List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: You're the head writer for Days, what would you do

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

You're the head writer for Days, what would you do

Started by Axl Rose at 2013/06/05 05:01PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/18 09:56PM, Views: 9480, Replies: 148
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:
    #61   2013/08/13 08:33PM
    Re: You're the head writer for Days, what would you do
    wwil1963

Someone had said if they were to give Peter more air time that maybe he would come back, but that was not the problem for Peter R he quit because his wife was transfered to the East coast for her new singing career/job and her job was more important,so Peter moved them back East(NY) insted of flying back in forth between the states, he said he stays home and spends time with their daughter and dose some acting on the side, he said it had nothing to do with money or air time it had to do with his wifes career at that time. I read this in a magazine in a interveiw with him right around the time he quit.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/13 08:38PM
    #62   2013/08/14 05:37AM
    allmylovingdays

some lightheartedness like the scenes from yesterday, some family time with EJAMI more of their romance and a wedding and I think it was on the rant and raving that LGM or zuzu mentioned not this sudden insta romance or these new characters taking up all the time from the vets.

AND PLEASE tell us or do something about BO!

#63   2013/08/14 05:39AM
    waggo50

The #1 thing they need to do it get Sami out of jail immediatley and get her home with EJ and her children. I am sick and tired of turning on the show to watch Sami in jail crying -- BORING!!!
    The #2 thing is stop having Stefano win all the time, they need to retire this character and bring a new villain to Salem

#64   2013/08/14 08:54AM
    Axl Rose

- A dark-haired blue-eyed teenage boy who is dark, mysterious and brooding comes to Salem with his own agenda and that his agenda is that he has come to Salem to get to know his biological father the biological father who gave him up for adoption since he would already know where his biological mother is because he confronts her first and she tells him where he can find his father in Salem but what the boy doesn't know is that his father is not in Salem but that his father's family is in Salem but that the boy in question turns out to be Philip Kiriakis' son Pocket/Tyler all grown up which would bring out Philip's return to Salem

#65   2013/08/14 09:02AM
    CdnMama

I'd end the Sami jail storyline, by having EJ somehow prove that cop was dirty after all, and reduce Sami's storylines, have her spend time with her kids and plan wedding, give more story to other vets. get rid of Marge Bernardi, get rid of Nick, end this high school druggie storyline, have Teresa become the new Sami (was hinted at the other day in the park with Dan). End the Dr Dan show, he needs to stop getting all the airtime/storylines. At one point I think he was in every major storyline going on at the time. This has got to stop. I'd invest more writing and screen time into the vets, the doughnuts scene was the best in years, writers keep this up! Vets together, family together light hearted times, laughing. I'd end the storyline with Chad/Abby/Camerson and have Chad be healthy and Camerson get transfered to another hospital or something. Get rid of Stefano and have EJ become the head Dimera in town. It's about time for Stefano to go and this time for good!
    OH and this Bo stuff is ridiculous as if he'd leave his family for this long and never come back. Recast if the actor isn't coming back. Is the other Bo who replaced PR a long time ago available? get him in to play Bo. Have Bope back. Get Chloe back. Get rid of the whole convent/priest storyline with Nicole. Nicole needs to have a baby. I think with Brady, as Kristen is leaving. Write Eric of the show. Bring back Shawn D and Belle and their kids.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/14 09:05AM
    #66   2013/08/14 09:25AM
    Axl Rose

I would definitely re-cast Bo if Peter Reckell doesn't want to come back, I would bring back Robert Kelker Kelly as Bo in a re-cast capacity and also bring in a new mob family to Salem

A mob family who would come into Salem making trouble for the DiMeras and Kiriakises by wanting their territory and in the process this new mob family would target certain Salemites but also target loved ones as well as family members of the DiMeras and Kiriakises basically setting up the DiMeras and Kiriakises to work together because of this new family who would be a threat

#67   2013/08/14 09:25AM
    Axl Rose

I would definitely re-cast Bo if Peter Reckell doesn't want to come back, I would bring back Robert Kelker Kelly as Bo in a re-cast capacity and also bring in a new mob family to Salem

A mob family who would come into Salem making trouble for the DiMeras and Kiriakises by wanting their territory and in the process this new mob family would target certain Salemites but also target loved ones as well as family members of the DiMeras and Kiriakises basically setting up the DiMeras and Kiriakises to work together because of this new family who would be a threat

#68   2013/08/14 09:40AM
    CdnMama

Quote CdnMama: I'd end the Sami jail storyline, by having EJ somehow prove that cop was dirty after all, and reduce Sami's storylines, have her spend time with her kids and plan wedding, give more story to other vets. get rid of Marge Bernardi, get rid of Nick, end this high school druggie storyline, have Teresa become the new Sami (was hinted at the other day in the park with Dan). End the Dr Dan show, he needs to stop getting all the airtime/storylines. At one point I think he was in every major storyline going on at the time. This has got to stop. I'd invest more writing and screen time into the vets, the doughnuts scene was the best in years, writers keep this up! Vets together, family together light hearted times, laughing. I'd end the storyline with Chad/Abby/Camerson and have Chad be healthy and Camerson get transfered to another hospital or something. Get rid of Stefano and have EJ become the head Dimera in town. It's about time for Stefano to go and this time for good!
    OH and this Bo stuff is ridiculous as if he'd leave his family for this long and never come back. Recast if the actor isn't coming back. Is the other Bo who replaced PR a long time ago available? get him in to play Bo. Have Bope back. Get Chloe back. Get rid of the whole convent/priest storyline with Nicole. Nicole needs to have a baby. I think with Brady, as Kristen is leaving. Write Eric of the show. Bring back Shawn D and Belle and their kids.

robert kelker kelly yes bring him back as bo! i remember he played sam on another world too.

#69   2013/08/14 09:50AM
    Axl Rose

Quote Axl Rose: I would definitely re-cast Bo if Peter Reckell doesn't want to come back, I would bring back Robert Kelker Kelly as Bo in a re-cast capacity and also bring in a new mob family to Salem

And this new mob family that I would have come to Salem would be a very big threat in the sense that almost all mob families know about this new mob family because of the sense of just how they go after their enemies namely how the patriarch the head of this mob family goes after his enemies through their loved ones but that the patriarch of this new mob family he would be crazy in the sense that his screws would be loose in the sense that he would be as evil as they come but his mind snapped a long time ago but that he would not even be running things but that one of his children will be running the family while the other one is looking for a way out not wanting anything to do with the family business

#70   2013/08/14 09:51AM
    flightygirl

Fire myself so they can hire Ron Carlivati away from GH!

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list