List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Who do you think Sami will choose

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who do you think Sami will choose

Started by HOOKED at 2006/10/26 03:36PM
    Latest post: 2006/10/29 06:51PM, Views: 651, Replies: 12
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/10/26 03:36PM
    Who do you think Sami will choose
    HOOKED

I just read in the Early Edtion that EJ tells Sami she has to choose between him and Lucas and Will. That would be a very easy choice for me but we are talking about Sami. Who do you think she is going to pick ????

#2   2006/10/26 03:42PM
    Re: Who do you think Sami will choose
    Dizzy17

8) I swear she is going to choose E.J. if not I will be surprised because thats the was she is.

#3   2006/10/26 03:49PM
    HOOKED

I hope she doesnt pick EJ that would really be bad for her in the long run but you might be right.

#4   2006/10/26 03:51PM
    cdclowes

I think i read somewhere that she send EJ packing but I could be wrong.

#5   2006/10/26 04:40PM
    hopingforsom...

well right now Sami secret is out and Lucas and Will move in with Kate so right now they won't even talk to her so why not talk to EJ

#6   2006/10/26 06:23PM
    TeraCat

Probably EJ since Lucas and Will told her off anyway...I think she deserves EJ for a while, to make up for what she's done to everyone else!

#7   2006/10/27 04:32PM
    smilez55

Come on, if it is one thing I know about Sami is that the most important thing in her life is Will. she will never pick E.J over her son, maybe over Lucas.......anyway, I thought that was a stupid question for E.J to ask.

#8   2006/10/27 06:03PM
    LovingFan

I agree, the most important person to Sami is Will, and you know it means the world to her that he came back and apologized. She is going to choose Will.

#9   2006/10/27 09:47PM
    iheartlucas

I think she'll be blown away that ANY man will make her choose him over Will. If not, somebody needs to slap her! I like Sammi, but she does get herself into a lot of trouble. I just hope she makes the right decision, considering LUCAS and WILL both came and apologized and BOTH miss her... Isn't that what they both said??? Maybe I misunderstood? Anyway~Sammi needs some happiness. I think she's been bad long enough! Let Chelsea take center stage for juvenile delinquents!!!! Sammi is grown now!!! Kate is baaaaaaaad enough anyway!!! Infact, the ONLY person I think Sammi needs to "stick" it to is Kate!

#10   2006/10/27 11:43PM
    msbobbie50

Quote LovingFan: I agree, the most important person to Sami is Will, and you know it means the world to her that he came back and apologized. She is going to choose Will.
    Well her son is suppose to give her another chance.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list