List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: You're the head writer for Days, what would you do

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

You're the head writer for Days, what would you do

Started by Axl Rose at 2013/06/05 05:01PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/18 09:56PM, Views: 9926, Replies: 148
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:
    #81   2013/08/15 01:02PM
    Re: You're the head writer for Days, what would you do
    Axl Rose

- I would have Kristen turn out to be pregnant and for the Who's The Daddy storyline for it to come back that Brady really is the father of Kristen's baby but that it would put Brady and Eric at odds because of the fact that Eric slept with Kristen even though Eric was clearly drugged by Kristen and then the truth about Kristen would come out eventually in the sense that it would come out as soon as Kristen gives birth to hers and Brady's baby, a son but Kristen would die shortly after giving birth to hers and Brady's son dying in childbirth as her one last redeeming act redeeming herself by sacrificing herself so that way her son can live

#82   2013/08/15 03:44PM
    HouseTops

Quote IHeartLizzie: I would have Ariana really be Ariana Dimera Chad and Gabby's baby. I would put Chad with Gabi and give him more Dimera traits. I would have Abby come after Chad and find out the Melanie thing from Sonny and black mail Gabby to dump Chad for her. I would have will still having residual feelings for Gabi and comforting her and knowing about Abby's black mail bit not wanting to expose his cousin by fear of losing Gabi again. I would have Chad as Steffy's newest soldier. I would break up Ej and Sami and put her back with Rafe as Ejami are better apart than together because I don't like evil vengeful Sami. I am a huge fan of Ejami so I would rather them be apart than having Ej grey and Sami dark and black hearted as she seemed lately within the baby storyline . So I would give Sami some of her humanity back and then have her and Ej make a complete life together with Johnny, Ali whom I would make Ej's daughter, and Sydney and Will. I would give Sami and Ej Dimera a pregnancy they could go through together. I would have Kristen and father Eric's backstory fleshed out because I feel they knew eachother outside of their family very well before they came back to Salem and I felt that earlier on they were more nicer to eachother and acted like they had a prior relationship. I would have a child come back that Kristen either put up for adoption to keep away from Stefano or is hiding. I want Kristens new baby to be Brady's and for Nicole to finally have a baby with Brady too. Lol. So many babies. I want Kristen and Brady's son to be named Bj and Nicole's baby to be named Isabella after Brady's mom. But ultimately I want Brady and Kristen to be the love of Eachother's lives and for Nicole and Eric to be together.

LOL, you had me until you wrote about breaking up EJAMI!!

No way, no how!!

#83   2013/08/16 12:25AM
    zuzu61

After the brief glimpse of the kids today, I would recast Ali now, because she looks much older than Johnny. I don't want to see the twins who play Johnny changed.

I would solve this dirty Bernardi s/l and get Sami out of jail, cleared and back home with the kids.

I would end the s/l with Kristen and Eric. I would either have it that Kristen was just dreaming and it didn't happen at all, or that Kristen and Eric did NOT actually have sex.

I would end the teen drug dealing s/l.
    and Jenn & Dan would either be happy or end it once and for all.

I would write LOTS of scenes with Johnny, Sydney, (new & younger) Ali, Theo and Ciara and stop bringing in new kids.

(the little girl today would have made a great twin for Johnny. JMO
    I'm not sure if they were about the same age though. First, I'd like to see them in a scene together, then decide.)

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/16 12:28AM
    #84   2013/08/16 06:10AM
    Axl Rose

- I would bring back a sane Chloe to Salem and she would be in full control of her mental faculties as well as go back to being the Chloe of old, the sane strong-willed Chloe and have her focus on being a mother to her son Parker which then would bring her little sister Joy Wesley to Salem all grown up because Joy would be an out-of-control teen who is sent to live with her sister Chloe because she is acting out of control when it comes to their parents Craig and Nancy, and with Joy being sent to live with Chloe, Chloe could take on a mother figure like role for her little sister Joy and Joy would end up falling for JJ, Jennifer's son

- Then cue Chloe vs. Jennifer because Jennifer would go all Mama Bear on Joy telling her to stay away from her son JJ and Jennifer would think that Joy is not good enough for her son because of the fact that she's Chloe's sister but then you have Chloe who would not want Joy with JJ either because she wants her sister to turn her life around for the better and she feels that it won't happen if she's mixed up with Jennifer's son, then cue Joy and JJ sneaking around behind Jennifer and Chloe's backs

