List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: You're the head writer for Days, what would you do

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

You're the head writer for Days, what would you do

Started by Axl Rose at 2013/06/05 05:01PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/18 09:56PM, Views: 9571, Replies: 148
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #31   2013/06/13 06:25AM
    Re: You're the head writer for Days, what would you do
    Axl Rose

I would have Shawn-Douglas, Belle, and Claire all make their returns to Salem with Shawn and Belle coming back just in time to see just what their whole family is going through but also Hope could use having her son around but also with Belle back in Salem she can straighten her brother Brady out but also help her parents John and Marlena to reunite, but also with Claire back in town she can hang out with her Aunt Ciara but also get to know her cousins Johnny, Allie, and Sydney as well as Theo too since Theo is her cousin since Belle is a DiMera as well as a Brady because of John being a DiMera and a Brady since John is Colleen and Santo's son

#32   2013/07/09 05:37PM
    Rosieroserson

Arrange a taking over the empire party for EJ and send Ejami up the aisle ASAP!

#33   2013/07/16 06:43PM
    Rosieroserson

Create a show called the Days of Ejami............ To make sure they were on every single day!

#34   2013/07/17 03:40AM
    fadingrose

Quote Axl Rose: I would have Shawn-Douglas, Belle, and Claire all make their returns to Salem with Shawn and Belle coming back just in time to see just what their whole family is going through but also Hope could use having her son around but also with Belle back in Salem she can straighten her brother Brady out but also help her parents John and Marlena to reunite, but also with Claire back in town she can hang out with her Aunt Ciara but also get to know her cousins Johnny, Allie, and Sydney as well as Theo too since Theo is her cousin since Belle is a DiMera as well as a Brady because of John being a DiMera and a Brady since John is Colleen and Santo's son

Fantastic idea! (I'd love to see the same "Belle," but I think she's busy as Maxi on GH.)

#35   2013/07/17 04:56AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Rosieroserson: Create a show called the Days of Ejami............ To make sure they were on every single day!

I would watch that EVERYDAY!

#36   2013/07/17 11:05AM
    mbfc3

I know this is probably not a popular opinion, but I would get rid of Kristen. I like Eileen Davidson, and I think she does a great job, but more and more I am just sickened by Kristen's amoral nature. All of this drugging and seducing Eric has just nauseated me. The professional editing of the video, the apparent release of it to ruin his career...all to spite Marlena. Yuck! Kristen disgusts me.

#37   2013/07/17 11:33AM
    mille

Bring back Jack, Tony and Peter (doubtful on later). Would love to see Stefano unwinding Elvis like a spool of thread, while getting his empire back. Shawn and Belle back with a pre-teen Claire. Have John come back to his sense's. Lol, eventually, Kristen arrested for drugging Eric, and she and Samantha are sharing a cell.

#38   2013/07/17 04:17PM
    zuzu61

Quote mbfc3: I know this is probably not a popular opinion, but I would get rid of Kristen. I like Eileen Davidson, and I think she does a great job, but more and more I am just sickened by Kristen's amoral nature. All of this drugging and seducing Eric has just nauseated me. The professional editing of the video, the apparent release of it to ruin his career...all to spite Marlena. Yuck! Kristen disgusts me.

I agree!!! Disgusting and nauseating. Love her as an Actress. Can NOT stand to watch or even hear her speak as Kristen. Waste of My time and Days $$$$.

I'd get rid of EVERYONE hired in the Past YEAR.
    I'd bring back Shawn D and Belle With S/l's of pre-teen or early teen Clair for the young viewers (NEXT Summer)..Too Danged LATE to save this summers tragic S/L's..
    With a Freakin' S/L to set an example for the youth, NOT DRUG DEALING and Poison Freakin' Dart Shooting of a Priest!!!! Good Grief writers!!! WTH are you THINKING??

What do you want your teenagers to be like???? Then WRITE it!!! Just think!! Or better yet,

ASK them what they want to see????

Young teens going to a concert?? W/O pre/early teen sex, violence, drugs, bullying..
    Show then how to act, NOT how NOT to act!!! Dang.. Please..
    Show them going to a College Football game. Write something Normal, just once. Just once have a Prom Dance w/o having a rape or kidnapping scene or girls ridiculing another girl, etc..
    OK OK I'll stop.. Trusting that 2014 will have ALL S/L's as potential EMMY WINNERS!! Right? Yeah Right!! hahha

#39   2013/07/17 07:34PM
    MeriMeri

:D Yes Chloe would come back sane, but she would be with Daniel. Jennifer is too wishy washy for Daniel.

I agree with Chloe's little sister with JJ. It would drive Jennifer crazy.

Chad would lose the spike haircut and start partying.

Will and Sonny could be problem free and raise the baby while Gabi does time for what she did to Melanie.

EJ keeps the business and Stephano loses the entire business

Kate and Rafe would stay hot and heavy.

Hope and Vargas would get together.

#40   2013/07/17 07:46PM
    MeriMeri

I like it. Be gone annoying characters.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list