List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: JJ

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

JJ

Started by Samianne99 at 2013/06/04 10:14PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/04 06:37PM, Views: 7790, Replies: 123
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #41   2013/09/13 07:04PM
    Re: JJ
    allmylovingdays

Quote HouseTops:
    Quote allmylovingdays: Did he push Jenn down today?

I don't think so, Jen was reaching trying to get JJ's phone from him. JJ pulled away and down Jen went into what, I'm not sure....Are we sure JJ is not a Dimera??? He would have been a great brother to EJ. He's a huge brat and mean to his mother but a great young actor.

JJ's birthday cake. Too bad she didn't fall face into it!!hahahaha thanks, when the characters are just hmmm drum I don't pay tha much attention and one minute they were arguing over the phone and then next thing I knew he was trying to help her and she was all NO don't touch me. I knew it would have been an accident but you know dramaqueen Jennifer. NOT that I condone this kid but he is good for the laughs and dang he is T R O U B L E.

#42   2013/09/14 10:27AM
    stjarna

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote HouseTops:

I don't think so, Jen was reaching trying to get JJ's phone from him. JJ pulled away and down Jen went into what, I'm not sure....Are we sure JJ is not a Dimera??? He would have been a great brother to EJ. He's a huge brat and mean to his mother but a great young actor.

JJ's birthday cake. Too bad she didn't fall face into it!!hahahaha thanks, when the characters are just hmmm drum I don't pay tha much attention and one minute they were arguing over the phone and then next thing I knew he was trying to help her and she was all NO don't touch me. I knew it would have been an accident but you know dramaqueen Jennifer. NOT that I condone this kid but he is good for the laughs and dang he is T R O U B L E.

and there is mor headache concerning him coming Jennifer's way, and they will have him target Daniel- what a surprise!
    anyway... I think JJ should live with Lucas-

#43   2013/09/14 11:47AM
    HOT PINK

Regarding JJ and his phone - Who is paying for it? My guess would be Jennifer. So, why doesn't she just have his phone turned off? Oh, yeah, this is a soap, not real life.

In my opinion, it's WAY past time for it to be discovered that Jack is actually alive. I'd much rather see him and Jennifer fighting to save their son and rebuild their family. I'm getting tired of all of the angst caused by Jennifer's relationship with Daniel. (And, it's high time Daniel found love with someone who has never been one of his patients...)

Back to JJ - He needs to grow up and stop acting like spoiled brat. I agree with stjarna - He should go live with his Uncle Lucas. He just might be able to knock (well, talk) some sense into his wayward nephew.

Modified 3 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/14 11:55AM
    #44   2013/09/14 12:53PM
    zuzu61

Quote stjarna:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote HouseTops:

and there is mor headache concerning him coming Jennifer's way, and they will have him target Daniel- what a surprise!

I agree..JJ should live with Lucas.. I had to laugh when He told her how she disciplines him because he was right.. hha
    "Things are gonna change around here JJ, You're grounded JJ, I'm disappointed in you JJ, etc.." ha
    Jenn has NO idea how to discipline him.. Of course when you send a child off to boarding school with NO daily LOVE and DISCIPLINE.. What the hell does she expect..
    Then her comment.. If you walk out that door, don't you dare come bacK!!!
    Like.. thanks Mom.. Is that what you want??

I was really feeling sorry for JJ until he got out of Jail. I thought his attitude would change..But he's acting more like a brat than before.. Dang it...
    SO YES!!! He needs to go live with Lucas..
    Too bad TPTB are more interested in Pimping Dannifer than having a great S/L and dealing with JJ's problem in a way it should be handled.

They're ONLY using JJ's problem to Push, PIMP Dannifer, IMO..

Instead of handling this problem, it took how long for Dr. Horny to be sitting Jenn's sofa..
    I would say, Yes Jenn should date who the hell she wants to date, IF she knows how to be a parent.
    But Daniel is NOT the MAN a teenager needs in their life. He doesn't even speak to JJ.. That's NOT the way a father acts.. He's the adult. He should be trying to talk to him and ask him what their issues are and IF they can work them out?? With or without Jenn.
    Daniel acts like he just want to bed Jenn. NOT work out a troubled relationship with a teenager he wants/plans to be a father figure to.

JJ needs counseling BAD!! and NOW!! or he's gonna end up in prison. Right now.. he's acting like a brat and Jennifer just yells.. "Things are going to change around here".. Well Jenn.. HOW??? What? Be specific withOUT yelling it all the time. Take action. Do something. Not just Moaning about your LOST LOVE... JMO.. haha..TIRED> SICK of this s/l, JJ & Dannifer.

You're right.. He is a dang good actor.