- Which then would turn into a Daniel, Jennifer and Chloe triangle all over again but this time with Chloe winning Daniel back only for Chloe to leave Daniel for Brady because I would set up a Broe reunion with Brady and Chloe getting back together after all these years and Daniel finding love again with Jordan Ridgeway, and cue Jack Deveraux's return back from the dead

#85   2013/08/16 06:10AM
    Axl Rose

- I would bring back a sane Chloe to Salem and she would be in full control of her mental faculties as well as go back to being the Chloe of old, the sane strong-willed Chloe and have her focus on being a mother to her son Parker which then would bring her little sister Joy Wesley to Salem all grown up because Joy would be an out-of-control teen who is sent to live with her sister Chloe because she is acting out of control when it comes to their parents Craig and Nancy, and with Joy being sent to live with Chloe, Chloe could take on a mother figure like role for her little sister Joy and Joy would end up falling for JJ, Jennifer's son

- Then cue Chloe vs. Jennifer because Jennifer would go all Mama Bear on Joy telling her to stay away from her son JJ and Jennifer would think that Joy is not good enough for her son because of the fact that she's Chloe's sister but then you have Chloe who would not want Joy with JJ either because she wants her sister to turn her life around for the better and she feels that it won't happen if she's mixed up with Jennifer's son, then cue Joy and JJ sneaking around behind Jennifer and Chloe's backs

- Which then would turn into a Daniel, Jennifer and Chloe triangle all over again but this time with Chloe winning Daniel back only for Chloe to leave Daniel for Brady because I would set up a Broe reunion with Brady and Chloe getting back together after all these years and Daniel finding love again with Jordan Ridgeway, and cue Jack Deveraux's return back from the dead

#86   2013/08/16 06:48AM
    Axl Rose

- I would have Jordan Ridgeway's character be revealed to be a long-lost daughter of Tony and Anna and that she was stolen at birth by Stefano and sold on the black market as a baby to an adopted family that being the Ridgeway family therefore it was an illegal adoption and that Stefano did it at the time because Stefano wanted to punish Tony and Anna and shortly after exiled Tony to that island for 20 plus years and Anna went her separate way after losing both Tony and her daughter who would be revealed to be Jordan

- Stefano of course kept tabs on Jordan her whole life from afar because she would be his granddaughter, Tony's daughter, which then would bring about Anna's return to the show

#87   2013/08/16 10:58AM
    CindyHaskins

Why not have the show bring back character that still have alot of storyline left to be told like shawn and belle and rex and mimi.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/16 10:59AM
    #88   2013/08/16 11:01AM
    Axl Rose

I would bring back Mimi Lockhart and I would have her in a pairing with Brady causing a triangle with Rex Brady who would return and cue the Mimi, Rex, and Brady triangle

#89   2013/08/16 02:55PM
    zuzu61

If I were the PRESENT Head writer, I would go out and buy some Big fans so I could stand around and fans my FAVorite Hunks and the evil witch KD.
    I certainly wouldn't want them to get overheated or uncomfortable.
    I'm obviously OBSESSED with them because that's ALLL I can write about.
    No matter who I'm writing for, I MUST write them to constantly say how wonderful and good y favs are and how much they are needed and they are soo perfect.. It's ALL I can think about, so I might as well FAN them and maybe drop grapes into their mouth in case they are hungry.

Stupid???? Yes. But NOT half as STUPID as My, the Head Writer, OBSESSION is!!!

#90   2013/08/16 03:25PM
    flightygirl

Quote zuzu61: If I were the PRESENT Head writer, I would go out and buy some Big fans so I could stand around and fans my FAVorite Hunks and the evil witch KD.
    I certainly wouldn't want them to get overheated or uncomfortable.
    I'm obviously OBSESSED with them because that's ALLL I can write about.
    No matter who I'm writing for, I MUST write them to constantly say how wonderful and good y favs are and how much they are needed and they are soo perfect.. It's ALL I can think about, so I might as well FAN them and maybe drop grapes into their mouth in case they are hungry.

Stupid???? Yes. But NOT half as STUPID as My, the Head Writer, OBSESSION is!!!

ZuZu Have you been eating donuts again? Just kidding lol!

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list