List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: I hate KATE, Stefano you have my persmission

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I hate KATE, Stefano you have my persmission

Started by allmylovingdays at 2013/06/12 05:53AM
    Latest post: 2014/01/10 04:30AM, Views: 3044, Replies: 67
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #31   2013/07/31 06:42AM
    Re: I hate KATE, Stefano you have my persmission
    dazgonby

Quote allmylovingdays: You know after the scenes in HTS with Stefano's cigar why isn't she on his hit list???? Can someone answer me?????

He would rather see her suffer than kill her.

#32   2013/07/31 07:10AM
    ejami2012

Quote dazgonby:
    Quote allmylovingdays: You know after the scenes in HTS with Stefano's cigar why isn't she on his hit list???? Can someone answer me?????

Im 50/50 with Kate she doesnt want Rafe near Sami eventhough he needd to know what happened with her and B but it is actually her that caused Stefano to go after Rafe . Shes being a jealous hag. But Im glad she told Kayla about the Stefano hit on him .

Stefano I think deep down still cares for Kate or.she would be gone by now. I dont know how they will if ever find out Stefano onky wantef B to cut it off.and not kill him. If they ask if he wantef him killed he can say no and be telling the truth since only he and B knew. I hope B kept a log or something with all the things he did for Stefano and cutting it off is listed.

#33   2013/07/31 07:11AM
    ejami2012

Quote dazgonby:

Im 50/50 with Kate she doesnt want Rafe near Sami eventhough he needd to know what happened with her and B but it is actually her that caused Stefano to go after Rafe . Shes being a jealous hag. But Im glad she told Kayla about the Stefano hit on him .

Stefano I think deep down still cares for Kate or.she would be gone by now. I dont know how they will if ever find out Stefano onky wantef B to cut it off.and not kill him. If they ask if he wantef him killed he can say no and be telling the truth since only he and B knew. I hope B kept a log or something with all the things he did for Stefano and cutting it off is listed.

#34   2013/07/31 08:36AM
    fadingrose

Quote ejami2012:
    Quote dazgonby:

Although, in view of Steffy swearing to Chad (7/30) that he did not orchestrate the attack on Rafe, can we believe him? I think the question of who went after Rafe is still just speculation. Maybe there's another surprize in store in this s/l.

#35   2013/07/31 11:11AM
    allmylovingdays

It was semantics. His wording. Did you see the ending of today.

And stupid I don't even know who hat to call this whitewashed woman that is in Kate's place telling Chad that if he swore on the DiMera name it was the truth. Well of course he can say I wasn't trying to kill but if he asked what about CUTTING IT OFF then maybe Stefano would he, and her about how to get around the truth

#36   2013/07/31 11:44AM
    dazgonby

Stefano sure knew how to get out of this one because how else would he be ask.
    So he was really not lying when he said he did not have Bernardi try to kill Rafe.
    There was nothing about him not having him "attack" Rafe just whether he tried to have him killed.
    Unless I missed something.
    But this whole thing with Kate...has she parted the red sea yet
    Funny how she just 'happens' upon people to share her wisdom with.
    And what is with her and having a LIST for those to see Rafe...uh sorry but she is getting very Nick like.
    Can't wait for her to bring in the one to help Rafe...so can't wait.
    And are we really to believe that she can tell the hospital how things are going to be done?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/31 11:46AM
    #37   2013/07/31 12:47PM
    fadingrose

Quote allmylovingdays: It was semantics. His wording. Did you see the ending of today.

And stupid I don't even know who hat to call this whitewashed woman that is in Kate's place telling Chad that if he swore on the DiMera name it was the truth. Well of course he can say I wasn't trying to kill but if he asked what about CUTTING IT OFF then maybe Stefano would he, and her about how to get around the truth

Sorry, but I didn't get to see today's episode yet. Up here in the Boston area, the NBC affiliate always interrupts a program for items they think are newsworthy and can't wait for the regular news three hours later. (In this case it was what I thought was not that important, except to the principals in an exchange of gunfire between a suspect and a deputy.) This preempting of a DAYS episode happens far too often, IMO.) I will watch it tonight on SoapNet.

#38   2013/08/01 05:20AM
    allmylovingdays

I'm to harsh on Kate I know. Ok so she didn't exactly tell Chad he never lied. SHE KNOWS DARN WELL STEFANO was out to hurt her man so she should have just told Chad that he lied like a dog at least on this part instead her head is so far wrapped up at the hospital that she can't even be half of the woman she use to be - and if I heard her right she plans on bringing the PT to the hospital and paying for her too funny she is bringing her own rival.

WHERE did she all of sudden get the $$$$ Stefano left her broke with nothing and just cause she is in charge of MadWorld at Titan she is rich again and charitable?

#39   2013/08/13 01:25PM
    allmylovingdays

Seriously after today are they going to have Kate thinking that Stefano wasn't out to harm Bernardi?????????????

#40   2013/08/13 01:46PM
    stjarna

Quote allmylovingdays: Seriously after today are they going to have Kate thinking that Stefano wasn't out to harm Bernardi?????????????

That doesn't make one bit of sense!!!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list