List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: So who took the weapon????

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

So who took the weapon????

Started by Gemma L. at 2013/06/11 05:01PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/20 07:02AM, Views: 5541, Replies: 46
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #11   2013/06/12 05:48AM
    Re: So who took the weapon????
    moma

I saw an orderly take the weapon and put it behind that standing blood pressure thingy. The orderly was african and female in either a blue or red hospital scrubs top and bottom to match. The camera never showed her face just the clean act of grabbing the evidence... She came in with Kayla......

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/12 05:50AM
    #12   2013/06/12 06:24AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote zuzu61:
    Quote Gemma L.: The officer's badge was found? Who took the knife and hid it?

EJ?
    I really don't know, anyone venture a guess?

My guess would be either another dirty cop or Kate!?!
    Kate would benefit by getting rid of Sami and get back at EJ & Stefano.
    Someone called Stefano?!? Maybe another dirty cop??!

I'm with you.. I have no idea.
    I just detest another LOONG s/l with Rafe at the center of discussion and attention.. (kind of like the one and only on B&B)
    Really detest that he'll be the center of EJ & Sami's lives. ugh!!

EJ was AWESOME today!!!
    Maxine & Kayla were also awesome also. IMO

HOW THE HELL expects EJ to freaking take this and PLEASE when?? he fcking rushed in there trying to help calm his woman down, then he had to drag all the gawking ids out of there so Kayla could work on the injured.

I think when Kayla first rushed in there was another doctor with her a lady who could have taken it. And then anyone of those lousy security guards who let all these people traipse about the crime scene and then last but not least the CSI guy. Where was the photographer? Most of my CSI shows have a photographer taking photos of the scenes instead we get one guy walking in and then all the extras.

#13   2013/06/12 10:51AM
    kitty_0830

Kate took the weapon. She many reasons to set Sami up for this. She done it before and she do it again. Remember the argument they had just recently about Rafe. Everyone knows what she do to anyone who gets in her way.

#14   2013/06/12 10:59AM
    EpicFail

Quote moma: I saw an orderly take the weapon and put it behind that standing blood pressure thingy. The orderly was african and female in either a blue or red hospital scrubs top and bottom to match. The camera never showed her face just the clean act of grabbing the evidence... She came in with Kayla......

That was Maxine and she didn't take the knife.

#15   2013/06/12 06:34PM
    allmylovingdays

I just want to see just a pair of hands and him /or her hiding or putting the things away is that asking for too much????

#16   2013/06/12 06:55PM
    zuzu61

Quote allmylovingdays: I just want to see just a pair of hands and him /or her hiding or putting the things away is that asking for too much????

FINALLY one crime they can't try and frame EJ for!!!
    They still would if they could..
    I still think Kate or dirty cop.
    I know it's just killing them that EJ is in the clear..
    I can hardly wait to see EJ Rip them a new one in court. IF it gets that far.. I don't think it will.

#17   2013/06/12 07:04PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote zuzu61:
    Quote allmylovingdays: I just want to see just a pair of hands and him /or her hiding or putting the things away is that asking for too much????

I can hardly wait to see EJ Rip them a new one in court. IF it gets that far.. I don't think it will.
    . I agree even though epic fail has me thinking the nincompoops will say EJ somehow took it. I honestly had a nightmare that
    woke up and said here it is. Thus fcking save ping the lousy day and getting another promotion. That is until I read a tweet a few minutes ago

#18   2013/06/13 04:53AM
    zuzu61

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote zuzu61:

. I agree even though epic fail has me thinking the nincompoops will say EJ somehow took it. I honestly had a nightmare that
    woke up and said here it is. Thus fcking save ping the lousy day and getting another promotion. That is until I read a tweet a few minutes ago

You have me curious!!! I am so ready to hear good news!!. I don't think I can watch Rafe front and center thru this whole summer!!! Gabi with Wilson & Rafe in every EJAMI conversation.

#19   2013/06/13 08:44AM
    senior44

Quote Gemma L.: The officer's badge was found? Who took the knife and hid it?

EJ?
    I really don't know, anyone venture a guess?

Roman Brady!!!
    He was no where when this went down and suddenly appears after the fact.

#20   2013/06/13 09:40AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote zuzu61:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Who took the weapon...?

Who has it now.....Stefano!

Well maybe he'll use it!!
    I can't believe I just said that.. I am sooo sick of EVERYONE written to say RAFE RAFE RAFE gabi rafe in every sentence.. PUKE>>
    Can't someone else besides the writer's 2-3 favs have a s/l??!!????

I feel your pain zuzu61......

Me too! Like I said in the EJ thread, gets way too much attention being in a coma

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/13 09:41AM
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list