List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: So who took the weapon????

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

So who took the weapon????

Started by Gemma L. at 2013/06/11 05:01PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/20 07:02AM, Views: 5819, Replies: 46
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #21   2013/06/13 10:15AM
    Re: So who took the weapon????
    Rosieroserson

Quote CGabriel510: ARE YOU SERIOUS?? EJ OF COURSE! (to set up or FRAME Sami) because he HEARD she & Kate talking about how much she DOESN'T want KATE to be with him, (although she didn't come out & say she was STILL In LOVE with him) (or did she)? I'm going to have to try & find that episode where she & Kate were talking & E JERK was listening to them, but I WOULDN'T put it past him to do something like that. That's who he is!!

You must be kidding! EJ??? Even if he heard Sami refering to some jumbo low life Roofus and her had in the old'n boring Dayz , he's not that weak. We're talking about a man who's been shot in the head, had several heartaches, been hated by everyone and was disowned by his own father last year. EJ is just not that insecure!!! He knows Samantha's love is for him only, and she clearly told Kate that!!

#22   2013/06/13 10:32AM
    EpicFail

besides the fact that EJ went straight to Sami when he entered that room and left with her, never having left her side, and only went back in WITH Hope & Abe present. They'd be hardpressed to spin this to make EJ the stealer of the knife, and Bernardi's phone (which I assume was stolen by the same person since they're the ones who contacted Stef).

of course none of that means anything when whoever took it wants to frame EJ and Hope comes after him.

#23   2013/06/13 10:44AM
    mama rosa

Quote EpicFail: besides the fact that EJ went straight to Sami when he entered that room and left with her, never having left her side, and only went back in WITH Hope & Abe present. They'd be hard pressed to spin this to make EJ the stealer of the knife, and Bernardi's phone (which I assume was stolen by the same person since they're the ones who contacted Stef).

of course none of that means anything when whoever took it wants to frame EJ and Hope comes after him.

Hi EpicFail!

...and then we have Hope walking up to Sami and Wells when she's asking Wells, "Would you rather Rafe died?!"...And Hope and her Eyebrow heard that and want and answer too!
    That might give Hope the idea that Wells was more jealous of Rafe than he lets on, and he ordered the hit and Sami messed it up!...Then What does Wells say Bernardi worked for Stefano!?....
    Really who's going to hang for this one!!??...

#24   2013/06/13 10:54AM
    EpicFail

Hey Mama!!!

Yup - and what if Stef is behind framing EJ?

#25   2013/06/13 11:49AM
    kitty_0830

Quote kitty_0830: K ate took the weapon. She many reasons to set Sami up for this. She done it before and she do it again. Remember the argument they had just recently about Rafe. Everyone knows what she do to anyone who gets in her way.

Still think Kate did it!!!!

#26   2013/06/13 02:27PM
    Hard hat

Quote kitty_0830:
    Quote kitty_0830: K ate took the weapon. She many reasons to set Sami up for this. She done it before and she do it again. Remember the argument they had just recently about Rafe. Everyone knows what she do to anyone who gets in her way.

Still think Kate did it!!!!

Not Kate,did anyone see Kayla show Abe an envelope and say I found this
    On the gurney with the (dirty cops body.)Then Abe looks in and they give each other a look.course she didn't say dirty cop.What was that all about?

#27   2013/06/13 04:26PM
    summerwind.j...

Quote Gemma L.: The officer's badge was found? Who took the knife and hid it?

EJ?
    I really don't know, anyone venture a guess?

sami should not have been i rafe's room to begin with nor had a loaded gun so she gets what she deserves. kate is stupid telling ej what she said that sami loved rafe over ej. she is a idiot stepheno should kill her and rafe. don't like either

#28   2013/06/13 07:19PM
    ejami2012

Quote summerwind.janis:

EJ?

sami should not have been i rafe's room to begin with nor had a loaded gun so she gets what she deserves. kate is stupid telling ej what she said that sami loved rafe over ej. she is a idiot stepheno should kill her and rafe. don't like either

I agree Sami was stupid to do what she did. She shouldn't have went to get Roofus a rag. That what nurses are for. She should not have had loaded gun Jensen was dead. She should have yelled or something not just shoot. Kate being a b$%ch your future wife killing for another man. Kate gave her the gun. Kate is boinking rafe got Steffy mad. I want someone to get Kate so bad wait til she realizes she was nothing but rebound for Rafe. Will serve her right. But all things considered NICK started everything.

As for weapon it maybe disposal . Steffy said it was special and having Dr Rolf no telling what he made.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/13 07:27PM
    #29   2013/06/14 01:26AM
    soaps dependent

EJ?

I seem to remember EJ pulling out the blade in front of Hope,Abe, and Roman.
    However, on this website under daily updates it says it was a nail file.
    "EJ wanders into Rafe's room and Abe gives him gloves. He helps search the room. Hope finds something in the heating grate as Roman walks in. He's shocked to learn Sami's the shooter. EJ fishes out a nail file from the grate. Abe sighs. "Bernardi was obviously planning to manicure Rafe to death."

#30   2013/06/14 07:29AM
    EpicFail

yes, it was a nail file, not a blade.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list