List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: JJ

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

JJ

Started by Samianne99 at 2013/06/04 10:14PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/04 06:37PM, Views: 7990, Replies: 123
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:
    #61   2013/10/07 10:45AM
    Re: JJ
    flightygirl

Will someone tell me how Kayla is JJ and Abby's aunt??

#62   2013/10/07 11:00AM
    stjarna

Quote flightygirl: Will someone tell me how Kayla is JJ and Abby's aunt??

throug marriage- Patch Johnson is Jack's brother.

#63   2013/10/07 02:07PM
    allmylovingdays

am I the only one worried that JJ might do something in the lines of what he just found out his dad did???? I'm truly worried that they might have him go off the deep end and do something to Bev or Teresa.

#64   2013/10/08 04:45AM
    stjarna

Quote allmylovingdays: am I the only one worried that JJ might do something in the lines of what he just found out his dad did???? I'm truly worried that they might have him go off the deep end and do something to Bev or Teresa.

I don't think he will do anything like this- his anger is coming from hurt and disappointment and in the state that he is to find out such a horrific truth- adds to even greater turmoil. The writers are an incredible inhumane with this s/l- no wonder he blows in pieces- and Jennifer is not her true self- and that ridiculous Daniel should just stay away!!!!
    It wasn't enough to kill off Jack they had to hack him into pieces!!!

#65   2013/10/08 05:56AM
    mama rosa

Quote stjarna:
    Quote allmylovingdays: am I the only one worried that JJ might do something in the lines of what he just found out his dad did???? I'm truly worried that they might have him go off the deep end and do something to Bev or Teresa.

I don't think he will do anything like this- his anger is coming from hurt and disappointment and in the state that he is to find out such a horrific truth- adds to even greater turmoil. The writers are an incredible inhumane with this s/l- no wonder he blows in pieces- and Jennifer is not her true self- and that ridiculous Daniel should just stay away!!!!

Morning!

ITA,They are ripping Jack to shreads!!....There had better be something in Daniels closet too!!...This was bound to come out,just waiting to see if Jack learns EVERYTHING about his Dad and adoptive Grandfather the Slasher!!,
    Wonder if Terressa knows that her sister Eve was also married to Jack!!,So she could get her insurance from her killed{shot dead} husband Nick the ex mobster,A condition he had so she would be stable!..LOL...As if Eve was ever stable!!....... JJ be careful what your asking cause your going to hate all the answers!!....Loads of trouble to come!!....

Bye!..

#66   2013/10/08 06:29AM
    stjarna

Quote mama rosa:
    Quote stjarna:

Morning!

ITA,They are ripping Jack to shreads!!....There had better be something in Daniels closet too!!...This was bound to come out,just waiting to see if Jack learns EVERYTHING about his Dad and adoptive Grandfather the Slasher!!,
    Wonder if Terressa knows that her sister Eve was also married to Jack!!,So she could get her insurance from her killed{shot dead} husband Nick the ex mobster,A condition he had so she would be stable!..LOL...As if Eve was ever stable!!....... JJ be careful what your asking cause your going to hate all the answers!!....Loads of trouble to come!!....

Bye!..

hope you're doing ok mama rosa, always like your insight.

that is why Adrienne or Kayla, I think said sort of that it is not all straight forward, although all that doesn't excuse Jack for what he did, but one can sadly understand that he was very messed up - cos he had no love, as Adrienne had said.
    This all to complicated and this s/l should take in account all the history!!!

#67   2013/10/08 06:35AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote stjarna:
    Quote mama rosa:
    Quote stjarna:

Morning!

Bye!..

that is why Adrienne or Kayla, I think said sort of that it is not all straight forward, although all that doesn't excuse Jack for what he did, but one can sadly understand that he was very messed up - cos he had no love, as Adrienne had said.

and no instafix with the man in green scrubs!!!

#68   2013/10/08 06:49AM
    stjarna

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote mama rosa:
    Quote stjarna:

Morning!

Bye!..

and no instafix with the man in green scrubs!!!

I hope not! Cannot stand his super-hero rubbish! JJ has got enough family that can deal with him! Hope should have stepped up here, and Lucas too- especially Lucas!!!!
    Lucas could have been involved in this s/l- as a help to his sister and a father-figure for JJ!!!!

#69   2013/10/08 10:24AM
    flightygirl

Dr Dan to the rescue! I'm sure everything will turn out fine now that Dr Dan is there!

#70   2013/10/08 10:47AM
    HouseTops

Great job by character/actor....

EMMY!!

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list