#45   2013/09/14 02:02PM
    R e: JJ
    fadingrose

Looks like a few of you think that JJ should go to live with Lucas (his "half-uncle," since Jen & Lucas are half-brother & sister, sharing Bill Horton as their father). Unless you don't like Lucas, isn't it a little unfair to saddle him with trying to rehabilitate a bratty, mixed-up teenager? It is Jennifer who helped create JJ's attitude by shunting him off to boarding school for so many of his formative years. Sending him away now--even to live with a friendly, well-intentioned relative--might make JJ feel even more unwanted and belligerent. Momma Jen needs to take charge and stop focusing on her love life, including giving up her escape to Daniel's arms every time she gets upset.

#46   2013/09/15 02:46AM
    stjarna

Well, JJ is eighteen- he can be on his own- bllah, blaah, and we know that he will do the exact opposite and get into more trouble as it is his mission to get back at Dan who in his eyes the cause of his unhappiness - he is focused on him relaying all his anger, pain and grief that is deep down in him onto Daniel. JJ has not yet hit rock bottom, and I hope it is coming... but in all this- Jennifer is not helping but feeding his anger and disappointment, a cocktail of emotions that are still boiling in JJ- she is a lost cause at this very moment, because she is also consumed with all different emotions and can't clearly act as a strong parent would ( this whiney Jennifer not, the one from before definitely, and I would love to see how she would deal with JJ- she would act and not talk!) Therefore, I think that Lucas at this very moment is the best for JJ, as he himself was no angel, and has better parenting skills than Jennifer, at this moment, definitely. Also, he is family and I don't think he would ever say no, as Austin helped him with Will once upon a time. And JJ needs a loving, but firm father figure at this moment and at this moment the only one is Lucas that could get through to him.Imo.

But we know all this is constructed to make Dannifer look great and JJ should be sent away again as he is a punk, brat, disturbance for the beautiful new Jonas family to-be. *sarcasm intended here!

#47   2013/09/15 09:34AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote fadingrose: Looks like a few of you think that JJ should go to live with Lucas (his "half-uncle," since Jen & Lucas are half-brother & sister, sharing Bill Horton as their father). Unless you don't like Lucas, isn't it a little unfair to saddle him with trying to rehabilitate a bratty, mixed-up teenager? It is Jennifer who helped create JJ's attitude by shunting him off to boarding school for so many of his formative years. Sending him away now--even to live with a friendly, well-intentioned relative--might make JJ feel even more unwanted and belligerent. Momma Jen needs to take charge and stop focusing on her love life, including giving up her escape to Daniel's arms every time she gets upset.

AYE fading

If the idiot Brady wasn't living at the Kiriakis mansion I would have used his name since both Lucas and Brady have gone through drug & alcohol dependency issues. Plus we know they gave Lucas & JJ a scene where JJ was talking to his uncle and he seemed to get some sympathy & empathy.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/15 09:35AM
    #48   2013/09/15 09:38AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote zuzu61:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote HouseTops:

I agree..JJ should live with Lucas.. I had to laugh when He told her how she disciplines him because he was right.. hha
    "Things are gonna change around here JJ, You're grounded JJ, I'm disappointed in you JJ, etc.." ha
    Jenn has NO idea how to discipline him.. Of course when you send a child off to boarding school with NO daily LOVE and DISCIPLINE.. What the hell does she expect..
    Then her comment.. If you walk out that door, don't you dare come bacK!!!
    Like.. thanks Mom.. Is that what you want??

I was really feeling sorry for JJ until he got out of Jail. I thought his attitude would change..But he's acting more like a brat than before.. Dang it...
    SO YES!!! He needs to go live with Lucas..
    Too bad TPTB are more interested in Pimping Dannifer than having a great S/L and dealing with JJ's problem in a way it should be handled.

They're ONLY using JJ's problem to Push, PIMP Dannifer, IMO..

Instead of handling this problem, it took how long for Dr. Horny to be sitting Jenn's sofa..
    I would say, Yes Jenn should date who the hell she wants to date, IF she knows how to be a parent.
    But Daniel is NOT the MAN a teenager needs in their life. He doesn't even speak to JJ.. That's NOT the way a father acts.. He's the adult. He should be trying to talk to him and ask him what their issues are and IF they can work them out?? With or without Jenn.
    Daniel acts like he just want to bed Jenn. NOT work out a troubled relationship with a teenager he wants/plans to be a father figure to.

JJ needs counseling BAD!! and NOW!! or he's gonna end up in prison. Right now.. he's acting like a brat and Jennifer just yells.. "Things are going to change around here".. Well Jenn.. HOW??? What? Be specific withOUT yelling it all the time. Take action. Do something. Not just Moaning about your LOST LOVE... JMO.. haha..TIRED> SICK of this s/l, JJ & Dannifer.

You're right.. He is a dang good actor.

He is a find. SEE writers and producers you find some extraodinary talent and then you waste it sometimes on the blandness. Casey has been able to hold his own since he arrived on the scene.

#49   2013/09/30 12:39PM
    allmylovingdays

The NBC promo this week shows us what happens when JJ finds out a secret about his dad's past. GH did this with Luke and a lucky years and years ago. Not sure how I feel about JJ hearing this news

#50   2013/09/30 06:08PM
    Master

He needs an old fashion azz whoopin.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list