List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: So who took the weapon????

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

So who took the weapon????

Started by Gemma L. at 2013/06/11 05:01PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/20 07:02AM, Views: 5887, Replies: 46
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #31   2013/06/14 09:03AM
    Re: So who took the weapon????
    gramie

I am pretty sure the cop took it the one that was suppose to be on guard.

#32   2013/06/14 10:15AM
    EpicFail

Rafe was not being guarded anymore since Jensen is dead.

#33   2013/06/14 11:29AM
    allmylovingdays

Jeea. The great minds on the daily updates have decided that Kristen has the dang razor. She is fcking with EJ's family I need him to be able to bring down DE

#34   2013/06/14 11:59AM
    kayhan

Quote allmylovingdays: Jeea. The great minds on the daily updates have decided that Kristen has the dang razor. She is fcking with EJ's family I need him to be able to bring down DE

Maybe Ciara - or Johnny. Maybe they are sharing it.

#35   2013/06/14 12:43PM
    ej and sami

I think was that security guard member he told ej to give him that gun something was off about that guy.

#36   2013/06/14 03:49PM
    miladytn

I re-watched the shooting scenes again. Bernardi was holding the razor (knife) in his right hand. When he fell after Sami shot him, scenes showed him laying on his right side, so the razor could have been under him. However, I would think that a person that just got shot would lose grip on the weapon and drop it.

There was no one near Bernardi except Kayla. There was a brief clip of an unknown character near Kayla then moving toward the monitors.

If any of this DOOL group also watches Y&R, my vote goes to the razor being the same place as Ricky's knife. LOL. Although how the razor got of the building I've yet to figure out. Yeah, I know, crazy idea, how would it get to a sewer drain... it's been a long week and I'm being silly

#37   2013/06/15 01:25AM
    moma

Thanks Miladytn!! Good to see someone else saw what I did.. That person clearly grabbed the knife....

#38   2013/06/15 02:42AM
    annabannana

Quote Hard hat:
    Quote kitty_0830:
    Quote kitty_0830: K ate took the weapon. She many reasons to set Sami up for this. She done it before and she do it again. Remember the argument they had just recently about Rafe. Everyone knows what she do to anyone who gets in her way.

Still think Kate did it!!!!

Not Kate,did anyone see Kayla show Abe an envelope and say I found this
    On the gurney with the (dirty cops body.)Then Abe looks in and they give each other a look.course she didn't say dirty cop.What was that all about?

Yes I saw that.

#39   2013/06/15 08:35AM
    Hard hat

Quote annabannana:
    Quote Hard hat:
    Quote kitty_0830:
    Quote kitty_0830: K ate took the weapon. She many reasons to set Sami up for this. She done it before and she do it again. Remember the argument they had just recently about Rafe. Everyone knows what she do to anyone who gets in her way.

On the gurney with the (dirty cops body.)Then Abe looks in and they give each other a look.course she didn't say dirty cop.What was that all about?

Yes I saw that.
    w

Thanks for answering anna I thought I was halucinating,cause no one
    mentioned. That. It might have been the knife. I watch everything very closely

#40   2013/06/15 02:30PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Hard hat:
    Quote annabannana:
    Quote Hard hat:
    Quote kitty_0830:

Yes I saw that.
    w

Thanks for answering anna I thought I was halucinating,cause no one
    mentioned. That. It might have been the knife. I watch everything very closely

That happened and all but the looks happened because they had Bernardi's badge and so they knew she shot a cop

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list