List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: JJ

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

JJ

Started by Samianne99 at 2013/06/04 10:14PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/04 06:37PM, Views: 7863, Replies: 123
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #51   2013/10/03 07:31PM
    Re: JJ
    allmylovingdays

I'm frightened for him more now -he is already spiraling out of control so why add this burden of ripping his fathers memory to pieces???!!!!

#52   2013/10/03 07:42PM
    mama rosa

Quote allmylovingdays: I'm frightened for him more now -he is already spiraling out of control so why add this burden of ripping his fathers memory to pieces???!!!!

Hi Amld,and Everyone!
    And then don't forget about Harper too!...Let me refresh your memories in case you have forgotten...Back in 1988...Kimberly went undercover as a prostitute to catch the Salem Knifer, a killer who was terrorizing Salem. The Riverfront Knifer attacked Kayla in her home. While trying to escape she kicked over a can of gasoline, igniting an explosion and temporarily blinding her. Kayla was still able to identify the attacker as Harper Devereaux. Shane and Patch/Steve brought Harper in before he could seek his revenge on Kayla...Then of course there was Jack,which I know, you know!!....Then Steve and Kayla married on the Warf!...Sign lang for Steve,to Kayla...And Kayla spoke her vows,her first words after the accident...
    I think Kayla might kinda have a reason to not trust Devereaux men,...and the way Jack is coming up,Badly,very badly he is going to loose his mind when he learns All the trueths!!!.......

Good Night,Everyone!...

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/03 07:48PM
    #53   2013/10/03 08:16PM
    mama rosa

Quote mama rosa:
    Quote allmylovingdays: I'm frightened for him more now -he is already spiraling out of control so why add this burden of ripping his fathers memory to pieces???!!!!

Hi Amld,and Everyone!
    And then don't forget about Harper too!...Let me refresh your memories in case you have forgotten...Back in 1988...Kimberly went undercover as a prostitute to catch the Salem Knifer, a killer who was terrorizing Salem. The Riverfront Knifer attacked Kayla in her home. While trying to escape she kicked over a can of gasoline, igniting an explosion and temporarily blinding her. Kayla was still able to identify the attacker as Harper Devereaux. Shane and Patch/Steve brought Harper in before he could seek his revenge on Kayla...Then of course there was Jack,which I know, you know!!....Then Steve and Kayla married on the Warf!...Sign lang for Steve,to Kayla...And Kayla spoke her vows,her first words after the accident...
    I think Kayla might kinda have a reason to not trust Devereaux men,...and the way Jack is coming up,Badly,very badly he is going to loose his mind when he learns All the trueths!!!.......

Good Night,Everyone!...

I forgot to mention...In 1987 Kayla married Jack!She was also Mrs.Jack Devereaux!,This was before he found out that Joe was his Mom,or about Adrienne and Steve....Jenifer was dating Frankie back then,talking about getting married...

#54   2013/10/04 06:18AM
    allmylovingdays

I feel like his father's memory is being trashed so that he can accept his mother's lover and it just makes me sick.

#55   2013/10/05 06:34AM
    allmylovingdays

I like it when abs and JJ are in scenes. The park scene when she gave him the book -and they both were talking about buying up every book in town and sharing it with friends.

See JJ has that going for him. Casey Moss is a good actor plus the writers let you see that JJ can be vunlerable, sweet and does have some idea of loyalty to family even if he hates his mom's choices. JJ we all do!

#56   2013/10/05 11:09AM
    stjarna

Quote allmylovingdays: I like it when abs and JJ are in scenes. The park scene when she gave him the book -and they both were talking about buying up every book in town and sharing it with friends.

See JJ has that going for him. Casey Moss is a good actor plus the writers let you see that JJ can be vunlerable, sweet and does have some idea of loyalty to family even if he hates his mom's choices. JJ we all do!

When he was with aunt Adrienne- JJ so showed that he is his mother's and father's son- the way Jen and Jack were- all their qualities and all their negatives. Casey is so great in this role and he is the reason he warmed this character up to me- and I see beyond the brat and the wall he has build around him!!!!

The only thing that I don't like about this s/l that it is not about JJ entirely but it is designed to make Daniel look like a saint! That makes Jack with all his demons even a greater man!!!!

#57   2013/10/06 09:33AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote stjarna:
    Quote allmylovingdays: I like it when abs and JJ are in scenes. The park scene when she gave him the book -and they both were talking about buying up every book in town and sharing it with friends.

When he was with aunt Adrienne- JJ so showed that he is his mother's and father's son- the way Jen and Jack were- all their qualities and all their negatives. Casey is so great in this role and he is the reason he warmed this character up to me- and I see beyond the brat and the wall he has build around him!!!!

The only thing that I don't like about this s/l that it is not about JJ entirely but it is designed to make Daniel look like a saint! That makes Jack with all his demons even a greater man!!!!
    precisely it kills me that this is all pushed for the saintdanalmighty. When he was talking the other day to mags about going to europe i was ready to buy him a one way ticket BEGONE alreayd.

#58   2013/10/06 03:31PM
    zuzu61

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote stjarna:

precisely it kills me that this is all pushed for the saintdanalmighty. When he was talking the other day to mags about going to europe i was ready to buy him a one way ticket BEGONE alreayd.

Great Posts.. ITA.. Thank you almd for the ONE way ticket. Just make sure he promises to NOT return to Salem.

JJ needs to go on a campaign to bring Phillip and Chloe back and get Theresa to check out Parker's paternity test. (since she's still in the hospital. I'm sure Anne could help. ugh! but would be too funny..)

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/06 03:32PM
    #59   2013/10/07 05:40AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote zuzu61:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote stjarna:

Great Posts.. ITA.. Thank you almd for the ONE way ticket. Just make sure he promises to NOT return to Salem.

JJ needs to go on a campaign to bring Phillip and Chloe back and get Theresa to check out Parker's paternity test. (since she's still in the hospital. I'm sure Anne could help. ugh! but would be too funny..)

zuzu I wanted to say let the plane fall out of the sky but I want Parker reunited with his real daddy Philip too so I couldn't say that even if I wished for it so badly.

I think JJ would be a drooling mess if he ever met Chloe

#60   2013/10/07 06:48AM
    littleguysmom

Well today JJ finds out the truth. Now we will see what happens from here.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list