List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: I hate KATE, Stefano you have my persmission

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I hate KATE, Stefano you have my persmission

Started by allmylovingdays at 2013/06/12 05:53AM
    Latest post: 2014/01/10 04:30AM, Views: 3298, Replies: 67
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #41   2013/08/14 05:24AM
    Re: I hate KATE, Stefano you have my persmission
    allmylovingdays

Quote stjarna:
    Quote allmylovingdays: Seriously after today are they going to have Kate thinking that Stefano wasn't out to harm Bernardi?????????????

That doesn't make one bit of sense!!!

I'm just hoping she doesn't take her stupid hairbrained idea and try and convince her perfect luvr its true. WHAT A COMPLETE and utterly stupid cow believing that Stefano didn't send someone to hurt him. KILL we know wasn't the objective but this woman is just beyond dumb now if she did change her mind.

AGAIN Stefano you hate Kate so much why then aren't you taking it out on her??!!

#42   2013/08/14 06:42AM
    dazgonby

I have to say I loved it when Rafe looked at Kate in shock/disgust and said and you believe Stefano...lol!

And also loved when Stefano told Kate that basically it was none of her business what he told his son (can't remember exact words...watched it very late last night)lol!!

#43   2013/08/14 06:44AM
    stjarna

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote allmylovingdays: Seriously after today are they going to have Kate thinking that Stefano wasn't out to harm Bernardi?????????????

I'm just hoping she doesn't take her stupid hairbrained idea and try and convince her perfect luvr its true. WHAT A COMPLETE and utterly stupid cow believing that Stefano didn't send someone to hurt him. KILL we know wasn't the objective but this woman is just beyond dumb now if she did change her mind.

AGAIN Stefano you hate Kate so much why then aren't you taking it out on her??!!

By killing Rafe, Stefano wanted to make her suffer... he is like that he enjoys other people's suffering and feeds on it!
    I don't think Rafe believed her... and this should tell him that Kate still has this something for Stefano if she is trusting his so called honour... Oh, when she said DiMera honour...what honour- I had to laugh... has someone hit your head instead of Rafe's!!!

Oh, just want Rafe out with a new love interest!!! Still hoping it is Jen one day, but someone other would do good as well!!!

#44   2013/08/14 06:49AM
    dazgonby

Quote stjarna:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote stjarna:

By killing Rafe, Stefano wanted to make her suffer... he is like that he enjoys other people's suffering and feeds on it!
    I don't think Rafe believed her... and this should tell him that Kate still has this something for Stefano if she is trusting his so called honour... Oh, when she said DiMera honour...what honour- I had to laugh... has someone hit your head instead of Rafe's!!!

Oh, just want Rafe out with a new love interest!!! Still hoping it is Jen one day, but someone other would do good as well!!!

Rafe should be meeting his pt soon...this week hopefully, can't wait to see the sparks fly with Kate...she is bringing it all on herself!
    And you are so right...Rafe should see Kate still into Stefano.

#45   2013/08/16 05:53AM
    stjarna

I think Kate has a lot to do with Samantha's predicament!!!

The way she walked in the jail ...hm....

#46   2013/08/16 06:06AM
    ej and sami

I don't like Kate but there no way she took that razor Stefano have people working at the hospital I think the nurse or security guard took it the razor. Kate and Sami knowns that Stefano is behind this hold thing they going put together.

#47   2013/08/16 06:15AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ej and sami: I don't like Kate but there no way she took that razor Stefano have people working at the hospital I think the nurse or security guard took it the razor. Kate and Sami knowns that Stefano is behind this hold thing they going put together.

I thought that kate took the razor too at first and I did think recently she lost her everlovingfreakingMIND when she believed Stefano --but I guess we might learn she hasn't totally lost it today.

I still hate her if she didn't give Sami the damn gun to begin with and if she wasn't so insecure

AND DANG IT Stefano needs to retaliate at her not those around her cause it isn't hurting them that much life goes on she lives on throwing her money around. TAKE HER MONEY TAKE HER LIVING and lets see her once again stomped on.

#48   2013/08/16 06:32AM
    ej and sami

Kate should known that Stefano is behind this hold thing plus she should have kept her mouth close about her and Rafe. If she did nothing this would had happen.

#49   2013/08/16 06:44AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ej and sami: Kate should known that Stefano is behind this hold thing plus she should have kept her mouth close about her and Rafe. If she did nothing this would had happen.

they say there are no accidents -so I am sure she wanted to declare it from the rooftops and let everyone now.

#50   2013/08/17 05:43AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote stjarna: I think Kate has a lot to do with Samantha's predicament!!!

The way she walked in the jail ...hm....

HOW did she get to see Sami? cause she can't be on the list no way no how.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list