List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: You're the head writer for Days, what would you do

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

You're the head writer for Days, what would you do

Started by Axl Rose at 2013/06/05 05:01PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/18 09:56PM, Views: 9754, Replies: 148
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #11   2013/06/06 01:57PM
    Re: You're the head writer for Days, what would you do
    country girls

Quote Gemmagirl:
    Quote country girls:
    Quote dazgonby:
    Quote Gemmagirl: Could Kristen be accidently pregnant by Brady?
    I know she isn't suppose to be able to conceive, but it would tie Brady to her as well as John. This I would enjoy seeing; John being the grandfather to Kristen's child and Stephano the other Grandfather. Yikes.

That would be very interesting! And since Nicole can have these "miracle" pregnancies don't know why Kristin can't

Y'all....ITA

Howdy Country Girl Nice to see you again.

Y'all....good to see u too..

#12   2013/06/06 02:00PM
    country girls

Quote Gemmagirl: Could Kristen be accidently pregnant by Brady?
    I know she isn't suppose to be able to conceive, but it would tie Brady to her as well as John. This I would enjoy seeing; John being the grandfather to Kristen's child and Stephano the other Grandfather. Yikes.

I would love to see Kristen pregnant

#13   2013/06/06 02:32PM
    Rosieroserson

Except from bringing Bo back, no to all of the above!
    In my opinion they should:
    - have an Ejami wedding ASAP
    - keep Rafe in a coma or make him wake up as a totally different man...with amnesia.... not remembering who the heck Sami is......and a bit evil
    - reunite Bricole, give them a wedding and a baby
    - reunite Chad and Gabi and make Arianna Chad's little girl. I love WilSon and want them to have their own baby and a wedding (if that's allowed in Salem!?)
    - make Marlena choose Stephano
    - bring back Jack for Jen
    - kick JJ to the curbs
    - give Abby a new love interest..... Someone mature and not as boring as Cameron
    -Let Daniel go on a roadtrip that'll last for a decade
    -give Ejami triplets
    - make Maxine the major of Salem

#14   2013/06/06 02:58PM
    Axl Rose

- Bring back Justin's oldest son, Alexander Kiriakis who is Adrienne's step-son and Sonny's half-brother, Sonny's oldest brother, back to Salem and I would have a cousin rivalry between Alexander and Brady in the sense that Brady would want to focus back on Titan while Alexander feels that if anyone should run Titan it should be him and not Brady therefore he does everything he can to oust Brady from Titan but along the way Alexander finds love finding it with Nicole of all people which sets up a triangle with Brady because he would realize that he wants Nicole back and he thinks Alexander is just using Nicole and that he isn't really in love with her but in the beginning Alexander wouldn't be in love with Nicole because it would be completely a way to get at Brady but along the way he would genuinely fall for Nicole until that part is all exposed

#15   2013/06/06 05:21PM
    rendi04

I would bring back eugina for Lucas I would also have Cameron related to her . I agree Philip has to come back and write a story for hope also I would love for Kate to have stephano and roman fight for her .also Nicole should have a story .I would love for her to have a chance to be a mother.

#16   2013/06/06 05:48PM
    Axl Rose

- I would have Philip return to Salem and Philip comes back to take back control of Titan but also with Philip back in town he could end up finding out that Parker really is his son after all and that Daniel is not Parker's father after all and that Philip is, with Daniel leaving Salem after the truth comes out broken-hearted and destroyed while Philip re-claims Parker as his son, and Philip will end up finding love again but with who

#17   2013/06/07 05:05AM
    LuvBoHope

Quote Axl Rose: - I would have Philip return to Salem and Philip comes back to take back control of Titan but also with Philip back in town he could end up finding out that Parker really is his son after all and that Daniel is not Parker's father after all and that Philip is, with Daniel leaving Salem after the truth comes out broken-hearted and destroyed while Philip re-claims Parker as his son, and Philip will end up finding love again but with who

Since it's HIGHLY unlikely these writers are going to do any of these things - only THEIR agenda which has proven to keep DAYS bottom rated - the best option for the show would be for them to RESIGN and give the show a CHANCE to improve & survive longer with new writers altogether - some who know the show & character's histories and could lure some of the former, solid audience back! Just a thought!

#18   2013/06/11 08:08AM
    Axl Rose

I'm curious to see what the rest of you would do to make Days ratings go up if you were head writer for Days, what storylines would you create or who would you bring back for a storyline

#19   2013/06/11 10:46AM
    LuvBoHope

Quote Axl Rose: I'm curious to see what the rest of you would do to make Days ratings go up if you were head writer for Days, what storylines would you create or who would you bring back for a storyline

This has been discussed SO MUCH the last several years while the show was nosediving and these writers are NOT paying attention and simply don't care what the longstanding viewer wants (they're writing their own new show which has NOT been successful btw), but the first thing they should do is SOME (wouldn't take long) research on the show's REAL history and the true history of the esblished popular characters they still have (the ones who helped bring & keep DAYS highly rated for decades)!! They need to SHARE the stage with these characters AND the ones THEY'VE chosen to feature & create - BALANCE with ALL the popular characters - and not just use the vets as props for THEIR chosen characters & sl's. IMO that's the biggest problem with the recent writing teams they don't know DAYS and their new creation just hasn't cut the mustard - doesn't take rocket science to keep up with the ratings and listen to the SOLID audience - not the newer ones who come & go. They need to do everything they can to bring back the loyal audience they neglected & pushed away and listen to what makes the majority of the FANS happy - not the writers & only fans of the writers' faves! And for me, personally (and there're LOTS like me) the first thing I'd do is everything in my power to lure Peter Reckell as Bo and promise to write quality material for him & Bope - he left because of no sl/airtime.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/11 10:48AM
    #20   2013/06/11 12:16PM
    dazgonby

Fire all writers including myself! Or the very least detox them because they all have to be on something

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/11 12:18PM
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list