List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: I hate KATE, Stefano you have my persmission

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I hate KATE, Stefano you have my persmission

Started by allmylovingdays at 2013/06/12 05:53AM
    Latest post: 2014/01/10 04:30AM, Views: 3367, Replies: 67
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #11   2013/06/25 07:51AM
    Re: I hate KATE, Stefano you have my persmission
    dazgonby

It would be great if Lucas actually discovered that Kate had it and went after his own Mom because of her doing this again...I mean look at all the things she has done to Lucas...heck to everyone.
    And Lucas and Sami ALWAYS made the best of friends!

Let Marlena tell Carrie and then Carrie tell her about the dagger that Kate gave her...oh wait, forgot that Marlena and Kate are all chummy again! But Marlena wouldn't like it that she did that to perfect Carrie.

Just let everyone have a piece of Kate for what she has done to them...maybe that is why Chloe would come back.

Ok, over my dream...back to reality...nothing will happen to Kate.

#12   2013/06/25 06:51PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote dazgonby: It would be great if Lucas actually discovered that Kate had it and went after his own Mom because of her doing this again...I mean look at all the things she has done to Lucas...heck to everyone.

Let Marlena tell Carrie and then Carrie tell her about the dagger that Kate gave her...oh wait, forgot that Marlena and Kate are all chummy again! But Marlena wouldn't like it that she did that to perfect Carrie.

Just let everyone have a piece of Kate for what she has done to them...maybe that is why Chloe would come back.

Ssshhhh. Maybe just maybe we all will be surprised.

My hope is that Will and Sonny find it and like Wills dad did when he took the last name Horton, Will takes a stand against Kate for once and tells her she isn't wanted or needed.

#13   2013/06/26 09:36AM
    dazgonby

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote dazgonby: It would be great if Lucas actually discovered that Kate had it and went after his own Mom because of her doing this again...I mean look at all the things she has done to Lucas...heck to everyone.

Ssshhhh. Maybe just maybe we all will be surprised.

My hope is that Will and Sonny find it and like Wills dad did when he took the last name Horton, Will takes a stand against Kate for once and tells her she isn't wanted or needed.

oooooooohhhhhhh...I like your "dream" too

#14   2013/07/03 05:47AM
    stjarna

Kate is a very stylish woman, I give her that... also very good choice of a sweater with a deadhead print on it- suits her to the core!!!

I can imagine her as captaing Hook!!!

#15   2013/07/03 06:09AM
    allmylovingdays

TO me she just keeps digging herself in deeper in mire

yesterdays ugly comment to Nick was just another straw that breaks the camels back. it was uncalled for and just cruel. I don't care that she said sorry about it a few minutes later. Her Sorrys are the type that are sorry not sorry.

and who the heck does she think she is looking down her nose at Vargas and making the comment about people's past always comes back to them. NOT FOR HER. IT NEEDS TO!!!

#16   2013/07/03 06:42AM
    fadingrose

OMG. OPen your eyes wider. When you get right down to it, Kate is no more "evil" than "Angel" Sami. They are really so much alike--contnually hatching schemes "to protect their families." Is that a reason to excuse them?

#17   2013/07/04 08:18AM
    allmylovingdays

Since this thread is about Kate and I am not diverting it to anyone else like other threads do - I don't see your reasoning on how she was defending her family during her last exchange with Nick. It was just spiteful, cruel and actually it is just who she is now.

She fired Nick. He has no job. He has nothing to do with Will, Sonny, and the baby. So she didn't need to dig her heel into Nick about what happened to him while he was in prison.

She needs to zip it up because if she doesn't watch it - her karma the evilness that she spews -it doesn't come back to bite her in and hurt her but her family. Will could end up in prison and he could be the one being abused and it would be her karma that would get him into this mess because she wants everyone to hurt that is in her way. She isn't stopping to think why did they do the things just that if she doesn't watch out for herself and her interest -then she could loose her 'perfect luva'

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/04 08:19AM
    #18   2013/07/04 10:38AM
    fadingrose

Quote allmylovingdays: Since this thread is about Kate and I am not diverting it to anyone else like other threads do - I don't see your reasoning on how she was defending her family during her last exchange with Nick. It was just spiteful, cruel and actually it is just who she is now.

She fired Nick. He has no job. He has nothing to do with Will, Sonny, and the baby. So she didn't need to dig her heel into Nick about what happened to him while he was in prison.

She needs to zip it up because if she doesn't watch it - her karma the evilness that she spews -it doesn't come back to bite her in and hurt her but her family. Will could end up in prison and he could be the one being abused and it would be her karma that would get him into this mess because she wants everyone to hurt that is in her way. She isn't stopping to think why did they do the things just that if she doesn't watch out for herself and her interest -then she could loose her 'perfect luva'

Sorry, but I was not referring to a specific "scheme" of Kate's. Her remark to Nick was incredibly cruel and she realized it afterwards. But Kate has a years-long history of scheming to "protect or preserve" her family or save them from what she considers their mistakes. In that respect, she is no different from almost every other woman on Days--including Marlena, Adrienne, Chloe--and YES, Sami. And, personally, I hope Kate does lose her "perfect luva."

#19   2013/07/04 02:35PM
    mille

Quote fadingrose: OMG. OPen your eyes wider. When you get right down to it, Kate is no more "evil" than "Angel" Sami. They are really so much alike--contnually hatching schemes "to protect their families." Is that a reason to excuse them?

Lol, so true, so true! Said it before, Kate and Samantha are like Siamese twins when it comes to schemes to protect their families.

#20   2013/07/04 04:17PM
    allmylovingdays

Even soapsindepthcbs twitter was astonished she said that to Nick.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list