List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: You're the head writer for Days, what would you do

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

You're the head writer for Days, what would you do

Started by Axl Rose at 2013/06/05 05:01PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/18 09:56PM, Views: 8463, Replies: 148
    « 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:
    #131   2013/10/08 02:06PM
    Re: You're the head writer for Days, what would you do
    zuzu61

Quote Rosieroserson: I'd........ .......... join a writing class..........

LOLOLOL .. ITA!!

#132   2013/10/08 02:12PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote zuzu61:

LOLOLOL .. ITA!!

Simple and hopefully effective

#133   2013/10/09 04:50AM
    HouseTops

Aaaaaahhhhhhaaaaahhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

to especially learn how to write SHORT STORIES!!

LOL.

#134   2013/10/09 09:30AM
    Axl Rose

I actually have a website for you to join but that is only if you are interested in joining, think about it, it is another fan fiction site where you get to start your own show, your own soap and it is a really good site trust me, it is called TopTV, and the perfect way to find out about TopTV is by searching it in the Google search engine but you have to type in the search engine "TopTV Zetaboards" and it will take you right to the website and as soon as you are there, to register, it is completely free

And trust me the people at TopTV are very welcoming

And on TopTV you get to be the head writer for your own show

And there are a lot of soaps on TopTV like people creating their own soaps from scratch and then there's Days of our Lives fan fics, Young and the Restless fan fics, Bold and the Beautiful fan fics

And on TopTV once you start your own show you basically post up episodes each and every day but at the same time no one has even attempted to start an OLTL fan fic on TopTV or even a General Hospital fan fic but maybe if you join TopTV then maybe you could be the first one to do so

How do I know so much about TopTV? Well that is because I am a member of TopTV because I am the head writer for my own show, my show being Restless Style which is a Young and the Restless fan fic

But if you join TopTV, perhaps you could be the head writer for your own Days soap by starting up one yourself

#135   2013/11/06 06:45AM
    allmylovingdays

I beg of you writers let EJAMI have many family Christmas for years and years. HOW HARD IS THAT to let this family finally be happy at Christmas.

#136   2013/11/06 11:51AM
    CindyHaskins

Days of our lives should have a headwriter that will write good storyline about true love and romance and adventure and action and mystery.and not about drug and rape and sex what fans want to watch that i surely don't.

#137   2013/11/06 03:03PM
    allmylovingdays

I hate this storyline too but I think they know that controversy
    Makes people tune in. Look at ugly Y&R

I do see some romance but they don't write enough it can be mere seconds and then another bomb has to drop so sick of it

#138   2013/11/06 03:24PM
    zuzu61

Quote allmylovingdays: I hate this storyline too but I think they know that controversy
    Makes people tune in. Look at ugly Y&R

I do see some romance but they don't write enough it can be mere seconds and then another bomb has to drop so sick of it

I don't like KD's S/L causing SO many problems with the characters remaining with Days.. Like Ejami's relationship.

Evidently it does draw viewers!

I stopped recording and watching Y&R before Delia's death and I have read MANY LONGTIME fans doing the same.
    We still haven't returned and according to the spoilers (possible rape in prison) (Which MAY or MAY NOT be true).. But if this is true, I'm not sure IF MANY fans will return to Y$R.
    MY point.. they may gain fans, but they sure lose a lot.
    (which I know you know this better than I do.) R/t statistics, what twitter fans are saying, etc)

#139   2013/11/06 03:48PM
    zuzu61

IF I were the HEAD WRITER.. I'd have this S/L GO AWAY FOREVER with Kristen.
    With Victor calling Brady, Eric and Daniel (because he was involved with the drugging/poisoning RESEARCH and he needed to know WHO did this)..

I'd have VICTOR call the 3 of them over, show them the video.. Then all of them show it to Kristen, Stefano and EJ.. IN PRIVACY..
    SO NO ONE in Salem besides Victor, ERIC, Brady, EJ & Stefano would EVER know.
    NO NEED to inflict this kind of pain on ERIC'S FAMILY and SHAME ON FR. ERIC!!!

I have THOSE 6 MEN never telling the WHOLE truth. They would make up some unknown man and tell everyone the video was of KD having an affair.

Then this S/L would NEVER be mentioned again.

I'd have Dr. Dan and Eric tell Nicole that Eric was hypnotized by another Dr., and because of the drugs he had been hallucinating and nothing happened to him.
    Then I'd have Brady and Eric tell Nicole about the video of Kristen with an unknown man and they would GET on their KNEES and BEG her forgiveness.

Brady and Eric would go on that 3 months cruise with a couple of Psychiatrists and returned to Salem 'healed' men.
    NEVER to bring up Kristen's name EVER again.

ToBeCont' w/Nicole NEW LOVE and BABY.. NO!! He would NOT be related to the Brady Brothers.. lol

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/06 03:53PM
    #140   2013/11/06 03:50PM
    zuzu61

Quote HouseTops:

Aaaaaahhhhhhaaaaahhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

to especially learn how to write SHORT STORIES!!

LOL.

lol.. YES!!! Short Stories!!!

« 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list