List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: JJ

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

JJ

Started by Samianne99 at 2013/06/04 10:14PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/04 06:37PM, Views: 8162, Replies: 123
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:
    #81   2013/10/09 08:11AM
    Re: JJ
    stjarna

Quote allmylovingdays: Any spoilers about JJ that don't involved wwwaaaah poor little me Jen and her surfer dude man? I don't care about them I want to know what is up next for this young man in crisis. Will Hope now let him live with her? Will he go live with Lucas? I don't know that he would want to live now with Justin and Adrienne.

KAYLA?? maybe he will go live with her.

I think it should be Lucas. And resent the fact that they didn't involve him in that s/l...
    Jennifer so ticked me off yesterday looking at Dan!UGH!!!

Just can't stand this weak Jennifer!!! Can they just leave to Hawaii with their perfect family!!!

Lucas is a best I think, cos JJ needs a father figure who he can learn to respect, and Lucas is the one cos he has been through his own personal hell and can teach him some normality, although in soaps you don't really have it. They are all disfunctional!

One thing is very true what he said- these people who call themselves family are strangers to him, and him being in boarding school- he had strangers bringing him up- wbat had enhanced the whole disappointment is that he built this image of his father as all kids do- and it came shattering like a mirror in thousand pieces.... yeah- therapy for a long time....

#82   2013/10/09 07:25PM
    Nita Lou

Quote HouseTops:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote EpicFail: considering Jack was a rapist and a crooked politician, JJ is no where near as bad as JJ.

Oh my. So the apple didn't fall that far from the tree

Not if the tree is on a hill....

JJ needs a slap up the side of his head... He needs rehab.

IMO JJ needs a Team of shrinks and they probably couldn't figure him out. He's grieving over the loss of his father
    but c'mon dealing drugs, breaking and entering is way over the top. Yes, Jen if off in la la land but he's been very disrespectful to her and Abby. No excuse for being rude without talking to them to express his feelings. Or could have talked to Kayla, Justin, Hope or Adrian or someone! Instead hangs in the park with loser friends smoking weed.
    Writers have turned Jen into a wimpy clueless space cadet.
    The old Jen would have been onto JJ from the get go addressed his problems immediately. A shame...

#83   2013/10/09 07:30PM
    CindyHaskins

If there is anyone that need a team of shrinks it is jennifer and not jack jr.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/09 07:31PM
    #84   2013/10/10 05:57AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote stjarna:
    Quote allmylovingdays: Any spoilers about JJ that don't involved wwwaaaah poor little me Jen and her surfer dude man? I don't care about them I want to know what is up next for this young man in crisis. Will Hope now let him live with her? Will he go live with Lucas? I don't know that he would want to live now with Justin and Adrienne.

I think it should be Lucas. And resent the fact that they didn't involve him in that s/l...

Just can't stand this weak Jennifer!!! Can they just leave to Hawaii with their perfect family!!!

Lucas is a best I think, cos JJ needs a father figure who he can learn to respect, and Lucas is the one cos he has been through his own personal hell and can teach him some normality, although in soaps you don't really have it. They are all disfunctional!

One thing is very true what he said- these people who call themselves family are strangers to him, and him being in boarding school- he had strangers bringing him up- wbat had enhanced the whole disappointment is that he built this image of his father as all kids do- and it came shattering like a mirror in thousand pieces.... yeah- therapy for a long time....

A guess both her and JJ will need therapy, I agree Jennifer is weak but this is such a huge mess.

And yet I wanted to smack the punk yesterday for kicking the jacket out of the cell.

#85   2013/10/10 06:05AM
    bearigan

Amen so agree with you there.

#86   2013/10/10 06:18AM
    stjarna

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote stjarna:

A guess both her and JJ will need therapy, I agree Jennifer is weak but this is such a huge mess.

And yet I wanted to smack the punk yesterday for kicking the jacket out of the cell.

He hasn't got just a chip on his shoulder, he has got a tree or even a forest there! LOL

but who from all the family, Jenn etc had tried to get an anger managment therapist etc- or have somebody that he could trust sit down and talk to him without being ticked off cos he is mad at Daniel?!Everyone went on you should do this JJ- and that JJ!!!

#87   2013/10/10 06:28AM
    stjarna

Quote CindyHaskins: If there is anyone that need a team of shrinks it is jennifer and not jack jr.

well, I think that too- Jenn definitely needs to talk to Marlena- make an appointment- but I think that they both should have group therapy- mother and son- to see through this difficult stuff they are going through, and I don't mean about the Kayla-Jack rape issue- but everything!

#88   2013/10/10 11:48AM
    Soapbaby71

Who his family is should not be an issue in giving this kid a pass. He should be in prison like most criminals like him. And, Jennifer needs to stop whinning and realize her child is a young man and a childish one at that!

#89   2013/10/11 05:59AM
    allmylovingdays

I agree his family shouldn't make a difference but you know you are watching Days right?

#90   2013/10/12 07:47AM
    mama rosa

Hi Everyone,
    Happy Canadian Thanksgiving All!...
    And all to our American Family,Happy Columbus Day!!
    Hope you All have New Wonderful,Memories made to share with
    your Children and theirs!!..Be Blessed!!.Nuff mush...LOL..
    Stay Safe!,...Love Mama Rosa...

Now,back to Jack!
    I THINK that this is the perfect time to have my idea come into play,...Stay with me now...What if??,...

Way back then our Miss Jenifer also had her own secrets,...Perhaps she is so nervous because she to has
    been hiding something all there years!!,And that information would blow the roof off Salem,and Alices house!!, And every relationship she has!!...It could effect everyone from Jack Sr.Jack,Hope all the way to Nicole!!...

Are you still with me?? ...

What if after she found out about Jack raping Kayla and Jack was in jail,Jenifer found support from Frankie,that went farther than she intended,but she was mad,hurt,and just plain pissed off!...And then found herself pregnant,..Hello Jack Jr.!,Jenifer would be devastated that the secret was discovered!...And who could find that out,you ask?!..Well how about Teressa? Dr.Jonas?,Kayla?...
    It would be one great storyline,there are so many ways to go
    with this idea!!...Thoughts...

I still say, "Jack Jr. looks like Frankie not Jack!!"...

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list