List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: I hate KATE, Stefano you have my persmission

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I hate KATE, Stefano you have my persmission

Started by allmylovingdays at 2013/06/12 05:53AM
    Latest post: 2014/01/10 04:30AM, Views: 3392, Replies: 67
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #51   2013/08/17 06:12AM
    Re: I hate KATE, Stefano you have my persmission
    ej and sami

How did Kate get in there to see Sami she not on that list at all. Kate should a had known Stefano was behind this hold thing. She married that men. If she kept her mouth close about her and Rafe she was crazy for telling Stefano she seeing Rafe. I steal pissed off she gave Sami a gun. Kate is going to be in new triangle with Jordan and Rafe. Boy Jordan better not eat a apple.

#52   2013/08/17 12:54PM
    allmylovingdays

sneak peek at NBC states she is going to confront Stefano. WHY GOD AGAIN WHY does he let her do this stuff. SNUFF HER OUT. It makes him look weak and ineffectual.

#53   2013/08/17 02:07PM
    stjarna

Quote allmylovingdays: sneak peek at NBC states she is going to confront Stefano. WHY GOD AGAIN WHY does he let her do this stuff. SNUFF HER OUT. It makes him look weak and ineffectual.

What is she gaining by spwaking to him again... I guess she needs now to give him the piece of her mind, as she was the one who provoked all this, barging into the house and accusing him of attacking Rafe...
    guilty conscience?!? She is tiring!

#54   2013/08/20 08:15AM
    stjarna

Oh Kate, if I were you I wouldn't go near EJ and especially not mention Rafe...it's like poking into hornet's nest!!! ouch!!!
    I thought she had more sense!

#55   2013/09/04 06:29PM
    allmylovingdays

Maybe the old man is still smarting smarting smarting that his ex has such a wandering eye and can't stop being the type of woman she was from the day he met her. Today, he gave her this look at one point that I couldn't decipher. plus he won't destroy her which I've felt like he said it today. What's different. Nothing she is just blah blah blahing the same spiel

#56   2013/09/19 06:27AM
    allmylovingdays

you owe us Kate for the gun. I wanted Stefano to destroy you but he won't? Instead he waltzs up to you and then tuts that you never really knew him. Did he really ever know you? Get out the cooking utensils, make him some brownies, deviled eggs or fruit. a little extra insulin in his medication?? yeah i've gotten to the point that I need him taken out by a nobody like you because he doesn't expect it.

#57   2013/09/19 12:26PM
    mille

Katarina, is on Stefano's short list, he's not going to kill her or have her killed imo. He will just make her life unbearable. Kate won't see it coming though, because she'll be busy trying to get some goodies together for the new nemesis of her life, the no nonsense Jordan!

#58   2013/10/14 08:01AM
    allmylovingdays

You can tell she is getting a clue her luvr boy is interested in his physical therapist is that why she is even more bitter. her comments at the HTS about the windows was just uncalled for -loved it when Stefano said what is this beyoitch doing here but I still wonder why he hasn't gone after her for her transgressions instead of her boy toy. He said it himself she will move on-well maybe not her but we know and can see what is going to happen to Kate

#59   2013/10/14 08:50AM
    stjarna

Quote allmylovingdays: You can tell she is getting a clue her luvr boy is interested in his physical therapist is that why she is even more bitter. her comments at the HTS about the windows was just uncalled for -loved it when Stefano said what is this beyoitch doing here but I still wonder why he hasn't gone after her for her transgressions instead of her boy toy. He said it himself she will move on-well maybe not her but we know and can see what is going to happen to Kate

whatever dirt she digs on Jordan, I really hope Jordan gives back-- and especially have Rafe fall for Jordan- Kate will eat herself alive!!!!

#60   2013/12/31 05:29AM
    allmylovingdays

whatever comes to here -I'm waiting. I don't want Sami to go back to prison but Kate just irks me so much.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list