List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: You're the head writer for Days, what would you do

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

You're the head writer for Days, what would you do

Started by Axl Rose at 2013/06/05 05:01PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/18 09:56PM, Views: 8421, Replies: 148
    « 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 page:
    #141   2013/11/06 03:51PM
    Re: You're the head writer for Days, what would you do
    allmylovingdays

Quote zuzu61: I'm SOO P!ssed with the writers. First for writing such a DISRESPECTFUL/BLASPHEMOUS S/L..

-----------------

IF I were the HEAD WRITER.. I'd have this S/L GO AWAY FOREVER with Kristen.
    With Victor calling Brady, Eric and Daniel (because he was involved with the drugging/poisoning RESEARCH and he needed to know WHO did this)..

I'd have VICTOR call the 3 of them over, show them the video.. Then all of them show it to Kristen, Stefano and EJ.. IN PRIVACY..
    SO NO ONE in Salem besides Victor, ERIC, Brady, EJ & Stefano would EVER know.
    NO NEED to inflict this kind of pain on ERIC'S FAMILY and SHAME ON FR. ERIC!!!

I have THOSE 6 MEN never telling the WHOLE truth. They would make up some unknown man and tell everyone the video was of KD having an affair.

Then this S/L would NEVER be mentioned again.

I'd have Dr. Dan and Eric tell Nicole that Eric was hypnotized by another Dr., and because of the drugs he had been hallucinating and nothing happened to him.
    Then I's have Brady and Eric tell Nicole about the video of Kristen with an unknown man and they would GET on their KNEES and BEG her forgiveness.

Brady and Eric would go on that 3 months cruise with a couple of Psychiatrists and returned to Salem 'healed' men.
    NEVER to bring up Kristen's name EVER again.

ToBeCont' w/Nicole NEW LOVE and BABY.. NO!! He would NOT be related to the Brady Brothers.. lol

I have to agree so ugly and disrespectful to the church. Any church. Who needs to have this on the screen in a house of GOD

#142   2013/11/07 04:36AM
    LuvBoHope

Quote CindyHaskins: Days of our lives should have a headwriter that will write good storyline about true love and romance and adventure and action and mystery.and not about drug and rape and sex what fans want to watch that i surely don't.

AND one who stays true to the history of the show and it's core characters instead of trying to recreate the real facts & rewrite an whole new show! Hasn't worked in the laast decade & has about killed DAYS! And as importantly, BALANCE screen/air time with ALL the popular characters - vets & newbies instead of featuring the faves of the writers! Of course, we've been pleading for that forever, so don't see this happening - the show will remain in the cellar because of this, too!!

#143   2013/11/07 12:44PM
    HouseTops

Re: You're the head writer for Days, what would you do?

If I couldn't write for EJAMI, I'd fire myself!!

#144   2013/11/07 03:44PM
    zuzu61

Quote LuvBoHope:
    Quote CindyHaskins: Days of our lives should have a headwriter that will write good storyline about true love and romance and adventure and action and mystery.and not about drug and rape and sex what fans want to watch that i surely don't.

AND one who stays true to the history of the show and it's core characters instead of trying to recreate the real facts & rewrite an whole new show! Hasn't worked in the laast decade & has about killed DAYS! And as importantly, BALANCE screen/air time with ALL the popular characters - vets & newbies instead of featuring the faves of the writers! Of course, we've been pleading for that forever, so don't see this happening - the show will remain in the cellar because of this, too!!

I agree! Agree!! AGREE!!! Ridiculous writing today.
    Everyone going to blame Victor and Marlena. Sami going to blame Victor, Marlena and EJ.
    INSTEAD of blaming he Evil Witch Devil Kristen.

IF I were the HEAD Writer, I'd have ALL of Salem blame the ONE and ONLY Kristen D!! And run her Out of town, FOREVER!!
    Then, I'd NEVER write her name again, IN ANY script.

I didn't think this s/l could get any worse.. I thought it was kind of funny today, being SOOO happy the stupid video was FINALLY out..
    But now, seems Victor, Marlena & EJ will be blamed instead of her.. Just a way for the writers to keep this SICK S/l alive, even after KD is gone.. I HATE this s/l! (and I don't use the word HATE)..

#145   2013/11/17 04:03PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote HouseTops: Re: You're the head writer for Days, what would you do?

#146   2013/11/17 04:09PM
    Rosieroserson

Ejabby fling+Sami's blind rage= steamy Ejami lovemaking, a marriage and an even hotter honeymoon........followed by a week of exhausted sleep....... ..... Poor little ones..... They need to refuel

#147   2013/11/17 04:54PM
    LuvBoHope

This is precisely how I feel about writing for Bo & Hope. No, I don't expect Bope to be the same as they were in the 80's but I DO expcet them to be kept front & center because of their status on this show & their amazing chemistry & talent! They deserve good story material and would definitely deliver quality entertainment as they've proven for over 4 decades! To refuse to write for them is stubborn and totally incomeptent!! If these writers refuse to write for them because they don't "like" them or have the inability to do so (and looking at how the ratings have been throughout this long dismal period) I think it's past time to just resign - plain & simple!!

#148   2013/11/18 08:59PM
    BringJackBack

Would love to see Jack back, I had thought of this before too. But it would have to be Matt Ashford only. He only knew how to play Jack. Would give us some comic relief too!

#149   2013/11/18 09:56PM
    allmylovingdays

amen sister amen. I'd like to know who exactly is writing this up garbage lately. EJ did everything in his power to set her free he wouldn't have out Kristine above Sami and the kids.

I get that Sami and all of Salem hates Kristine but they were a bit callous of EJ feelings at the crime scene and then Roman don't even get me started at how he couldn't go rogue to help Sami but for Niki he is giving her the exact words she needs for her statement so he doesn't have to charge her with reckless driving and it could have been manslaughter

« 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list