List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: You're the head writer for Days, what would you do

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

You're the head writer for Days, what would you do

Started by Axl Rose at 2013/06/05 05:01PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/18 09:56PM, Views: 9163, Replies: 148
    « 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:
    #121   2013/10/07 12:06PM
    Re: You're the head writer for Days, what would you do
    stjarna

Quote mille:
    Quote fadingrose: As Head Writer, I'd start paying attention to the viewers' feedback AND try to convince TPTB to schedule LESS time between taping and airing AND/OR quit before I get fired for the miserable ratings.... SAVE Days NOW!

It would be nice if Days could be saved. But imo, the hourglass has a leak and the sand is running out.

the sand is running out!!! Us die-hard fans will stay to watch though to the end!

#122   2013/10/07 03:03PM
    allmylovingdays

Ppfffftt. The ratings have up improved substantially 47% in demos.

I think they need to give more romance to WILSON but I see the pace picking up and knowing that they Re using vets like Adrienne, Justin and Kayla a but more helps.

#123   2013/10/07 03:14PM
    CindyHaskins

What about hope and marlena and victor and maggie and lucas this character are vets to and the need to be used more and have a good storyline and alot of airtime.

#124   2013/10/07 04:24PM
    LuvBoHope

Quote CindyHaskins: What about hope and marlena and victor and maggie and lucas this character are vets to and the need to be used more and have a good storyline and alot of airtime.

As I said a good while back on this same thread I'd resign after recognizing my shortcomings & failures through the permanent setting on the bottom of the ratings and see that I'm not doing what's best for the show. Give it up - have had my chance! If I'm not going to listen to the established viewers who know the show, it's history, & the history of the most familiar characters (NOT just Sami, E.J., Daniel, & Jennifer) I'd let it go. Rewriting history & trying to create a totally different show in the "name" of DAYS isn't selling. Admit you've help destroy the REAL show & move on!! That's MY suggestion for the present writers of DAYS!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/07 04:27PM
    #125   2013/10/07 04:51PM
    flightygirl

Why do they only keep the older woman Hope w/o Bo, Marlena w/o John, and Kayla w/o steve?

#126   2013/10/07 05:01PM
    zuzu61

I'd look into when the ratings were @ their peak.
    Find out what the s/l's were?? Who were the actors up front & center when the ratings were up.
    I do realize some of the Actors have passed, but IF they weren't, I'd try and get SOME of them back.
    It's obvious the present STUDS are NOT bringing in the viewers. Duh!!

First thing is, as the head writer, I was involved in FAILED SOAPs.. I brought in the Actors from these failed soaps..
    NOW!!! IF these soaps failed with me as the writer and these Actors as the characters, I'm SHOCKED that TPTB @ DAYS thought I could come over and try and turn Days into the SOAPS that failed.. and it would be a great success!?!?

haha.. They did.. and paid me big bucks and allowed me to put these Actors front and center AND allowed me to get RID of and PUSH Days Actors out and ALSO ALLOWS me to USE their Actors to prop and pimp my actors that failed at my failed soaps. lolol

IMHO.. I should retire.. For the LONGTIME FANS of DOOL.. I'm going to retire before SOMEONE in charge opens their eyes.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/07 05:03PM
    #127   2013/10/08 02:00PM
    Rosieroserson

I'd........ .......... join a writing class..........

« 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list