List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: I hate KATE, Stefano you have my persmission

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I hate KATE, Stefano you have my persmission

Started by allmylovingdays at 2013/06/12 05:53AM
    Latest post: 2014/01/10 04:30AM, Views: 3308, Replies: 67
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #21   2013/07/05 02:07PM
    Re: I hate KATE, Stefano you have my persmission
    dazgonby

Quote allmylovingdays: Even soapsindepthcbs twitter was astonished she said that to Nick.

I just couldn't believe it...wasn't for sure I had even heard right until watched it the second time...I was like, serously???
    There was no way an excuse for that and she actually thinks she is better than others...unreal...and that phony excuse for being sorry she said it...yeah, RIGHT

#22   2013/07/05 04:46PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote dazgonby:
    Quote allmylovingdays: Even soapsindepthcbs twitter was astonished she said that to Nick.

I just couldn't believe it...wasn't for sure I had even heard right until watched it the second time...I was like, serously???
    There was no way an excuse for that and she actually thinks she is better than others...unreal...and that phony excuse for being sorry she said it...yeah, RIGHT

seriously she does think she is better - the comments prior to it she was stating clearly that their past sins will always mark the path into the future -but she doesn't see it in herself. Has she always been this way and just lately I've been seeing it?

I knew she was wicked and evil and I laughed with her when she was playing the wicked witch poisoning Chloe's food. It was just comical not to laugh at her antics.

#23   2013/07/05 05:37PM
    dazgonby

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote dazgonby:

seriously she does think she is better - the comments prior to it she was stating clearly that their past sins will always mark the path into the future -but she doesn't see it in herself. Has she always been this way and just lately I've been seeing it?

I knew she was wicked and evil and I laughed with her when she was playing the wicked witch poisoning Chloe's food. It was just comical not to laugh at her antics.

I am not sure but have the same questions as you...is it she is just so different because of comacop?
    I so loved the evil Kate and when she poisoned those deviled eggs I still laugh about it when she knocked them out of Lucas hand and stomped on them...so maybe that is what is missing now...the comical side of her evilness.
    She just seems so hateful without the funny side!

#24   2013/07/06 05:31AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote dazgonby:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote dazgonby:

I am not sure but have the same questions as you...is it she is just so different because of comacop?
    I so loved the evil Kate and when she poisoned those deviled eggs I still laugh about it when she knocked them out of Lucas hand and stomped on them...so maybe that is what is missing now...the comical side of her evilness.
    She just seems so hateful without the funny side!

dazgonby thanks. I know that LK has lots of support/fans and they really did expect her storyline for this year to be so much more than what it ended up being.

We knew the writers can write comedy, snark and hate all in the same scene so I guess we will just as in all things have to wait and see.

Didn't you find it strange her reaction to Sami not being indicted. I would think even Will would have seen through her insincerity.

#25   2013/07/08 12:54PM
    allmylovingdays

Now she is guard dog and doctor. How low they have brought you down.

#26   2013/07/13 06:34AM
    allmylovingdays

Lapdog. Guard dog. Little pet they carry around in a purse.

Can't a stand her

#27   2013/07/13 08:58AM
    stjarna

They are altering her to fit Rafe, like they did with Samantha, and they needn't do that, just pair him with Jennifer and it will be fine.

I like when Samantha doesn't give her time of day- like Kate doesn't do what she wants to do whenever she wants to do....

Can't stand her when she plays nice to people, and she is so rotten to the core!
    Mendacity!

#28   2013/07/13 09:09AM
    ej and sami

I can't stand Kate she nothing but a evil botox. I don't why Marlena and Roman are good friends with her after all the stuff she cause with Sami.
    The new girl that's coming for Rafe she better watch her back. Cause Kate will come after her.

#29   2013/07/14 07:00PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ej and sami: I can't stand Kate she nothing but a evil botox. I don't why Marlena and Roman are good friends with her after all the stuff she cause with Sami.
    The new girl that's coming for she better watch her back. Cause Kate will come after her.

I don't get it either but they pulled same crap with Caroline and Niki.

Kate can stand guard and use that razor blade and her tanning lotions on her perfect luva. I need her to tell him why he is in the hospital and how she was the one that found him and has kept vigil

#30   2013/07/30 11:35AM
    allmylovingdays

You know after the scenes in HTS with Stefano's cigar why isn't she on his hit list???? Can someone answer me?????

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list