List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: You're the head writer for Days, what would you do

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

You're the head writer for Days, what would you do

Started by Axl Rose at 2013/06/05 05:01PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/18 09:56PM, Views: 9899, Replies: 148
    « 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:
    #101   2013/09/15 06:32PM
    Re: You're the head writer for Days, what would you do
    Soapbaby71

Bring back the conflicted love and Melanie and Maggie's grandson (orignals, please).
    So tired of Jack Jr already, send him to prison already!
    Recast Chad and make it a love story with Abby, like the Bo and Hope days. Please make new Chad sexy and beautiful!
    Bring someone with backbone for the new doctor. A streetwise girl with ambition. But is deeply in love with him as he is with her. But, they are both so different.
    Bring back Bo. Kristen miscarries. Brady finds a good woman (after some time) but he doesn't like her. And, she thinks he a spoiled air-head. Rafe's brother-in-law if found dead floating in the Salem River.

#102   2013/09/15 06:34PM
    Soapbaby71

John FINALLY brings down Kristen. Father Eric learns he was raped by Kristen. He tells the world and stays a priest. Nicole gets a new man and a baby!!

#103   2013/09/15 06:48PM
    CindyHaskins

I would love for hope to move on with her life and have a new love interest.i don't want bo back on the show.some thing else jack jr is not going to be send to prison.

#104   2013/09/15 07:13PM
    HouseTops

Do you have 46 years??

#105   2013/09/15 07:50PM
    mille

Bring John Black back to Salem. Kill off Elvis, reunite Samantha and Lucas, give Hope and Nicole love interest.

#106   2013/09/16 05:51AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Axl Rose: I would center an umbrella storyline around an adventure which would reunite past DAYS favorites of the 80s and 90s including the current cast and it could involve a villain from the past, how about Ernesto Toscano? Ernesto has been presumed dead for how long? And not to mention when Ernesto was killed off, I don't think there was a body
    or Andre oh heck why not TONY! I would love to see Tony & Anna come back.

#107   2013/09/16 07:01AM
    waggo50

Quote mille: Bring John Black back to Salem. Kill off Elvis, reunite Samantha and Lucas, give Hope and Nicole love interest.

Sorry there is no way that EJ is going to be killed off. EJ is here to stay until such time as JS wants to leave DOOL.

#108   2013/09/16 07:09AM
    fadingrose

Dear Head Writer--Just QUIT and take the others with you. But better watch your back--be very afraid of the annoyed fans because of your twisted and/or disappointing story lines.

#109   2013/09/16 07:23PM
    zuzu61

Stop degrading and putting down the stars who made DOOL in an effort to PIMP and make the ones you brought in to replace them, look like your stupidheros.. oops.. I mean superheros.

You've already got rid of most of the characters who made your show, so WHY WHY WHY do you continue to write them in your scripts with degrading remarks.

Like BO and today, Jack.
    Cheap. Low.
    You can laugh. But remember, What goes around.. comes around.

#110   2013/09/16 08:19PM
    zuzu61

Cast List:
    Hope Brady
    Abigail Deveraux

David James Elliot (actor)
    Adam Gregory (actor)
    ------------------------------

Since ALICE HORTON & MAGGIE were Major Investors and Board Members to Countess Wilhelmina, it has been willed to Hope.
    Maggie wants to get the Company to start up again and hires a handsome President, DAVID JAMES ELLIOT to assist CEO HOPE. He is a very capable and an HONEST businessman with an equally handsome son, ADAM GREGORY who is a photographer. He is also hired by Maggie to work for CW.
    ADAM GREGORY is also an HONEST man with high values and ABIGAIL's New Love and SOULMATE.
    Hope hires Abigail to do some PR work and Modeling. Both requiring a Photographer.
    Both teams are exciting with their daily (honest) business dealings & OUTSIDE photo shoots, etc...
    TWO beautiful, Drama-Free LOVE Stories for FOUR beautiful people.

No Drama.. No secret dark past. AND trust me NOTHING boring about these 2 drama-free successful romances.
    = HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY FANS..

Because we're tired of the stealing, lying, killing, murderous, drug dealing, crying, whining, raping, dart shooting, who the baby daddy Story Lines..

« 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list