List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: I hate KATE, Stefano you have my persmission

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I hate KATE, Stefano you have my persmission

Started by allmylovingdays at 2013/06/12 05:53AM
    Latest post: 2014/01/10 04:30AM, Views: 3396, Replies: 67
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #1   2013/06/12 05:53AM
    I hate KATE, Stefano you have my persmission
    allmylovingdays

to destroy this beyoitch!!! destroy destroy destroy. I said it from the get go why didn't he go after this faithless cow. Destroy this c_nt. She has needed someone to bring her down a peg or two forever!!!!

#2   2013/06/12 05:55AM
    Re: I hate KATE, Stefano you have my persmission
    stjarna

Quote allmylovingdays: to destroy this beyoitch!!! destroy destroy destroy. I said it from the get go why didn't he go after this faithless cow. Destroy this c_nt. She has needed someone to bring her down a peg or two forever!!!!

I am with you on this!!!

#3   2013/06/12 06:17AM
    allmylovingdays

I hate it when I am in a hurry and can't spel!! hahaha

#4   2013/06/24 12:20PM
    allmylovingdays

She has to have the razor. How will they find it and how can we turn this around. AND no, her losing her ""so called perfect luva"" will not be enough punishment.

#5   2013/06/24 12:24PM
    ej and sami

I can't stand Kate I bet she that razor she do anything to keep Sami away. No wonder Lucas can keep a women because he have Kate as mother. She really is a evil botox.

#6   2013/06/24 03:03PM
    mille

Lol, if Stefano doesn't have the razor, I do hope Kate has it

#7   2013/06/25 04:43AM
    stjarna

The only thing that Kate has perfected is the art of subtle Evil!!!

#8   2013/06/25 05:24AM
    tariro

Seems a lot of us came to the same conclusion yesterday ,I do think Kate has the razor and is willing to late Sami take the fall for all this ,she has actually in some ways indirectly and in others directly caused a lot of the trouble that has befallen Sami of late and too.

#9   2013/06/25 05:46AM
    stjarna

Quote tariro: Seems a lot of us came to the same conclusion yesterday ,I do think Kate has the razor and is willing to late Sami take the fall for all this ,she has actually in some ways indirectly and in others directly caused a lot of the trouble that has befallen Sami of late and too.

the Bernardi's death is on Kate!!! And as Samantha pointed out to her- her mouth went to Stefano, who did not have a clue about Rate affair- and there you have it! But Samantha takes the wrap cos she was in the line of fire!!!

Bting Kate down someone!!! It would be great actually that both Samantha and Carrie! I'd love that!!!

#10   2013/06/25 06:26AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote stjarna:
    Quote tariro: Seems a lot of us came to the same conclusion yesterday ,I do think Kate has the razor and is willing to late Sami take the fall for all this ,she has actually in some ways indirectly and in others directly caused a lot of the trouble that has befallen Sami of late and too.

the Bernardi's death is on Kate!!! And as Samantha pointed out to her- her mouth went to Stefano, who did not have a clue about Rate affair- and there you have it! But Samantha takes the wrap cos she was in the line of fire!!!

Bting Kate down someone!!! It would be great actually that both Samantha and Carrie! I'd love that!!!

Samantha, EJ, Will and Sonny with Justin can I guess bring this wench down. She really needs her comeuppance.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list