List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Who do you think Sami will choose

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who do you think Sami will choose

Started by HOOKED at 2006/10/26 03:36PM
    Latest post: 2006/10/29 06:51PM, Views: 706, Replies: 12
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2006/10/29 04:11PM
    Re: Who do you think Sami will choose
    shelle3498

She will choose her child i know sami she may have her flaws but she loves her son and deep inside she loves/hates lucas and does not want to jeopdize them in any way i am suresami will make the right decision..HER CHILD and get lucas as a bonus(lol)

#12   2006/10/29 04:40PM
    wendell21

Thats one thing that we all know about Sami, is that when it comes down to anyone and her son-- she always chooses Will. I think that if she wouldnt have gotten pregnant with will then she would be like a mini stefano right now. She does try to be a good mother, and Kate knows that , so she always tries to get Will to turn his back on Sami cause she knows that Sami wont turn her back on Will. I just cant believe how much Lucas lets Kate try to poison his sons mind. There is no way in He** that i would let my parents turn my kids against their dad. that is still their parent and they love them, no matter of others opinions of them. Sami may be a lil quick to act sometimes(ok, most times)but we know where her heart is, and she doesnt always set out to do evil, it just kinda follows her around and looks for opportunities to mess with her. Gotta love those DiMera's, they really have a thing for messing with peoples lives.

#13   2006/10/29 06:51PM
    MamaBobbie

She better choose Will and Lucas. If she knew what was good for her. She needs to get back with Lucas (not do anything stupid this time to mess it up) and be a family w/ him and Will. That would be awesome to see but you know how soaps are.. Drama Drama Drama!!! Gotta love it though!!

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list