List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: You're the head writer for Days, what would you do

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

You're the head writer for Days, what would you do

Started by Axl Rose at 2013/06/05 05:01PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/18 09:56PM, Views: 9514, Replies: 148
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #51   2013/07/20 06:35AM
    Re: You're the head writer for Days, what would you do
    Axl Rose

- Bring back Justin's oldest son, Alexander Kiriakis back to Salem and I would have Alex work at Titan working with his Great-Uncle Victor and his cousin Brady, but for Alex I would have him basically come back to see just what is happening with his father Justin and his step-mother Adrienne's marriage but also to see his little brother Sonny but with Alex he eventually finds love with Chloe who ends up returning to Salem setting up a triangle with Daniel because Daniel is jealous of Alex being with Chloe and then cue the Victor factor, that Victor won't be happy that his great-nephew Alexander is with Chloe but also he won't be happy that Daniel is interested in Chloe yet again

#52   2013/07/23 10:36AM
    mbfc3

Quote Axl Rose: - Bring back Justin's oldest son, Alexander Kiriakis back to Salem and I would have Alex work at Titan working with his Great-Uncle Victor and his cousin Brady, but for Alex I would have him basically come back to see just what is happening with his father Justin and his step-mother Adrienne's marriage but also to see his little brother Sonny but with Alex he eventually finds love with Chloe who ends up returning to Salem setting up a triangle with Daniel because Daniel is jealous of Alex being with Chloe and then cue the Victor factor, that Victor won't be happy that his great-nephew Alexander is with Chloe but also he won't be happy that Daniel is interested in Chloe yet again

Interesting...can we include a strong romance for Brady? All of his are suckish! The only woman who has been a good match for him recently was Nicole.

#53   2013/07/23 11:52AM
    Axl Rose

Quote mbfc3:
    Quote Axl Rose: - Bring back Justin's oldest son, Alexander Kiriakis back to Salem and I would have Alex work at Titan working with his Great-Uncle Victor and his cousin Brady, but for Alex I would have him basically come back to see just what is happening with his father Justin and his step-mother Adrienne's marriage but also to see his little brother Sonny but with Alex he eventually finds love with Chloe who ends up returning to Salem setting up a triangle with Daniel because Daniel is jealous of Alex being with Chloe and then cue the Victor factor, that Victor won't be happy that his great-nephew Alexander is with Chloe but also he won't be happy that Daniel is interested in Chloe yet again

Interesting...can we include a strong romance for Brady? All of his are suckish! The only woman who has been a good match for him recently was Nicole.

Bring back Sarah Horton, Maggie's daughter Melissa's little sister Daniel's half-sister for Brady

#54   2013/07/25 06:31AM
    allmylovingdays

On twitter Days trended yesterday and the critics were all praising the show for being ON TARGET lately. They mentioned that they think most of this is Lorraine Broderick???? work. They will not believe that its GT or KC.

I just need some family time. I need to see EJ, Sami and the kids. Its been way too long.

#55   2013/08/02 09:58PM
    zuzu61

Quote allmylovingdays: On twitter Days trended yesterday and the critics were all praising the show for being ON TARGET lately. They mentioned that they think most of this is Lorraine Broderick???? work. They will not believe that its GT or KC.

I just need some family time. I need to see EJ, Sami and the kids. Its been way too long.

I SOOOO agree with amld. It HAS been WAY too long!!

I would quickly Fire the Present Head Writer, help him start a new soap with ALL his favs..

NOW!!!!! that I have ALL of THEM out of Salem, I'd bring back Bo, Melanie, Shawn D, Belle, Phillip, etc..
    I'd hire Jacquline M. Wood for Phillip and Adam Gregory (Thomas - B&B) for Abigail.
    I'd keep Chad & talk Will into shooting on his breaks until he finished college. I'd have Sonny visiting Will @ School.
    I'd for sure, have as many scenes as possible with Johnny, Ali, Sydney, Ciara & Theo. With many scenes of "REAL" outside, beach, ballpark, school , etc..

EJ and Sami would go to their beach house with their kids for a week.
    Bo, Hope, Ciara, Abe & Theo would join them. (I'd convince Lexie to come back from where Stefano had her on a island in a hospital) haha ..She's also join them at the beach. Lexie and Chad would be well.

Brady & Nicole would get married and have twins.

Father Eric would have a great s/l at the school with the kids.
    More later... OK.. A couple more S/L's...
    Maybe bring Doug Davidson for Kayla. He would work with Bo, Shane, Abe, etc...
    Bo and Hope would be the Tom and Alice of Salem.
    also restoring Maggie's Kitchen personality.

Now really.. More later. I know!! Bore Bore to most of you..
    But this is what I would do If I were the head writer of Days..
    JMO!! and I won't disagree with what You would do..
    FUN! Fantasy!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/02 10:00PM
    #56   2013/08/03 06:55AM
    allmylovingdays

I like how they write EJAMI but hate the things that are on their sidelines -- I want the angst but I don't want Sami in jail that much longer and I want her written so she stops saying such foolish things about how she would do it over again ---KNOWING that she is in jail away from the kids and GOD only knows how they are going to save her she would do it all over again-fcking LIAR!

I want Will to be less insecure over how Sonny feels about him. And I know it will be hard but they NEED TO RECAST WILL if Chandler leaves. I have the replacement -he can act and he sort of looks like Will/Chandler. Drew Garret.

I need Parker to be Philips child and I need Philip back PRONTO.

#57   2013/08/03 08:36AM
    CindyHaskins

If there is any character that should be brought back it is shawn douglas brady and who still has alot of storyline left to be told.also i don't want philip back on days of our lives.

Modified 3 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/03 08:42AM
    #58   2013/08/03 10:23AM
    Axl Rose

- Bring back Jack alive and well and that Jack will end up being found at a clinic but in another country preferably in France in Paris and that Jack somehow survived in the earthquake disaster but that someone found Jack in the earthquake and brought him to safety making sure that he would recover with this mystery person whoever he or she was making sure that Jack was still alive sends Jack to this clinic where he would recover but that Jack while he is in the clinic he has no idea who he is or why he is even at the clinic or what he's even doing there because Jack would have amnesia

- Jack then being in Paris as an amnesiac would start his life over again starting his life with a fresh start with him obviously not being in Salem Jack would then eventually find love while he is there with a new woman until someone from Salem is in Paris and they come face to face with an alive Jack

#59   2013/08/07 06:49AM
    allmylovingdays

I don't care about bringing back this person or that I just want the writing to be a bit more consistant. I love my EJAMI and the writing is at times perfect. Those same people that write their scenes need to write for the individual characters Sami & EJ. Yesterday Sami was talking about what we all have known for ages that she lost time with her parents and now her kids are losing out time with her. SEE that's writing for the character. The crap she was saying last week wasn't.

Kristen I think they have kept her character always pretty screwup -wanting to be good but never following through because her vengeance is what she was after rather than love, even now she didn't get rid of the tape just in case.

I don't like the teen set. GH right now has a teen romance thing that is sort of forbidden fruit and longing and I like how they are writing for their teens.

Why does Anne hate Jenny? What is Teresa's reason that this is IT and why did they let her run around and not work or sign her paperwork, have a drug screening. AND Jennifer never works so how did she get an award? Maxine doesn't need to pimp the boobsie twins.

#60   2013/08/07 08:03AM
    Axl Rose

Build a teen scene around JJ and Chloe's sister Joy Wesley, bring back a SORASed Joy for JJ and imagine Jennifer's reaction to seeing her son JJ mix it up with Chloe's little sister Craig and Nancy's other daughter

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list