List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: You're the head writer for Days, what would you do

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

You're the head writer for Days, what would you do

Started by Axl Rose at 2013/06/05 05:01PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/18 09:56PM, Views: 9506, Replies: 148
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:
    #71   2013/08/14 09:57AM
    Re: You're the head writer for Days, what would you do
    Axl Rose

If Ron Carlivati were hired to come over here on Days, no doubt that he would boost up ratings for Days of our Lives like how he has done for GH

#72   2013/08/14 11:23AM
    HouseTops

Hire the Bronte Sisters!!

#73   2013/08/14 11:52AM
    wwwwww

Quote flightygirl: Fire myself so they can hire Ron Carlivati away from GH!

Say they did hire Ron Carlivati would he write for Ejami. I'm glad Ejami is together for good now I don't see them breaking them up no matter who is writing but I want a good Ejami storyline this Sami in jail and doing everything he can to help her isn't working for me yeah their scenes are good but why can't EJ pull a Bo Brady and break Sami out of jail and they go on the run and are happily in love.

#74   2013/08/14 01:07PM
    flightygirl

Quote wwwwww:

Say they did hire Ron Carlivati would he write for Ejami. I'm glad Ejami is together for good now I don't see them breaking them up no matter who is writing but I want a good Ejami storyline this Sami in jail and doing everything he can to help her isn't working for me yeah their scenes are good but why can't EJ pull a Bo Brady and break Sami out of jail and they go on the run and are happily in love.

This storyline isn't working for me either. Breaking her out and going on the run would be great. I liked it last year when they went on the run and the writers ruined that with .

#75   2013/08/15 01:03AM
    wwwwww

Quote flightygirl:
    Quote wwwwww:

This storyline isn't working for me either. Breaking her out and going on the run would be great. I liked it last year when they went on the run and the writers ruined that with .

Yeah I wasn't happy she was going to go back to Rafe before Gabi and the baby secret came out but I don't think she could ever tell EJ that she chose Rafe because she knows it would of been the last chance she had with EJ and she is so happy around him now. Hopefully Sami is happy that Rafe found his true love I guess with this new love interest he is suppose to be getting but knowing the writers they will have Sami jealous of Rafe's new love interest and it will be a huge disappointment for fans as usual.

#76   2013/08/15 01:38AM
    stjarna

Quote HouseTops: Hire the Bronte Sisters!!

Spot on!

least they should reread the classics like Brontes and \J. Austin

#77   2013/08/15 07:57AM
    Axl Rose

Well if I were head writer of Days, this is what I would do

- I would have an adventure storyline centered around certain villains from the past who are dead but are brought back to life along with characters from the past and or present who are dead but are found out to be alive but all being held at a clinic in another country similar to what they are doing on GH with back from the dead characters residing at a Swiss clinic, I would do that for Days too but at the same time the real adventure could be centered around a certain artifact which brings the ISA into it along with the Salem PD

- I would have J.T. return to Salem as a teenager because Glen and Barb and their other children would all die in a tragic accident leaving J.T. all alone in this world as an orphan but an orphan who is getting himself into trouble with the law because he would be placed into an orphanage but he would somehow escape from the orphanage and find his way somehow to Salem and when he does, he re-enters Hope's life which would bring about Bo's return

#78   2013/08/15 09:31AM
    CindyHaskins

I would like to see hope be mother to jt.and for bo never to return to the show.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/15 09:36AM
    #79   2013/08/15 09:33AM
    Gideon58

I would really like to see the character of Nick redeemed somehow. Now that he and Gabi are history, they don't seem to know what to do with the character. The return of a sane Chloe would be great too...Chloe's latest stint on the show using Parker to come between Daniel and Jennifer was embarrassing to watch, despite Daniel and Jennifer being a total bore together. The only thing I really disagree with you is Melanie...I have no desire to see Melanie return. I found both the actress and the character completely annoying.

#80   2013/08/15 12:07PM
    IHeartLizzie

I would have Ariana really be Ariana Dimera Chad and Gabby's baby. I would put Chad with Gabi and give him more Dimera traits. I would have Abby come after Chad and find out the Melanie thing from Sonny and black mail Gabby to dump Chad for her. I would have will still having residual feelings for Gabi and comforting her and knowing about Abby's black mail bit not wanting to expose his cousin by fear of losing Gabi again. I would have Chad as Steffy's newest soldier. I would break up Ej and Sami and put her back with Rafe as Ejami are better apart than together because I don't like evil vengeful Sami. I am a huge fan of Ejami so I would rather them be apart than having Ej grey and Sami dark and black hearted as she seemed lately within the baby storyline . So I would give Sami some of her humanity back and then have her and Ej make a complete life together with Johnny, Ali whom I would make Ej's daughter, and Sydney and Will. I would give Sami and Ej Dimera a pregnancy they could go through together. I would have Kristen and father Eric's backstory fleshed out because I feel they knew eachother outside of their family very well before they came back to Salem and I felt that earlier on they were more nicer to eachother and acted like they had a prior relationship. I would have a child come back that Kristen either put up for adoption to keep away from Stefano or is hiding. I want Kristens new baby to be Brady's and for Nicole to finally have a baby with Brady too. Lol. So many babies. I want Kristen and Brady's son to be named Bj and Nicole's baby to be named Isabella after Brady's mom. But ultimately I want Brady and Kristen to be the love of Eachother's lives and for Nicole and Eric to be together.

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list