traits we "love to hate," but I tend to "hate to LOVE" them, since life in Salem would get boring without "bad guys" like them.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/03 06:09AM
    #64   2014/01/03 06:11AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote fadingrose: Yes, they both have mean traits we "love to hate," but I tend to "hate to LOVE" them, since life in Salem would get boring withour "bad guys" like them.

you know what would be funny if only EJ could give this evidence to Stefano without Sami being part of this crime so that Stefano could have Kate back under his thumb!!! that would be lovely! but NOOOOOOOO -Sami had to be a part of another murder spree (one unknown body floating away-is a murder spree )

#65   2014/01/08 08:32PM
    allmylovingdays

Poor Kate. And this is from someone who wants her under Stefano's thumb rather her in Stefano's orbit then the things they are doing to this character.

I loved her at one time. When she was trying so heard to kill Chloe for cheating with Danny. NOW THAT was a Kate a worth watching

#66   2014/01/09 04:19AM
    fadingrose

No matter what Kate's latest scheme may be, I have always been a fan of hers. No one can truly match or counter her clever sarcasm. trouble.Now that's a smart single lady who doesn't seem to need a man to bail her out of trouble. And without her, there'd be very little humor to break through the continual crises Pairing her with Sami was brilliant move!

Back to the thread's topic--Stefano needs no one's permission to do anything to anybody. And I'd like to see Kate back in his good graces.)

#67   2014/01/09 12:00PM
    allmylovingdays

I'm sure it will be Kate that finds out first As I stated if she could. Perhaps make some brownies in honor of Chad being tossed aside And EJ having to pimp himself out. I would appreciate it

#68   2014/01/10 04:30AM
    allmylovingdays

Damn I feel like making some sort of brownie for Kate. Once again she screwed up.

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list